Verdict reached in Smollett hate hoax trial

So let me get this straight, this dude committed and was found guilty of 5 crimes, and will not do a single day in jail?
Not sentenced yet, no date set for that.

But yea, I doubt he will go to prison. Black privilege at work. He’ll get a slap on the wrist, probation and community service is my guess. Then he can go on tour and lie to lefties about how racist and rigged “the system” is and they’ll give him money.

So let me get this straight, this dude committed and was found guilty of 5 crimes, and will not do a single day in jail?
I think he will serve 'some' time in jail. If he had not taken the stand, I think he would have received probation.
But, since he committed perjury when he was on the stand, I think he will serve a minimum amount.
I'm hoping 'BIG' Jake will be his roomie and new BFF.

Oh...YOU KNOW, you really wanted to say what John doe 101 wanted you to say.
Having said that, John always will put words in your mouth and argue those words
and not what you really said. I've brought this to his attention many times.
Ok ask him what he meant when he referred to Smollet as a "poor nagger".

1639152958019.png

Yeah when it first happened sure. It all changed when the police were investigating him. It’s not like back then you were confident he was lying. You didn’t know. Don’t bullshit.
The Left tried to make him a hero. An example of what hate evil White Trump supporters had for a poor Black queerboi.

The Obamas and Biden and every one of the Democrat turds kissed his ass. Then they were in denial for a long time when the truth came out.

An example of the Left Wing disdain for this country.

Oh...YOU KNOW, you really wanted to say what John doe 101 wanted you to say.
Having said that, John always will put words in your mouth and argue those words
and not what you really said. I've brought this to his attention many times.

You can only bring something to a person's attention when they actually have one.

The true believers who only know how to proselytize pay no attention to anything that might undermine their burning zeal.

They ask no questions. They only repeat the gospel.

Forum List

Back