Vice News: Eating These Foods Might Make You Racist

Dave I see them everyday on this board. I dont believe I see them...The quote button doesnt quote beliefs but they do quote words. I mean...in case you didnt know that and stuff
Yes, because the majority of American conservatives post on USMB.

I'll give you a moment to come to grips with the stupidity of your position.

No, the only stupidity is that no matter the facts and evidence, you will choose to ignore it.
So far, your "facts and evidence" is ONE GUY ON A MESSAGE BOARD.

Yes, he's a racist. The vast majority of conservatives are not.

Dave I see them everyday on this board. I dont believe I see them...The quote button doesnt quote beliefs but they do quote words. I mean...in case you didnt know that and stuff

So you're dropping the "far less common" thing then?
Nope. I won't be joining you in your fantasies.

And any white woman who isn't proud of her heritage and/or is a race mixer is the most disgusting, vile, abnormal creature on the face of the Earth. Go fuck one of your wetback or ****** 'friends' and have a little mud baby. See how well society accepts that shit.
And for the record, the white race IS superior! WE invented 99.9% of ALL the creature comforts and perks you see and use everyday AND we discovered the entire world while the rest of your minority, non-white, savage, stick-hut primates were still chucking wooden spears at warthogs and monkeys. If the fucking *******, wetbacks and other turd world scum had the IQ that whites have they MIGHT be able to contribute to our society but as it stands, they are the violent socio-parasites that need exterminating.

Just another affirmative action racist ****** 'teaching' lies in order to make themselves feel better as a race, considering they are the dumbest sub-humans on the planet!

so what you're telling us is that well, basically, you're a ******. Oh, I mean KAFFIR! Say, how's the rebuilding of SA and Rhodesia going? That's right! Under ******, excuse me, kaffir leadership, the country has sunk into chaos, no building, no farming, nothing. Why is that ******?

Sorry to you, skippy, this board is infested with these type of Conservatives and I could waste days just listing the postings on this board alone.

Now, why don't you go troll someone else?

No, the only stupidity is that no matter the facts and evidence, you will choose to ignore it.

You have as much access to the World Wide Web as I do, start using it.
The Conservative movement of the last 60 years have been about race.

Either you are very young, naive or simply choose to ignore reality.

And any white woman who isn't proud of her heritage and/or is a race mixer is the most disgusting, vile, abnormal creature on the face of the Earth. Go fuck one of your wetback or ****** 'friends' and have a little mud baby. See how well society accepts that shit.
And for the record, the white race IS superior! WE invented 99.9% of ALL the creature comforts and perks you see and use everyday AND we discovered the entire world while the rest of your minority, non-white, savage, stick-hut primates were still chucking wooden spears at warthogs and monkeys. If the fucking *******, wetbacks and other turd world scum had the IQ that whites have they MIGHT be able to contribute to our society but as it stands, they are the violent socio-parasites that need exterminating.

Just another affirmative action racist ****** 'teaching' lies in order to make themselves feel better as a race, considering they are the dumbest sub-humans on the planet!

so what you're telling us is that well, basically, you're a ******. Oh, I mean KAFFIR! Say, how's the rebuilding of SA and Rhodesia going? That's right! Under ******, excuse me, kaffir leadership, the country has sunk into chaos, no building, no farming, nothing. Why is that ******?

Sorry to you, skippy, this board is infested with these type of Conservatives and I could waste days just listing the postings on this board alone.

How many posters wrote those posts?

You CLAIMING that kind of racism is rampant is not proof.

Did you see that part that asked you to go troll someone else??

You have as much access to the World Wide Web as I do, start using it.
The Conservative movement of the last 60 years have been about race.
So the left want us to believe.

But the left is less than honest about the right.
Either you are very young, naive or simply choose to ignore reality.
I am middle aged, I am no naive, and oddly enough, the more attention I pay to the world, the more conservative I become.

You bitterly cling to the ridiculous notion that the right is racist. Anything that lets you avoid discussing the issues rationally, I suppose.

Ooooh, somebody gets testy when asked to prove his claims. :lol:

Yeah, just as I thought: You want us to immediately and unquestioningly accept your word.

How's that working out for you, by the way?

Yeah, just as I thought: You want us to immediately and unquestioningly accept your word.

No, not testy at all.
I would be less than intelligent to waste my time with someone whose only attempt at logic and debate is, "I don't believe it."

So as the rest of the emerging groups of people in this country side and vote with the Democratic party, folk like you will be wondering why throwing peanuts at Black Professionals and calling them animals not only alienated Black People but also Jewish Folk, Asian , Hispanics, New Naturalized Citizens, etc.

Things couldn't really be working out better for me, the Democratic party has allowed me to live the American Dream.

I inherently feel that I can't "dehumanize" a business because it can never be a Human Being, no matter what the "The Court" says.

LOL, thanks for confirming my point. I am a business owner, that our business is the piece of paper that says we are an S corp and not all the people, including me, who make my living there is twisted. But at least you confirmed it's what you think.

In terms of the way Black people are treated, I think you are very wrong if you believe that Conservatives are some sort of example in the correct manner in which to treat Black People.
Strawman. I said nothing about Republicans being a paragon of anything. I said Democrats treat blacks and whites differently. It's indisputable. I also said Republicans treat black and white liberals the same. They do. Care to address what I said, not what I didn't?

I have said on a previous thread that I have been voting Democrat for over 30 years and in that time have never witnessed the Republican party champion any real program that I could support, regardless of race.

Small government is for everyone. Making our own choices is for everyone. You are again confirming my point that to Democrats, blacks are not the same as whites. You are actually asking what they are going to do for blacks as if blacks are not people, or not people in the same way.

As a matter of fact, they seem now as back then, to be hell bent on destroying everything that allowed my family not only to attend college, move to the cities of our choices and eat, but to dismiss the social safety net even for those who vote for their programs.

Take a look at some "Conservative" comments that are more common than you may want to admit:

I'm a libertarian, I'll let you argue with conservatives if that's what you want to do. The Republicans suck, but I don't see them treat black liberals any different than white liberals. When it comes to the left, you destroy any black who tries to leave. Herman Cain is a good man. That meant nothing to you. Clarance Thomas, Condie Rice, Colin Powell. Leave, we'll crush you. Pure racism.

A black, a jew, and mexican walk into a bar, the bartender says, get the fuck out.
NFL=Negro Felons League.

Sorry, but this idiot has nothing constructive or objective to state about racism, my statement.

No idea what the point of this was supposed to be.

The funniest part about PC Police stuff like this is that if you had said they'd be going after food, they would have scoffed at you and insulted you for being silly and hyperbolic.

At this point, we can predict damn near anything and it has a chance to happen.

They have become what they used to loathe.

So let me get this straight...The company decides to change the racial images and to you that means that the PC police (the companies) are going after food aka themselves?

Let me ask, could it be possible that they changed the images because they thought it was an old throwback to racist times or do you believe that every change from the past was brought on against the companies will?

The original article is about whiny faggots like yourself trying to get the US Patent Office to remove the trademark of Uncle Ben's Rice among other brands through boycott if necessary because the claim the Washington Redskins set a "precedent".

It isn't about companies changing their names...

Also, I am not a conservative. Don't feel the need to disassociate from me. I want nothing to do with either Democrats or Republicans.

Some of those comments were satire, others edgy but basically how I feel.

I don't feel the need to censor myself online because I may offend the sensibilities of faggot striver poors, feminists, militant homosexuals, radical muslims, perpetually offended left wing minorities, 23 year old gay jewish bloggers from ivy league schools etc.

No, not testy at all.
I would be less than intelligent to waste my time with someone whose only attempt at logic and debate is, "I don't believe it."

So as the rest of the emerging groups of people in this country side and vote with the Democratic party, folk like you will be wondering why throwing peanuts at Black Professionals and calling them animals not only alienated Black People but also Jewish Folk, Asian , Hispanics, New Naturalized Citizens, etc.

Things couldn't really be working out better for me, the Democratic party has allowed me to live the American Dream.
Ummm...it's not logic and debate to hold up a handful of people and claim they represent half the nation, Skippy -- and then get all pissy when your bullshit claims are questioned.

But you're performing exactly as programmed, complete with unmerited arrogance.

Good little robot! :eusa_clap:

Also, I am not a conservative. Don't feel the need to disassociate from me. I want nothing to do with either Democrats or Republicans.

Some of those comments were satire, others edgy but basically how I feel.

I don't feel the need to censor myself online because I may offend the sensibilities of faggot striver poors, feminists, militant homosexuals, radical muslims, perpetually offended left wing minorities, 23 year old gay jewish bloggers from ivy league schools etc.
Yay you. Invariably, racists are stupid.

Just sayin'.

How ironic.

That's exactly what I would have said about you.

This is becoming a surprising political firestorm.

In the 1990s, when multi-cultural capitalism was really taking off with the development of the World Wide Web, the hot issue was the unfiltered use of ethnicity mascots for American sports teams.

Today, the use of hot-symbolism foods such as green bananas in the discussion of ecosystem harvesting and environmental activism consciousness has made ideas regarding the ethnicity branding of food companies the new political challenge.

Someone once suggested that to address this new problem, we can use the universally-appealing Chiquita Banana girl as a populism politics-friendly icon for new age farming-harvesting-marketing dialogue (with respect to modern consumerism).

I'm not African-American, but if I celebrate the Chiquita Banana girl, I might feel less guilty buying boxes of Uncle Ben's Rice this summer.

This is a great topic. It's no wonder that the American comic book avatar Poison Ivy, the eco-terrorist nemesis of the caped crusader Batman (DC Comics), is receiving all kinds of social attention in discussions of avant-garde consumerism politics.

:eusa_boohoo:

Date-Ivy.jpg

Trigger Warning Not Satire.

Apparently emotionally unhinged 20 something liberal bloggers are in a tizzy over "racially insensitive" food brands like Uncle Ben's Rice or Land O' Lakes Butter. They believe the removal of the Washington Redskins trademark sets a precedent for the US Patent Office to remove the trademarks of the aforementioned food brands. They are calling for people that actually have money and some common sense(not hypersensitive college students in mountains of student loan debt) to boycott these products to push to Feds to remove these trademarks.

A lil' preview from the article.

Sixty years removed from the advent of the American Civil Rights Movement, and racism is still alive in the aisles of our grocery stores.

From butter to syrup and porridge, rice, ice cream or waffles, bigotry in food products has stirred international debates for decades. But now, just two weeks after the US Patent and Trademark Office revoked the trademark of the NFL’s Washington Redskins, many popular items commonly found on the shelves of the nation’s supermarkets could soon come under identical scrutiny for their disparaging portrayals of minorities.

Purchasing a bottle of Aunt Jemima, of course, doesn’t make you akin to a full-fledged Klan member. Yet continued support and proliferation of derogatory branding and images requires further inspection into the pervasive prejudices that continue to permeate culinary advertising.

Eating These Foods Might Make You Racist | MUNCHIES

Uh ya, let's focus our finite resources on that instead of actual violent racism.

Forum List

Back