Appeals Court Rejects Trumps Attempt To Block Committee From Getting Records

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
A federal appeals court has rejected former President Donald Trump's effort to block a House committee from obtaining his White House records related to Jan. 6.

"On the record before us, former President Trump has provided no basis for this court to override President Biden’s judgment and the agreement and accommodations worked out between the Political Branches over these documents," a three-judge panel of the appeals court wrote in a unanimous 68-page decision issued Thursday afternoon.

Trump appealed a Nov. 9 decision by U.S. District Judge Tanya S. Chutkan, who rejected his claim that the records are protected by executive privilege.

It's going all the way to the Supreme Court.

It could take a year or more.
I'm not seeing the court taking it. With the abortion issue sitting in their lap right now, and the appearances of being an activist court now front and center. They will probably wash their hands of it rather quickly.

A federal appeals court has rejected former President Donald Trump's effort to block a House committee from obtaining his White House records related to Jan. 6.

"On the record before us, former President Trump has provided no basis for this court to override President Biden’s judgment and the agreement and accommodations worked out between the Political Branches over these documents," a three-judge panel of the appeals court wrote in a unanimous 68-page decision issued Thursday afternoon.

Trump appealed a Nov. 9 decision by U.S. District Judge Tanya S. Chutkan, who rejected his claim that the records are protected by executive privilege.

Ah, the SCOTUS, Dark Side Donnie's last resort before he really starts stalling. He does have a lot of friends there, so time will tell. But, I bet his fat ass is shaking in his golf shoes.

I'm not seeing the court taking it. With the abortion issue sitting in their lap right now, and the appearances of being an activist court now front and center. They will probably wash their hands of it rather quickly.
The supreme court will see this for what it is....a witch hunt and a search for a crime and political retribution...they will not pass this up...this shit must stop and the court will stop it cold...but they may not even have to...the congress will be in GOP control after the mid terms....and the 1-6 committee will be all over...then the new congress will have a new detailed investigation into 1-6...and how it began....better move to China Pelosi....

Pelosi will run out of time.....she is toast and so is her committee....win for Trump and a win for justice...delay delay delay....run out the clock....

Rambunctious skews can only sling shit in defeat like the money troll he is. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

hey did you miss this thread of mine? CIA langley paid shill skews and the other america haters avoid it sense it proves what a sick evil fuck biden is.LOL

Hey all you Dead From The Neck Up, Brain Dead Fuck Wad Followers of the Traitor.

Did you know that when (no way with the Traitor's Shysters let his be deposed) the Traitor pleads the Fifth in the Civil Suit, doing so can be used against that 5-Deferment Draft Dodging, Russia Loving, Pussy Grabbing Orange Piece of Shit in a Criminal Proceeding?

A.G. James is creating her very own Catch-22 for the Traitor while at the same time handing the Manhattan D.A. even more ammunition for his criminal trial.

I left when you talked about executive privilege, he's no longer president thank God, it doesn't apply. Especially as it pertains to a criminal investigation of him.

trump called the Jan 6th rioters "loser retards" and that's why he doesn't want the record made public.

trump called the Jan 6th rioters "loser retards" and that's why he doesn't want the record made public.
Although I don't know if that's true or not yet, it sounds like something he would say. His mouth is his own worst enemy.

I left when you talked about executive privilege, he's no longer president thank God, it doesn't apply. Especially as it pertains to a criminal investigation of him.

There is One and ONLY One PRESIDENT. The Traitor cannot claim a privilege he does not have. President Biden refused the use of Executive Privilege and that is all there is to it.

Last edited:
There is One and ONLY One PRESIDENT. The Traitor cannot claim a privilege he does not have. President Biden refused the use of Executive Privilege and that is all there is to it.
trump went into a rage after the election results were confirmed. Members of his own administration were considering invoking that amendment that removes a president because of insanity. What most people don't realize about January 6th is trump was out of control. I truly believe I had a very sinister, devious plan in place in which he would use his supporters at the White House as a front to cover up the real culprits of the conspiracy to overthrow the government of the United States. Remember, trump had recently released Stone from prison and where does this guy turn up at the Capitol conferring with militia leaders about the attack. I believe Stone was his front man and accomplice in this mad scheme of his. I hope the investigation gets to the bottom of all of this and gets to the truth. As far as I'm concerned trump should not be a free man he should be incarcerated for life or executed as they do with those who commit high treason.

Ah, the SCOTUS, Dark Side Donnie's last resort before he really starts stalling. He does have a lot of friends there, so time will tell. But, I bet his fat ass is shaking in his golf shoes.
Trump does not scare easily. Your ilk has accomplished nothing after 5 years of persecution. I wonder why they persist. They are the ones shaking with fear.

And SCOTUS will make that clear very soon.

1639173399640.png

Forum List

Back