Verdict reached in Smollett hate hoax trial

Are not blindly supporting him now, only after another poorly sourced "act of journalism". As soon as people heard the story, what normal 9 to 5 citizen believed his story on its face?

I saw the actors from Big Bang posing for a "We Support Jussie" placard. There was no division between the hate for Trump and the origins of their Overlords from D.C, NY and Cali who advised them how to think.

I'd feel sorry for some, you can't fix those who don't know what they don't know (nor want to know). These same cult members will never be curious enough to understand how they became Useful Idiots.

Here...this will make you laugh:

cnn.jpg

This clown just made it more difficult for any future real victim of a racist or homophobic crime to come forward and be believed.

Way to go, asswipe.
Oh please it’s not like you actually give a fuck about those people. You’re just conveniently complaining because it fits your narrative.

The verdict has been reached. You heard it here first.

"Jurors have reached a verdict in Jussie Smollett’s trial for allegedly orchestrating and reporting a fake hate crime on himself.

The panel of 6 men and 6 women deliberated for more than 9 hours Wednesday and into Thursday before informing the court they had reached a decision, court personnel said. The verdict is expected to be read in the courtroom of Judge James Linn shortly.

Smollett, 39, is charged with six counts of disorderly conduct for allegedly lying to police about the January 2019 incident. If convicted the actor faces up to three years in prison, though with no prior criminal record its far more likely he would receive a sentence of probation.

This is a developing story. Check back for details."

Jury in Jussie Smollett case reaches a verdict

Totally gay—the whole thing. Maybe Jussie will join a riot next year in Wisconsin. Maybe he'll decide to chase an armed teenager down the street. Maybe justice will be served . . . paging Mr. Rittenhouse . . .

The verdict has been reached. You heard it here first.

"Jurors have reached a verdict in Jussie Smollett’s trial for allegedly orchestrating and reporting a fake hate crime on himself.

The panel of 6 men and 6 women deliberated for more than 9 hours Wednesday and into Thursday before informing the court they had reached a decision, court personnel said. The verdict is expected to be read in the courtroom of Judge James Linn shortly.

Smollett, 39, is charged with six counts of disorderly conduct for allegedly lying to police about the January 2019 incident. If convicted the actor faces up to three years in prison, though with no prior criminal record its far more likely he would receive a sentence of probation.

This is a developing story. Check back for details."

Jury in Jussie Smollett case reaches a verdict
Hope the little fag gets punked in Prison.

Will Biden and Harris retract their statements and publically apologize for jumping to a WRONG conclusion?

Fuck no they will not, this was about hurting Trump.

Fuck these left wing pieces of trash.

Good. I hope they put his ass away for the maximum amount of time they can. I'd say I hope he gets raped in jail but he would like it.
So then would it be fair to say the guy has a little bit to worry about.
By getting too cute by half as if a Level 5 Tornado in front of a jury and
also trying to Frame 2 very muscular Blacks as if his own private pawns
... I'd say he very well could be more than a flight risk.
The only real Justice would be if BLM gets involved and uses him as
their next Poster Boy.Not to Defend but to smear,defile and take to task.

Are not blindly supporting him now, only after another poorly sourced "act of journalism". As soon as people heard the story, what normal 9 to 5 citizen believed his story on its face?

I saw the actors from Big Bang posing for a "We Support Jussie" placard. There was no division between the hate for Trump and the origins of their Overlords from D.C, NY and Cali who advised them how to think.

I'd feel sorry for some, you can't fix those who don't know what they don't know (nor want to know). These same cult members will never be curious enough to understand how they became Useful Idiots.
Likened to a marriage between Porky Pig and Elmer Fudd.The True left is
not redeemable.We know by now with record levels of examples how cute they
think they are.Classic example every weekday morning with- Morning Joe -
and then at night CNN and of course Miss Tokyo Rose { Rachel Maddow }.
They are heavily funded by Woke Big players like AT&T and Comcast.Who can easily
afford to take a loss.But the Loss is now in Credibility.Joe Biden and Kamala Harris
have done more to hurt the cause of Leftism than anything in recent memory.
It'd be like watching the classic - The Producers - { 1967 } and thinking it's
some Discovery channel newsreel of 2021.
No longer begging the question ... Does Life Imitate Art ...
but wondering IF ... " A guilty conscience needs to confess.A work of
Art is a Confession." -- Albert Camus ...
Says ... Art who.?

This is what happens when Democrats blindly believe their constituents.

Comments made at the time of the reported "attack".

Joe Biden – “What happened today to @JussieSmollett must never be tolerated in this country," "We must stand up and demand that we no longer give this hate safe harbor; that homophobia and racism have no place on our streets or in our hearts. We are with you, Jussie."

Kamala Harris - calling the alleged attack an attempted "modern day lynching."

Cory Booker - also referred to the alleged attack as an attempted "modern day lynching." I guess Cory never had an original thought in his life. Or is Kamala the copycat?

Al Sharpton - claimed that the "guilty must face the maximum" for the alleged crime committed against Smollett.

Pete Buttigieg - took Smollett's side as well and used the incident to push for hate crime legislation.

DNC Chair Tom Perez – “A vicious hate crime, my heart goes out to Jussie’s family — all of us at the DNC are praying for his full recovery."

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Sen. Bernie Sanders, Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot and many other prominent Democrats also chimed in with support for Smollett.

How does that shoe taste?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back