Politics, "Wokeness" and Absurdity

As I said, I recognize the fact that it is complicated and contoversial. But there is plenty of evidence that counters you position

No there isn't. The evidence shows that up to 80% of children with gender dysphoria resolve it through puberty. Allow these children to reach an age when they can choose for themselves without being pressured by their "woke" liberal parents or blue-haired medical staff at the trans-clinic, to block that child from puberty, subjecting them to hormone treatments and surgeries fraught with complications.

Last edited:
Ah, so now it’s only woke trans people who you have a problem with.? I feel the sands shifting under my feet. Could have fooled me. Is it because it is the woke ones who you think have a problem with cis people ? When you sat next to them, did they tell you how inferior you are to them?

Many of these so-called "trans wokes", aren't even really trans, they just became that way to make a political statement and say "fuck you" to the fascist normies. Real trans people are dysphoric and want to actually transition to the opposite gender, not remain in a "non-binary" limbo-space of "gender fluidity". They want to be "passable", being identified with the opposite sex. Actually transitioning.

Many of these so-called "trans wokes", aren't even really trans, they just became that way to make a political statement and say "fuck you" to the fascist normies. Real trans people are dysphoric and want to actually transition to the opposite gender, not remain in a "non-binary" limbo-space of "gender fluidity". They want to be "passable", being identified with the opposite sex. Actually transitioning.
So what? Why can't they just be who and what they want to be. Why are you threatened by that. Why take it personally? I don't think they they really care nearly as much about you as you think. Just leave them alone. People choosing to be non binary will not spark the end of civilization. But you can't do that . That would be-god forbid- WOKE

So what? Why can't they just be who and what they want to be. Why are you threatened by that. Why take it personally? I don't think they they really care nearly as much about you as you think. Just leave them alone. People choosing to be non binary will not spark the end of civilization. But you can't do that . That would be-god forbid- WOKE
You're threatened by reality and the truth. People like you actually hurt real transsexuals with your twisted logic and activities, creating a false image of transsexualism.

As I mentioned, actual transsexuals as opposed to "woke" agitators and posers, recognize that sex/gender is real, and human beings are either male or female. Even people who are born intersex, lean towards one or the other sex, morphologically and genetically. Actual trans as opposed to woke fakers with an ax to grind against normies and society in general, don't agree with most of the woke bullshit and admit to the situation getting much worse for them socially, as a result of "woke activism". You "woke" assholes have made life worse for the actual LGBTQ community, not better.

People like you, create fascists. People who before, weren't fascists, at all, will say: shit, if we let these "woke" people have their way, hundreds of thousands of children will get their breasts and dicks cut off and will be injected with puberty blockers. Women are being reduced to a social identity and their rights are being violated. You're creating more division and hatred in society for actual trans and gays, and lesbians, than any other group. You're a fucking piece of shit (and I'd say that to your face if you were here in front of me). A fucking punk and a piece of shit.

Last edited:
You're threatened by reality and the truth. People like you actually hurt real transsexuals with your twisted logic and activities, creating a false image of transsexualism.

As I mentioned, actual transsexuals as opposed to "woke" agitators and posers, recognize that sex/gender is real, and human beings are either male or female. Even people who are born intersex, lean towards one or the other sex, morphologically and genetically. Actual trans as opposed to woke fakers with an ax to grind against normies and society in general, don't agree with most of the woke bullshit and admit to the situation getting much worse for them socially, as a result of "woke activism". You "woke" assholes have made life worse for the actual LGBTQ community, not better.

People like you, create fascists. People who before, weren't fascists, at all, will say: shit, if we let these "woke" people have their way, hundreds of thousands of children will get their breasts and dicks cut off and will be injected with puberty blockers. Women are being reduced to a social identity and their rights are being violated. You're creating more division and hatred in society for actual trans and gays, and lesbians, than any other group. You're a fucking piece of shit (and I'd say that to your face if you were here in front of me). A fucking punk and a piece of shit.

Holy shit!. That is over the top hysterical and I don’t mean in a funny way. I said before and I will say it again, it sure sounds like there is something personal going on here with you but you have not said why

So to summarize, you’re ok with “real trans people but have a serious case against others who my just be faking it.? And you consider them “woke” and for that reason you rail against Woke Ideology failing to understand what woke is really about. Or, is that you just hate woke and then hate those fake transpeople as an extension of your disdain for woke?

What you seem to be missing-among other things –is that there is no clear distinction between those who you consider real transpeople and all of the others. There are people who feel the dysphoria and do not know and cannot know the source, especially with young people. For those few who are knowingly pretending, again I say, so what? Who are they hurting? You claim that they are hurting “real “trans people. That is blaming the victims-and those victims are all sorts of trans people, not just the ones who you approve of. They are being hurt by the backlash from the bigots and the anti woke mob. I am not creating Fascists! They are already Fascists. Do you think for a second that if your “fake transpeople” did not exists, the Fascists would leave the other along. Get fucking real!

And, you assertion that hundreds of thousands of minors will have their “dicks and breasts cut off” is pure hyperbole and more of your histrionics

Number of transgender children seeking treatment surges in U.S. (reuters.com)

In 2021, there were 1,390 lids on puberty blockers, 4,231 on hormone, 282 who had top surgery and 56 who had bottom surgery. The medical community will not allow surgury that is unnecessary and un warrented.

Lastly, the people in the video are full of shit and not speaking for the majority of gay people. The is an overlap between trans and gay people with many trans people identifying as gay or bi. In addition, there is considerable scientific evidence that there are underlying biological causes for transgenderism aside from any obvious intersexual features involving primary sex characteristics. And they often see each other as valuable allies. So to say that transgenderism has nothing to do with biology is beyond ignorant . Videos like that are useless logical fallacies in the form of an appeal to ignorance by uncredentialed people who are presenting opinions as facts.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back