The Unintentional Racism Found in Traffic Signals

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
No, it's not April 1st or the Onion, or the Babylon Bee. ROTFLOL!!

Just because something doesn’t use an offensive mascot doesn’t mean it can’t reinforce a broken system

Washington D.C.’s pro football team. Aunt Jemima pancake products. Eskimo Pies. They’re all examples of the everyday racism that bombards people of color from the supermarket to the playing field. They’re also all iconic American products that both corporations and consumers finally agree are ready for a rebrand.

• Banned
So all this time they've been installing "little white men" in the crosswalk lights! Who knew?

Maybe they could try installing "little black men", but hey, no one would see it! :cuckoo:

People who are obsessed with race are racist.
David Kaufman is a dumb liberal racist.
The woman was referring to color of the light of the human symbol, not the race of the symbol.
Only a real racist asshole would think that it was about race.

• Banned
Oh no, this poor black man is forced to look away (or maybe he's looking at the white woman's ass), god help him!

AA175ihB.img

By golly just yesterday I pulled-up at one of the longest stop lights in town, sat and waited a minute then this black guy pulls-up across from me and I'll be damned if the light did not let him go first.

Figures, I "put in the work" getting it to change and the black guy got the advantage of my "labor".

So typical of the way America is geared these days so when some black guy demands reparations I'll just say I gave at the stop light. ;)

Why does Kaufman say it is "unintentional" racism? He hasn't shown any proof that it isn't as intentional as shit.

No, it's not April 1st or the Onion, or the Babylon Bee. ROTFLOL!!

Just because something doesn’t use an offensive mascot doesn’t mean it can’t reinforce a broken system

Racists, see racism in EVERYTHING.

So all this time they've been installing "little white men" in the crosswalk lights! Who knew?

Maybe they could try installing "little black men", but hey, no one would see it! :cuckoo:
I thought those men were green and red. I won't sue, unless minorities haven't figured out that green means go, or red means stop. Maybe we need to ask Superbadbrutha if he knows the difference, I figured all people knew the difference. Maybe minorities don't, just like liberals tell us their too stupid to get an id.

If they put a little black man in there, they would protest his unfair incarceration.
I've heard it said that an African American person invented the stoplight, so why not have one be in there? It's their creation. They can do whatever they want to with it. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!!

Holly