Geoffrey Fieger is Going After Oxford School District

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Seems fair to me, if some of you think the parents were negligent, so was the school. They KNEW he was a ticking time bomb and did nothing until 4 students were aborted by a psychopath

We need to find out what TV and movies he watched ... we could charge the characters for warping his mind...

688501._SX1280_QL80_TTD_.jpg

Seems fair to me, if some of you think the parents were negligent, so was the school. They KNEW he was a ticking time bomb and did nothing until 4 students were aborted by a psychopath

Doubt that will fly. Fieger is just an ambulance chasing lawyer, chasing dollars for himself, hoping for a payday, but knowing the kid and his parents don't have any.

Doubt that will fly. Fieger is just an ambulance chasing lawyer, chasing dollars for himself, hoping for a payday, but knowing the kid and his parents don't have any.
Gotta go for the deep pockets
.But the school WAS negligent. Even the students had an idea what was gonna happen.

Leftists don't want to hold the school accountable because they represent GOVERNMENT. They want to see 2nd Amendment CITIZENS pay. They want to put the fear of government into these people who believe they have rights

Gotta go for the deep pockets
.But the school WAS negligent. Even the students had an idea what was gonna happen.

Leftists don't want to hold the school accountable because they represent GOVERNMENT. They want to see 2nd Amendment CITIZENS pay. They want to put the fear of government into these people who believe they have rights
I don't hold the school responsible, and neither will a Michigan court, as they took steps, contacted parents when they only had concerns, met in conference, but ultimately went along with the parents wishes, with nobody at the school knowing Mom and Dad Dumbass, bought the little sh#t a Sig 9mm for Christmas and gave it to him on Black Friday, and did not share that handy, important bit of information with the school during the parent teach conference. Some right wing gun nut adults and parents use very little common sense in relation to weapons and their kids. Generally not a good idea to give any 15 year old a 9mm pistol, but if you do, it takes a really stupid, irresponsible asshole parent to not have it locked up in a gun safe, the kid does not have combination for. If you can't afford the safe, you don't buy the weapon and the kid knows never to touch any of your without you being present. They did a lousy job raising the kid, a lousy job with their lives and did not hold up to any responsibilities of and to the community in which they live.

I don't hold the school responsible, and neither will a Michigan court, as they took steps, contacted parents when they only had concerns, met in conference, but ultimately went along with the parents wishes, with nobody at the school knowing Mom and Dad Dumbass, bought the little sh#t a Sig 9mm for Christmas and gave it to him on Black Friday, and did not share that handy, important bit of information with the school during the parent teach conference. Some right wing gun nut adults and parents use very little common sense in relation to weapons and their kids. Generally not a good idea to give any 15 year old a 9mm pistol, but if you do, it takes a really stupid, irresponsible asshole parent to not have it locked up in a gun safe, the kid does not have combination for. If you can't afford the safe, you don't buy the weapon and the kid knows never to touch any of your without you being present. They did a lousy job raising the kid, a lousy job with their lives and did not hold up to any responsibilities of and to the community in which they live.
They should have suspended the student, and had the conference with the parents afterwards, otherwise to explain to them why he was suspended or expelled. The school is the one that had the responsibility of keeping hundred's safe from the one, and not the other way around. So who had the most responsibility when it came to safety, the school or the student's family/parent's ??

right wing gun nuts ? typical leftist statement ... what makes you think the parents are right wingers ?

Sounds to me like he is suing all of the victims of a very ill young man who killed four fellow students who inconvenienced his oversized mefirst ego. Is Fieger related to get-rich-quick ambulance chasers or what? Every child in that school will be having nightmares for the rest of their lives not to mention trust issues out the wazoo. How can their parents foot the bill for caregivers and acelerated school taxes so this wealth maniac can satisfy his greed? :rolleyes-41:

They should have suspended the student, and had the conference with the parents afterwards, otherwise to explain to them why he was suspended or expelled. The school is the one that had the responsibility of keeping hundred's safe from the one, and not the other way around. So who had the most responsibility when it came to safety, the school or the student's family/parent's ??

And if they suspended the student after he told them he drew a picture of a video game and he seemed fine, you all would be bitching up a fit that the school is out of pocket for that.

We are an ungovernable, uncivilized people. We are done.

Sounds to me like he is suing all of the victims of a very ill young man who killed four fellow students who inconvenienced his oversized mefirst ego. Is Fieger related to get-rich-quick ambulance chasers or what? Every child in that school will be having nightmares for the rest of their lives not to mention trust issues out the wazoo. How can their parents foot the bill for caregivers and acelerated school taxes so this wealth maniac can satisfy his greed? :rolleyes-41:

I'm local. Fieger is a well known sleazeball

fwiw, and I know not a darn thing. I have been teaching school since 1993. I have not had a more difficult day than yesterday. I'm in MI and local to Oxford. I cried on and off all day hearing of this lawsuit, knowing that my Oxford colleagues are heartbroken and NOW, on top of that, have to be drug through the muck and mire over things they can't possibly have known.

What is the end game here, brain trusts? Do you REALLY want teams of State Personnel pouring over the social media accounts of teenagers for threats?

You want TSA-like agents at the door of school every morning to make everyone "feel safe"? Clear backpacks so everyone can see your daughter's tampons?

No endgame, of course. Just blaming, finger-pointing, recriminations. Meanwhile, I KNOW PEOPLE who are quitting over this right now. Even MI, a high paid teacher state, is **bleeding** teachers. Who will do this now? Who? And why would they?

And the Homeschool Brigade cheers, like clapping seals. Great. What happens to the legions--and I mean legions--of disturbed kids like Ethan Crumbley? Answers? Or just more snorting and clapping?

Well said.

I dont want to sue the school district

They will just raise taxes

Better to sue the individual school board members personally

Congrats. That makes less sense than suing gun manufacture companies
It makes a lot of sense

Government including school boards are very good at providing armed guards and metal detectors for their own safety but neglect students safety in the classrooms

And government officials should beheld personally responsible when defenseless children are murdered in their classrooms

It makes a lot of sense

Government including school boards are very good at providing armed guards and metal detectors for their own safety but neglect students safety in the classrooms

And government officials should beheld personally responsible when defenseless children are murdered in their classrooms

So you are okay with children facing a TSA like experience with "armed guards", metal detectors, searches, and clear backpacks. And you, Mac-7, won't bitch up a fit about that when it happens.

Think hard about your answer

So you are okay with children facing a TSA like experience with "armed guards", metal detectors, searches, and clear backpacks. And you, Mac-7, won't bitch up a fit about that when it happens.

Think hard about your answer
More children die each year from deranged gunmen in classrooms than on airplanes

You should spend a minute thinking about that

I would like to hear your solution

Arresting 6-year olds and sending THEM home for making a pop tart into the shape of a pistol?

More children die each year from deranged gunmen in classrooms than on airplanes

You should spend a minute thinking about that

I would like to hear your solution

Arresting 6-year olds and sending THEM home for making a pop tart into the shape of a pistol?

How about the solution is not overreacting with Safety Theater? How did that work out for Covid, are you in favor there? "If it saves one life" type of thing?

No one thinks one darn thing through. Just kneejerks from one DO SOMETHING to the next, and the results end up horrid, then they bitch about that. STOP. AND. THINK.

How about the solution is not overreacting with Safety Theater? How did that work out for Covid, are you in favor there? "If it saves one life" type of thing?

No one thinks one darn thing through. Just kneejerks from one DO SOMETHING to the next, and the results end up horrid, then they bitch about that. STOP. AND. THINK.
Since you are defending the educators I guess you are for mind control over the children or some other teachers-know-best solution

But you dont have the wisdom to devine which student is a ticking time bomb and which one is not

No matter how many signals you think you see or dont see

Forum List

Back