Vegan mother is found guilty over death of 18-month-old son who weighed just 17lb when he died

Also, I ain't Chineese. I don't eat bats, rats doge or cats. I'll do without the diseases.

What? Are you some sort of asianophobe or caninophobe? Dive in there and get that good protein! Bow WOW! :scared1:

dog-meat-5_1535667a.jpg

They looked pretty OK in 2019. They mostly started in 2009 with Obama 1.0, and now look to be hitting the fan with Obama 2.0.

Obama did his best to create the mess we are experiencing. It continued under Trump also. He was constantly calling for more and more pumping. He yearned for negative interest rates, but I understand you'll continue to pretend it's all one parties fault. It is not.

Have you LOOKED at the typical American??? You're not making a good case for the sickly meat eating nuts.

Lol, exactly! :lol:

Lots of outdated or downright misguided ideas on this thread.

It's not hard at all to get enough protein. In fact, contrary to what most people assume, most Americans meet or exceed their protein needs, according to studies. Especially men. And getting too much animal protein is linked to a higher risk of cancer.

Do you guys know what most American AREN'T getting enough of, which is why so many people are horribly unhealthy? Fiber.

As for vegans, you don't have to worry, we get our protein from where it actually comes from... (again, as opposed to filtered through a dead body.)

1862398557-b92dfbcd1fcd000a400b501a0432111e.webp

FO319-GWX0-AUP2vl.jpg

When any of you critics are as fit as this vegan, maybe you'll have something to offer.

I am. And I am 40+ years older than him. What's funny is even Jack Lalanne ate fish, egg whites, and the occasional turkey. He lived to be 98 ish IIRC. The main thing for him was to exercise every day. I do that in spades, between walking my dog, bicycling, working on my planes and cars, gardening, and I still fence competitively.

I don't care that you are a vegan, just don't try and force your way of life on me.

Last edited:
I don't understand why people care what others do. I'm not vegan but if others want to be, that affects me in absolutely no way. I have friends that are vegan and somehow we get along just fine. We even go out to dinner together. Not once have I felt this need to condemn their choice or really, even to question them over it.

Lol, exactly! :lol:

Lots of outdated or downright misguided ideas on this thread.

It's not hard at all to get enough protein. In fact, contrary to what most people assume, most Americans meet or exceed their protein needs, according to studies. Especially men. And getting too much animal protein is linked to a higher risk of cancer.

Do you guys know what most American AREN'T getting enough of, which is why so many people are horribly unhealthy? Fiber.

As for vegans, you don't have to worry, we get our protein from where it actually comes from... (again, as opposed to filtered through a dead body.)

1862398557-b92dfbcd1fcd000a400b501a0432111e.webp

FO319-GWX0-AUP2vl.jpg
It’s ok for adults to be vegan but I think it is difficult to do it with young children and make sure they are getting enough the right nutrition. Equally so for people who try to force it on cats and dogs. That said, the people in the OP are clearly fruitcakes and child abusers, but there are people like that in all walks of life.

Sorry M, but facts are facts. Mankind developed for millions of years as an herbivore. I myself was a vegetarian for about 20 years and an still alive and I assure you my brain is better than most. These kids were STARVED, they didn't die from eating fruit.
It was clearly abuse.

But disagree on this, mankind developed as an omnivore, we lack the GI tract to efficient herbivores.

That's complete bullshit.

B12 is an essential nutrient. There is no B12 in berries, fruits, leaves etc. There are no vegetables that contain B12.

A B12 deficiency causes many health problems, including permanent brain damage.

What are the symptoms of vitamin B12 deficiency?​

Vitamin B12 deficiency can cause physical, neurological and psychological symptoms. The symptoms of vitamin B12 deficiency can develop slowly and can get worse over time. Some people may have no symptoms despite having a low level of vitamin B12 in their bodies. People with vitamin B12 deficiency can have neurological symptoms and/or damage without anemia (lack of red blood cells).
General physical symptoms of vitamin B12 deficiency can include:
  • Feeling very tired or weak.
  • Experiencing nausea, vomiting or diarrhea.
  • Not feeling as hungry as usual.
  • Weight loss.
  • Having a sore mouth or tongue.
  • Having yellowish skin.
Neurological symptoms of vitamin B12 deficiency can include:

• Numbness or tingling in your hands and feet.
  • Vision problems.
  • Having a hard time remembering things or getting confused easily.
  • Having a difficult time walking or speaking like you usually do.
  • If neurological problems develop from vitamin B12 deficiency, they may not be reversible.
Psychological symptoms of vitamin B12 deficiency can include:

• Feeling depressed.
  • Feeling irritable.
  • Experiencing a change in the way you feel and behave.

This is what happened to this one time Vegan:

After Being Vegan for 3 Years, I Went Back to Meat. And This Happened…

===

From an actual vegan,

Feeling Sick After Going Vegan: Is The Diet To Blame?

There have been others who had to drop Veganism to improve their health and appearance.

That vegan mother who killed her baby deserves life in jail.

Period.
The newspaper made the issue about veganism. It is NOT. She fed them raw fruit and vegetables. That's NOT "veganism." Posters here are trying to make it about vegans to justify their own biases and guilt.

These children were malnourished. That has nothing to do with vegans, just IGNORANCE.

Like I said, wait until they start throwing parents in jail for denying their kids the covid vaccine. It's exactly the same thing. The "parents" should have taken them to a doctor. A teacher should have noticed the symptoms. A health care professional at the supermarket or Wal-Mart. Many people failed these kids.

I'll take you at your word. But tell me, is he malnourished? I'm not malnourished.

No, he looks fine. But can he do hard work for 14 hours a day? I doubt it. I can, and do, on a regular basis. Hell last week I worked for 20 hours straight because I wanted to finish up a project. That is the question. The chinese looked just like him. But after 5 hours of fighting they were done. The Mongols kept on fighting though. They were the energizer bunnies of the medieval era. They could march 100 miles, fight a major battle, then march another 50 miles, and fight another major battle again the next day.

No other army in the world could do that. And the reason was their diet.

I don't understand why people care what others do. I'm not vegan but if others want to be, that affects me in absolutely no way. I have friends that are vegan and somehow we get along just fine. We even go out to dinner together. Not once have I felt this need to condemn their choice or really, even to question them over it.

Very good point. I understand why it bothers people, though. When a vegan says something like "exploiting or unnecessarily harming animals is wrong," it inevitably puts people on the defensive, and no one likes to think they are doing something wrong.

But here's the thing. Many people are sincerely unaware of what they're paying for, so I for one am GLAD that someone told me, or else I would still be one of the billions of people causing unnecessary harm and suffering to animals, simply because we've been conditioned to think that it's acceptable.

You believe that because you've been told that. Digesting dead animals is MUCH more difficult that vegetable sources. Elderly people who can't afford to tax their energy levels are given Ensure, NOT A STEAK

That all depends. Some people can break down vegetable matter better than others. I can't. I love onions and leeks and broccoli, but I can't eat the stuff. It gives me so much gas I can't sleep. We grow most of our own veggies, so I am good with peas and carrots green beans and the sort, but cruciferous, forget it.

B12 is not an animal product, it's produced by bacteria, found in soil and water.

You don't have to eat a dead animal to get B12. And besides, what you probably aren't even aware of is that these days because of poor soil, livestock are injected with B12, so THEY are being supplemented.

So if you get it through eating animals, you are getting it second-hand, filtered through the dead body of an abused, exploited, tortured and often sick innocent being.

We simply skip the middle-man, and get B12 in an isolated form, not filtered through a dead body.
Not correct:

Harvard

School of Public Health

Vitamin B 12

Excerpt:

Vitamin B12, or cobalamin, is naturally found in animal foods. It can also be added to foods or supplements. Vitamin B12 is needed to form red blood cells and DNA. It is also a key player in the function and development of brain and nerve cells.

Vitamin B12 binds to the protein in the foods we eat. In the stomach, hydrochloric acid and enzymes unbind vitamin B12 into its free form. From there, vitamin B12 combines with a protein called intrinsic factor so that it can be absorbed further down in the small intestine.

LINK

===

Mayo Clinic thinks the same:

Vitamin B 12

Overview​

Vitamin B-12 (cobalamin) plays an essential role in red blood cell formation, cell metabolism, nerve function and the production of DNA, the molecules inside cells that carry genetic information.

Food sources of vitamin B-12 include poultry, meat, fish and dairy products. Vitamin B-12 is also added to some foods, such as fortified breakfast cereals, and is available as an oral supplement. Vitamin B-12 injections or nasal spray might be prescribed to treat vitamin B-12 deficiency.

LINK

Very good point. I understand why it bothers people, though. When a vegan says something like "exploiting or unnecessarily harming animals is wrong," it inevitably puts people on the defensive, and no one likes to think they are doing something wrong.

I don't even disagree with that. I hate the way we treat animals by and large that are raised to be consumed. We have a free range farm not far from me but I'm just not able to get there that often. Bad on me.

But here's the thing. Many people are sincerely unaware of what they're paying for, so I for one am GLAD that someone told me, or else I would still be one of the billions of people causing unnecessary harm and suffering to animals, simply because we've been conditioned to think that it's acceptable.

It's not.

Forum List

Back