Cat Left Disfigured By Being Smashed With Hammer

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I would gladly accept a prison sentence if it meant that I could murder the person who did this with my own two hands. There is NOTHING on earth that I can think of where the cat would have done something that horrible to make a person want to do something like that to them. The human race makes me sick. 😡

I would gladly accept a prison sentence if it meant that I could murder the person who did this with my own two hands. There is NOTHING on earth that I can think of where the cat would have done something that horrible to make a person want to do something like that to them. The human race makes me sick. 😡

Our species is sadistic. Often quite cowardly too.

Last edited:
like when they have those ads on were you see dogs and cats left out in the snow.....the people responsible for that should be chained outside in the snow with the public there to witness it.....

There are psychopathic individuals who do these unthinkable things to innocent animals and people. That does not make our entire species sadistic.

Obviously not every human. We are the top of the food chain and we do it the most of any, often without any benefit. Not for food or survival. We commit it against the weaker species also.

Cowardly and sadistic.

There are psychopathic individuals who do these unthinkable things to innocent animals and people. That does not make our entire species sadistic.

True, but I think that they were just talking about in general.

Forum List

Back