Vice News: Eating These Foods Might Make You Racist

And the images I posted proves that at some point racism "sold" items.
Are you denying that?

Woosh. That was what I said going over your head. I was referring to your implying the "corporations" are working to an end other than just selling products.

Woosh, that's my post flying right by your head. I implied nothing, I stated it plainly.
Racism and racist stereotypes were and are still used in the advertising world...

The left also use them extensively in politics. That isn't what I was challenging, it was your use of the stereotyping of "corporations."

Woosh. That was what I said going over your head. I was referring to your implying the "corporations" are working to an end other than just selling products.

Woosh, that's my post flying right by your head. I implied nothing, I stated it plainly.
Racism and racist stereotypes were and are still used in the advertising world...

The left also use them extensively in politics. That isn't what I was challenging, it was your use of the stereotyping of "corporations."

Very civilly, explain how I am "stereotyping" them?

Please don't bring your honesty into question by inferring that only "the Left" uses race and racism in politics...that's a statement beneath all adults.
I never mentioned the Left or Right in my statement.

Last edited:

Please don't bring your honesty into question by inferring that only "the Left" uses race and racism in politics...that's a statement beneath all adults.

LOL. Do as you say, not as you do. No, I agree there are racists in both parties, but racism and racist stereotyping are "used" by the left far more extensively. The proposition that a black is free to be liberal and not free to not be liberal is both clearly racist and using racism and racist stereotypes to further the party. You cannot not be a racist and not allow blacks to disagree with you. You have to pick between those. Republicans overwhelmingly do not attack black liberals any differently than white liberals. Democrats treat blacks very, very differently than whites. You leave, you will be destroyed. It's the most base racism possible. What's sad is that black liberals don't object. It's because like all liberals, they are liberals before they are anything else.

As for your question, it starts with your use of the term "corporation" which is a liberal way to dehumanize businesses. And if you read the way you stated it originally and the way you stated it here when you said you are saying "simply..." they aren't the same. I think the way you said it this time was far better.

LOL. Do as you say, not as you do. No, I agree there are racists in both parties, but racism and racist stereotyping are "used" by the left far more extensively. The proposition that a black is free to be liberal and not free to not be liberal is both clearly racist and using racism and racist stereotypes to further the party. You cannot not be a racist and not allow blacks to disagree with you. You have to pick between those. Republicans overwhelmingly do not attack black liberals any differently than white liberals. Democrats treat blacks very, very differently than whites. You leave, you will be destroyed. It's the most base racism possible. What's sad is that black liberals don't object. It's because like all liberals, they are liberals before they are anything else.

As for your question, it starts with your use of the term "corporation" which is a liberal way to dehumanize businesses. And if you read the way you stated it originally and the way you stated it here when you said you are saying "simply..." they aren't the same. I think the way you said it this time was far better.

I inherently feel that I can't "dehumanize" a business because it can never be a Human Being, no matter what the "The Court" says.

In terms of the way Black people are treated, I think you are very wrong if you believe that Conservatives are some sort of example in the correct manner in which to treat Black People.
I have said on a previous thread that I have been voting Democrat for over 30 years and in that time have never witnessed the Republican party champion any real program that I could support, regardless of race.

As a matter of fact, they seem now as back then, to be hell bent on destroying everything that allowed my family not only to attend college, move to the cities of our choices and eat, but to dismiss the social safety net even for those who vote for their programs.

Take a look at some "Conservative" comments that are more common than you may want to admit:

Now provide links disproving this link and the stated fact 100% of women in sub Saharan Africa. Because so far, your nervous laughs just prove you have lost a debate to a man of a superior race, the white Nordic race.

You are repeating a vicious **** lie that is perpetuated to sick ******* on us whites.
I don't hate football players, the football players at my school were well adjusted white individuals , not roided and drugged up negros with criminal records and IQs at room temperature.

Worshiping roided up chimps, your man card is revoked.

They look like half ****** albinos , perhaps they were used in the US Gov study confirming black sexual deviancy/incest.

A black, a jew, and mexican walk into a bar, the bartender says, get the fuck out.
NFL=Negro Felons League.

Sorry, but this idiot has nothing constructive or objective to state about racism, my statement.

Last edited:

The funniest part about PC Police stuff like this is that if you had said they'd be going after food, they would have scoffed at you and insulted you for being silly and hyperbolic.

At this point, we can predict damn near anything and it has a chance to happen.

They have become what they used to loathe.

So let me get this straight...The company decides to change the racial images and to you that means that the PC police (the companies) are going after food aka themselves?

Let me ask, could it be possible that they changed the images because they thought it was an old throwback to racist times or do you believe that every change from the past was brought on against the companies will?

Maybe we should just ban all black people on consumer products? Is this what they want?

What who wants? Society?

See, times change and the things that were considered normal in the past change. Maybe you like to call changes in societies "a problem" but its just evolution.

For example, Women were told to stay in the kitchen. They arent told that anymore. Is that also the fault of this unseens "PC Police?" I remember black and white movies where the guy would slap their women. Thats no longer acceptable.

Is that also the fault of the "PC Police"?

Jews were shown as big nosed greedy people. Nowadays that type of portrayal is frowned upon by society. Is that the fault of the PC police also?

Trigger Warning Not Satire.

Apparently emotionally unhinged 20 something liberal bloggers are in a tizzy over "racially insensitive" food brands like Uncle Ben's Rice or Land O' Lakes Butter. They believe the removal of the Washington Redskins trademark sets a precedent for the US Patent Office to remove the trademarks of the aforementioned food brands. They are calling for people that actually have money and some common sense(not hypersensitive college students in mountains of student loan debt) to boycott these products to push to Feds to remove these trademarks.

A lil' preview from the article.

Sixty years removed from the advent of the American Civil Rights Movement, and racism is still alive in the aisles of our grocery stores.

From butter to syrup and porridge, rice, ice cream or waffles, bigotry in food products has stirred international debates for decades. But now, just two weeks after the US Patent and Trademark Office revoked the trademark of the NFL’s Washington Redskins, many popular items commonly found on the shelves of the nation’s supermarkets could soon come under identical scrutiny for their disparaging portrayals of minorities.

Purchasing a bottle of Aunt Jemima, of course, doesn’t make you akin to a full-fledged Klan member. Yet continued support and proliferation of derogatory branding and images requires further inspection into the pervasive prejudices that continue to permeate culinary advertising.

Eating These Foods Might Make You Racist | MUNCHIES
Praise Gaea we have white liberals to tell minorities what offends them!

Now provide links disproving this link and the stated fact 100% of women in sub Saharan Africa. Because so far, your nervous laughs just prove you have lost a debate to a man of a superior race, the white Nordic race.
You are repeating a vicious **** lie that is perpetuated to sick ******* on us whites.

A black, a jew, and mexican walk into a bar, the bartender says, get the fuck out.
NFL=Negro Felons League.

Sorry, but this idiot has nothing constructive or objective to state about racism

Which idiot? You provided no link to who made those statements, you failed to attribute them to any one person, we have no idea of whom you speak...

Whoever made those statements, if he or she were not yanking people's chains, is a bigot and a racist. I care not one whit for either and find those statements reprehensible.

NFL=Negro Felons League.

Sorry, but this idiot has nothing constructive or objective to state about racism

Which idiot? You provided no link to who made those statements, you failed to attribute them to any one person, we have no idea of whom you speak...

Whoever made those statements, if he or she were not yanking people's chains, is a bigot and a racist. I care not one whit for either and find those statements reprehensible.

All made by one poster:
rwheathengamer.

All of this talk about food makes me hungry for a healthy snack.

896166cd75344ad2c0d3f86d8df01f42.jpg

Take a look at some "Conservative" comments that are more common than you may want to admit:

I submit they're far less common than you want us to believe.

Dave I see them everyday on this board. I dont believe I see them...The quote button doesnt quote beliefs but they do quote words. I mean...in case you didnt know that and stuff
Yes, because the majority of American conservatives post on USMB.

I'll give you a moment to come to grips with the stupidity of your position.

CNN Camerawoman ‘Not Surprised At All’ By Peanut-Throwing Incident At RNC
On Thursday, Patricia Carroll, the CNN camerawoman who had peanuts thrown at her and was called an “animal” at the Republican National Convention, commented on the incident for the first time. She wasn’t surprised by what happened.

RELATED: Two People Ejected From GOP Convention After Mocking Black CNN Camera Operator

“I hate that it happened, but I’m not surprised at all,” Carroll, 34, told Journal-isms. She later added, “This is Florida, and I’m from the Deep South…You come to places like this, you can count the black people on your hand. They see us doing things they don’t think I should do.”

CNN Camerawoman ?Not Surprised At All? By Peanut-Throwing Incident At RNC | Mediaite

Instead of suggesting that things don't exist, ask if one has experienced them first hand.
I assure you, it's more common than you may choose to believe.

All made by one poster:
rwheathengamer.

Thanks, good to know. Just one more member to whom I need not pay attention...

Dave I see them everyday on this board. I dont believe I see them...The quote button doesnt quote beliefs but they do quote words. I mean...in case you didnt know that and stuff

No, the only stupidity is that no matter the facts and evidence, you will choose to ignore it.

So you're dropping the "far less common" thing then?

CNN Camerawoman ‘Not Surprised At All’ By Peanut-Throwing Incident At RNC
On Thursday, Patricia Carroll, the CNN camerawoman who had peanuts thrown at her and was called an “animal” at the Republican National Convention, commented on the incident for the first time. She wasn’t surprised by what happened.

RELATED: Two People Ejected From GOP Convention After Mocking Black CNN Camera Operator

“I hate that it happened, but I’m not surprised at all,” Carroll, 34, told Journal-isms. She later added, “This is Florida, and I’m from the Deep South…You come to places like this, you can count the black people on your hand. They see us doing things they don’t think I should do.”

CNN Camerawoman ?Not Surprised At All? By Peanut-Throwing Incident At RNC | Mediaite

Instead of suggesting that things don't exist, ask if one has experienced them first hand.
I assure you, it's more common than you may choose to believe.
I never suggested it doesn't exist.

But you are being fed a carefully-crafted vision of conservatism by people with an agenda to make conservatives look bad.

15 Moronic Things Liberals Call Racism Since Obama Was Elected | Right Wing News

A Modern Timeline of Liberals Claiming That Opposition to Obama = Racism - Hit & Run : Reason.com

By applying it to things they don't like but can't rationally argue against, the left has made the word meaningless. It's now nothing more than an attempt to shame people into silence.

Yes, there is real racism. No, it is not as prevalent as the left claims.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back