Vicious Cat Attack

Nope. You're just a freak who thinks it's a good idea to let a dangerous animal roam at will.
You cant converse with that kind of stupid.

You moron, the cat wasn't a 'dangerous animal roaming at will'. He was threatened and defended himself. I wonder if maybe he wasn't ill, an ill animal will often be much more aggravated and defensive. Of course, since the nutbar woman who took him in didn't bother taking him to the vet we'll never know.

Yes it was. It attacked several people and it was adopted by the women when she found it roaming around. If thats not roaming and dangerous I dont know what is.
Just STFU you're sounding like a complete idiot.

You fucking asshat. You should really shut up before you make yourself look like even more of a fool. But seriously.

From the link I provided:

"This summer she had taken in a stray cat, whom she named 'Buddy.' ... Maxx, who owns three other cats says, "I actually saved him from someone who was going put him down and he was sweet as pie. When they came to get him I couldn't even watch because even though he did that to me, I couldn't see them take him away because I knew what they were going do to him."

Oh boo hoo hoo, she couldn't watch as they came to take Buddy away because she knew they were going to put him down to test for rabies. Why? Because she never fucking got him vaccinated, something any sane, responsible pet owner does.

Once again, it didn't ATTACK several people, it bit two people. And once again, you dodge anything I ask because you can't answer the questions. My cat bit me the other day. Should I have him put down???

I'm done with you, you don't even bother to address anything you're just yammering away. Shoo before someone kicks snow in your face.

I know a shit load more than you do.

Bottom line is that cat isn't safe around people. Go ahead disagree with that again just in case there is any doubt left about what a fuck'n tard you are. :thup:

Not about cats you don't.

Tosses out another insult ... as if somehow that reflects on me. :lol:

Bottom line is the woman is full of shit, she took in a stray six months ago and NEVER FUCKING BOTHERED to take him to the vet, ESPECIALLY not for a rabies vaccination, she provokes the cat, the cat reacts AS A CAT WILL by defending itself, and the fucking asshat woman who never bothered to vaccinate the cat against rabies has him destroyed because 'maybe rabies!'.

And. You. Defend. It.

The fuckin' tard is staring back at you in the mirror.

Ahh, so now you're backpedaling like a motherfucker.

Can't say I'm surprised. :rofl:

^ Lame attempt at ... what where you attempting there anyway? :dunno:

You believe an animal that defends itself should be strangled. Unbelievable.

Not about cats you don't.

Tosses out another insult ... as if somehow that reflects on me. :lol:

Bottom line is the woman is full of shit, she took in a stray six months ago and NEVER FUCKING BOTHERED to take him to the vet, ESPECIALLY not for a rabies vaccination, she provokes the cat, the cat reacts AS A CAT WILL by defending itself, and the fucking asshat woman who never bothered to vaccinate the cat against rabies has him destroyed because 'maybe rabies!'.

And. You. Defend. It.

The fuckin' tard is staring back at you in the mirror.

So you've finally come around and agree the cat isn't (err... wasn't) safe around people.

Glad to hear it.

But keep pretending you didn't make an ass of yourself, your self-esteem obviously needs it. :lmao:

So you've finally come around and agree the cat isn't (err... wasn't) safe around people.

Glad to hear it.

But keep pretending you didn't make an ass of yourself, your self-esteem obviously needs it. :lmao:

What the fuck are you talking about? Do you always make shit up?

The cat was safe around people, the woman herself even said so. She was irresponsible, she antagonized a cat that was already upset (as noted by the video) and the cat defended himself.

You believe an animal that defends itself should be killed. :cuckoo:

You moron, the cat wasn't a 'dangerous animal roaming at will'. He was threatened and defended himself. I wonder if maybe he wasn't ill, an ill animal will often be much more aggravated and defensive. Of course, since the nutbar woman who took him in didn't bother taking him to the vet we'll never know.

Yes it was. It attacked several people and it was adopted by the women when she found it roaming around. If thats not roaming and dangerous I dont know what is.
Just STFU you're sounding like a complete idiot.

You fucking asshat. You should really shut up before you make yourself look like even more of a fool. But seriously.

From the link I provided:

"This summer she had taken in a stray cat, whom she named 'Buddy.' ... Maxx, who owns three other cats says, "I actually saved him from someone who was going put him down and he was sweet as pie. When they came to get him I couldn't even watch because even though he did that to me, I couldn't see them take him away because I knew what they were going do to him."

Oh boo hoo hoo, she couldn't watch as they came to take Buddy away because she knew they were going to put him down to test for rabies. Why? Because she never fucking got him vaccinated, something any sane, responsible pet owner does.

Once again, it didn't ATTACK several people, it bit two people. And once again, you dodge anything I ask because you can't answer the questions. My cat bit me the other day. Should I have him put down???

I'm done with you, you don't even bother to address anything you're just yammering away. Shoo before someone kicks snow in your face.

IT "WAS" A STRAY CAT THAT ATTACKED THREE PEOPLE! And that is all that needs to be said.
My brother had a cat that was cool as hell. You could wrestle with it,play fight with it and it NEVER exposed it's claws.
I wish "Buddy" was still around so you could play with him. I would have enjoyed the aftermath.
Ya fucken bimbo.....

Domestic animals don't suddenly go off on people. They just don't. The way you know that is true is that Mother Nature doesn't just toss actions into a paper bag and shake.

I wanted to throttle a cat who bit my thumb, red streaks down my arm the next day, huge infection with lots of pain. Turned out, the cat had an abscess that covered most of her side. Imagine being picked up when half of your body is pus-filled infection. Its hard for us to conceive of that kind of pain but, I'd bet I'd bite too.

The woman got what she had coming. She could have closed the gate and gone inside. Instead, she just had to keep kicking at the cat because she's like some of the posters here - full of hate and no place to put it. She can't beat up her boss, her ex or the guy that cut her off in traffic so she attacked a cat and the cat fought back. I wonder how often she kicks that little dog.

I've dealt with animal cruelty most of my life. I've photographed it and I've testified in many court cases. The humans very very seldom get what they have coming. The animal almost always pays - too often, with their lives.

I hope she has big long scars on her face and is terrified of stepping outside for fear the cat is waiting for her.

You big talking he-men might want to take note. When you want to hassle an animal, stick to little poodles. Little three-legged, crippled, elderly, with one paw tied behind their backs poodles.

Domestic animals don't suddenly go off on people. They just don't. The way you know that is true is that Mother Nature doesn't just toss actions into a paper bag and shake.

I wanted to throttle a cat who bit my thumb, red streaks down my arm the next day, huge infection with lots of pain. Turned out, the cat had an abscess that covered most of her side. Imagine being picked up when half of your body is pus-filled infection. Its hard for us to conceive of that kind of pain but, I'd bet I'd bite too.

The woman got what she had coming. She could have closed the gate and gone inside. Instead, she just had to keep kicking at the cat because she's like some of the posters here - full of hate and no place to put it. She can't beat up her boss, her ex or the guy that cut her off in traffic so she attacked a cat and the cat fought back. I wonder how often she kicks that little dog.

I've dealt with animal cruelty most of my life. I've photographed it and I've testified in many court cases. The humans very very seldom get what they have coming. The animal almost always pays - too often, with their lives.

I hope she has big long scars on her face and is terrified of stepping outside for fear the cat is waiting for her.

You big talking he-men might want to take note. When you want to hassle an animal, stick to little poodles. Little three-legged, crippled, elderly, with one paw tied behind their backs poodles.

Thank you for that post, luddly. Animals can't talk to us, they communicate the only way they can -- body language. If the humans around them ... especially the ones who own them ... refuse to understand what they're saying, like this woman did, they end up hurting the animal or worse.

The woman got exactly what she deserved. Unfortunately, Buddy paid the price for her ignorance and irresponsibility.

I would like to know the back story.

Was the cat messing with the dog? Was she trying to stop that?

If so, then her trying to move the cat away makes sense.

If she was, however, one of those people who hurt animals for the fuck of it, I really hope that cat got some.

What was her dog doing outside? There is snow on the ground, it's a freaking beagle or something, it's too cold for a short-haired dog to be left outside, anyway.

But, yes, if an animal, any animal, was menacing one of my animals, I would protect my animal. In this scenario, I would simply have brought my dog inside, where it belongs anyway in cold weather.

It would be good to know the entire story behind this video, wouldn't it?

Gosh, they can jump so high, she was bleeding. Maybe next time, she'll leave them alone.
We once had a cat who would easily leap from the floor to the fireplace mantel which was about five feet high.

Our neighbor at that house had a Rottweiler who would bark viciously through the fence when our cat ("Mickey") was in our yard. One day the Rottweiler got out through the front gate, came charging around to the back and jumped Mickey -- who proceeded to do a number on that dog with his teeth and claws. I watched it happen and it convinced me that even an ordinary pet feline is a well-armed and formidable fighter.

Mickey was bleeding from a dog bite but the neighbor told me his dog's lip was ripped open and an ear was nearly torn off.

Mickey was a big, beautiful Russian Blue who unfortunately caught feline leukemia and died much too early. He was a good cat.

Meh...two of the six Boxers I've had were accomplished cat killers. It really depends on the dog. Some are good at it,some aren't.
One of em liked to kill goats. He'd cross the river,kill em and drag em back across the river and back to the porch.
I bet I spent 2 or 3 thousand bucks paying for goats with that dog.

You let your fucking dogs run around loose and kill cats and goats? Okay, I have your number, you're an ignorant, cruel asshole.

Last edited:
cats are decimating New Zealands native bird population so I say- put that puss down. We got a gazillion too many as it is. :thup:

Cats To Go - Learn about the damage cats do in New Zealand

New Zealand may declare a war on cats

I used to live in Japan & they were so overpopulated it isn't funny.

Yeah, and whose fault is that...that there are too many domesticated cats? It's humans' fault.

Maybe we have a gazillion too many humans, maybe that's the real problem. But I expect either Mother Nature or the humans themselves will solve that problem eventually.

Last edited:
The women didnt appear to be trying to hurt the cat,just get it to go away.
I'm sure it was jacken with the dog and she got tired of hearing the dog bark. Or it possibly attacked the dog previously.
There was no "camera man" It was obviously a security cam.

Had it been me,I would have retrieved the ol shotgun and that would have been the end of it.
Dog or cat...if it's a stray and it attacks me or mine? It's toast.

That cat was way too fat to be a stray. If you shoot an animal like that, you can be brought up on charges. It is animal cruelty. The woman's life was not threatened, and you don't have a right to shoot animals just because you want to.

The laws vary from state to state, but here it is for Alaska:
Cruelty to animals is defined as “Knowingly inflict[ing] severe physical pain or suffering; or with criminal negligence fails to care for an animal and causes its death or severe pain or prolonged suffering”. It is a Class A Misdemeanor, with sentencing provisions including a fine of up to $5,000, imprisonment up to 1 year, community service and restitution. Exceptions are made for farming, hunting, research, training and veterinary care

$5,000 fine and a year in prison....better not shoot a cat or dog in your neighborhood. The woman's life was not in danger. And, not matter what you think it looked like, she attacked the cat first who only fought back: essentially, he was standing his ground.

People with guns sure like to kill.

I'm from Alaska and I can tell you that it is perfectly legal to shoot a dog. It's done all the time. Mushers "cull" dogs they don't want...which means they shoot them, including puppies. It is certainly legal to shoot a dog that is coming on your property. One of my neighbors shot another neighbor's dog because it came into his yard and supposedly started a fight with his dog. He said he was concerned about the safety of his toddler who was present at the time, but that's just bullshit he made up to insure that there would be no repercussions about him shooting the neighbor's dog. Truth is, he just wanted to shoot that dog. He's an asshole.

No neighbor's dog could "come into my yard" and menace my dogs because I have a six-foot, well-maintained fence around my yard.

Anyway, I digress. If you read that law carefully you will see that it in no way makes it illegal to shoot and kill a pet. What is illegal is to neglect, starve, beat, or otherwise cause the pet to suffer or die in a cruel and inhumane manner. A quick bullet to the head is not inhumane.

By the way, in case you're wondering, I don't agree with the fucking mushers' practice of "culling" dogs. It's a bunch of bullshit, as is mushing. Just like greyhound racing, it's a sport that encourages abuse of animals, and I don't like it.

You see all the glamour of the Iditarod sled dog race, but I think about those dogs tied up on short chains most of their lives when they're not training. That's no life for a dog. Makes me sick.

Last edited:

If she was, however, one of those people who hurt animals for the fuck of it, I really hope that cat got some.

What was her dog doing outside? There is snow on the ground, it's a freaking beagle or something, it's too cold for a short-haired dog to be left outside, anyway.

But, yes, if an animal, any animal, was menacing one of my animals, I would protect my animal. In this scenario, I would simply have brought my dog inside, where it belongs anyway in cold weather.

The dog did have some kind of coat or blanket on.

The dog did have some kind of coat or blanket on.

The dog should be inside.

Its certainly possible that the dog was out for a short time but big talking HereWeGoAgain says his dogs run loose. There are people here who let their dogs run lose, terrorizing the people in the area. There are three pit bulls that I often see when I go for the mail.

Yes, shooting at-large dogs is legal in many areas. In fact, rw heroine $atan $arah passed a law in her county that allowed "urban hunting". She apparently enjoys or did enjoy, driving around after dark, shooting at the neighborhood dogs and cats.

There are sickos like her and HereWeGoAgain who take great pleasure in killing other people's pets. The only thing we can do to combat sneaky slime like that is to keep our animals inside and safe.

The cat was safe around people, the woman herself even said so.

You spend the entire thread railing about what a fuck'n retard this woman is, and that she knows nothing about cats, and now suddenly you defer to her judgement about the cat's temperment.

Keep fail'n yo! :lol:

Forum List

Back