Vegan mother is found guilty over death of 18-month-old son who weighed just 17lb when he died

Ask McCain how that works out.
Not getting your point.

If Trump hadn't had this crazy need to demean McCain, Obamacare would have ended.
You may very well be right. But then, what kind of republican flies 2000 miles with a brain tumor dying just to stick it to a guy over an insult shooting down the nation's heath reform? McCain was an asshole and a loser. But Trump was brutally honest to a flaw.

There was absolutely no reason for Trump to do that. He just couldn't help himself.
One of his ego flaws. I'd love to hear HIM say it though.

I refuse to vote for the lesser evil as even the lesser evil is still evil.
Then by default you get the GREATER evil. You got Joe Biddum.

That's complete bullshit.

B12 is an essential nutrient. There is no B12 in berries, fruits, leaves etc. There are no vegetables that contain B12.

A B12 deficiency causes many health problems, including permanent brain damage.

What are the symptoms of vitamin B12 deficiency?​

Vitamin B12 deficiency can cause physical, neurological and psychological symptoms. The symptoms of vitamin B12 deficiency can develop slowly and can get worse over time. Some people may have no symptoms despite having a low level of vitamin B12 in their bodies. People with vitamin B12 deficiency can have neurological symptoms and/or damage without anemia (lack of red blood cells).
General physical symptoms of vitamin B12 deficiency can include:
  • Feeling very tired or weak.
  • Experiencing nausea, vomiting or diarrhea.
  • Not feeling as hungry as usual.
  • Weight loss.
  • Having a sore mouth or tongue.
  • Having yellowish skin.
Neurological symptoms of vitamin B12 deficiency can include:

• Numbness or tingling in your hands and feet.
  • Vision problems.
  • Having a hard time remembering things or getting confused easily.
  • Having a difficult time walking or speaking like you usually do.
  • If neurological problems develop from vitamin B12 deficiency, they may not be reversible.
Psychological symptoms of vitamin B12 deficiency can include:

• Feeling depressed.
  • Feeling irritable.
  • Experiencing a change in the way you feel and behave.

Bone fractures are common in vegetarians and vegans as are soft bones and hemorrhagic stroke. My vegetarian friend had a number of conditions related to dietary deficiencies. To him it was worth it. He had a moral objection to meat and fish.

Personally, I do not eat a lot of meat. As tasty as a good steak or burger is, I eat primarily fruits, vegetables, nuts and seeds. A nice salmon fillet or chop fits nicely in. Only because of personal preference. Not because I'm following some ridiculous diet.

He was serious. Apparently that's the limit of his reasoning ability
You denying we are omnivores? Red meat or meat being bad for us in anyway is such an unreal bullshit hippy drippy myth its sick.

Red meat isn't bad for your kidneys and doesn't cause cancer.

There is absolutely NO GOOD SCIENCE THAT SUPPORTS SUCH CRAP.

All of those claims have been massively debunked.

These so called experts use epidemiology which is only OBSEVATIONAL RESEARCH.

However that kind of study can only establish CORRELATION but CANNOT ESTABLISH CAUSATION.

That type of research has PROVEN to be very misleading dye to HEALTHY USER BIAS.

Red meat high in
Iron
B12
ZINC
Protein

That's part of it. We don't have stomachs or digestive systems of herbivores. Look it up and stop looking at pathetic hippy drippy left wing sites.

When you are agreeing with them, watch out.

Who told you you need to? You're following cadaver propaganda.

If you're claiming B-12, I'm ready for that discussion

No, I am talking protein. We have loads of historical data that proves beyond doubt that a vegan diet is horrible. Vegetarian diets are ok, but you still lack the energy that protein gives you. The Chinese famously lost every battle against the Mongols because they couldn't fight for nearly as long as the Mongols could. The Mongols would engage in battle. Defeat the chinese army. Ride 50 miles and fight, and defeat the next chinese army in line. The chinese couldn't begin to keep up with them.

That is historical fact.

The difference was the Mongols enjoyed a high protein diet and the chinese didn't.

That's complete bullshit.

B12 is an essential nutrient. There is no B12 in berries, fruits, leaves etc. There are no vegetables that contain B12.

A B12 deficiency causes many health problems, including permanent brain damage.

What are the symptoms of vitamin B12 deficiency?​

Vitamin B12 deficiency can cause physical, neurological and psychological symptoms. The symptoms of vitamin B12 deficiency can develop slowly and can get worse over time. Some people may have no symptoms despite having a low level of vitamin B12 in their bodies. People with vitamin B12 deficiency can have neurological symptoms and/or damage without anemia (lack of red blood cells).
General physical symptoms of vitamin B12 deficiency can include:
  • Feeling very tired or weak.
  • Experiencing nausea, vomiting or diarrhea.
  • Not feeling as hungry as usual.
  • Weight loss.
  • Having a sore mouth or tongue.
  • Having yellowish skin.
Neurological symptoms of vitamin B12 deficiency can include:

• Numbness or tingling in your hands and feet.
  • Vision problems.
  • Having a hard time remembering things or getting confused easily.
  • Having a difficult time walking or speaking like you usually do.
  • If neurological problems develop from vitamin B12 deficiency, they may not be reversible.
Psychological symptoms of vitamin B12 deficiency can include:

• Feeling depressed.
  • Feeling irritable.
  • Experiencing a change in the way you feel and behave.

B12 is not an animal product, it's produced by bacteria, found in soil and water.

You don't have to eat a dead animal to get B12. And besides, what you probably aren't even aware of is that these days because of poor soil, livestock are injected with B12, so THEY are being supplemented.

So if you get it through eating animals, you are getting it second-hand, filtered through the dead body of an abused, exploited, tortured and often sick innocent being.

We simply skip the middle-man, and get B12 in an isolated form, not filtered through a dead body.

Last edited:
Not getting your point.

You may very well be right. But then, what kind of republican flies 2000 miles with a brain tumor dying just to stick it to a guy over an insult shooting down the nation's heath reform? McCain was an asshole and a loser. But Trump was brutally honest to a flaw.

Those who were unfortunate enough to get captured are not losers like Trump claimed.

If a Democrat made that remark you would endlessly condemn them.

One of his ego flaws. I'd love to hear HIM say it though.

Then by default you get the GREATER evil. You got Joe Biddum.

Whatever, it's all the same to me.

You denying we are omnivores? Red meat or meat being bad for us in anyway is such an unreal bullshit hippy drippy myth its sick.

Red meat isn't bad for your kidneys and doesn't cause cancer.

There is absolutely NO GOOD SCIENCE THAT SUPPORTS SUCH CRAP.

All of those claims have been massively debunked.

These so called experts use epidemiology which is only OBSEVATIONAL RESEARCH.

However that kind of study can only establish CORRELATION but CANNOT ESTABLISH CAUSATION.

That type of research has PROVEN to be very misleading dye to HEALTHY USER BIAS.

Red meat high in
Iron
B12
ZINC
Protein

That's part of it. We don't have stomachs or digestive systems of herbivores. Look it up and stop looking at pathetic hippy drippy left wing sites.

When you are agreeing with them, watch out.
I'm so far ahead of you in the topic of nutrition, you're not even in my league.

Iron: You get all the Iron you need if you cook with a cast iron skillet. There are endless other vegetable sources of iron

B12: B12 doesn't come from animals. They produce NONE. B12 comes from yeast and bacteria herbivores consume when they eat plants and dirt. Nutritional yeast is one of the best sources of b12

Zinc: you can get ridiculous amounts of zinc and other essential minerals from nuts and seeds. Pumpkin seeds are a huge part of my diet. I love them and they are incredibly nutritious.

Protein: again, nuts and seeds, as well as beans and legumes. I get over 100 grams of complete protein a day. To consume more than this invites kidney problems and more.

These women fed these kids raw fruit and vegetables. They were wrong. But it wasn't "murder." It was ignorance. Somebody should have recognized the malnutrition in these kids. They should have been removed.

Another baby murdering moron believing and slurping up more steaming bullshit from left propaganda.

Leftists are all baby murdering losers.
Making the DEATH of a baby political.

Do you KKKult members have any morality at all.
Apparently not. You Sick Fuck.

I'm sure you'd like to think so at least as a means of dismissing my statement.

It is all the same to you that we are on the verge of recession and war instead of prosperity? Because that is what you just said.

The economic problems have been years in the making. I've been on here noting it was coming and why.

Like I said, I get over 100 grams of QUALITY protein a day. It ain't hard.

Also, I ain't Chineese. I don't eat bats, rats doge or cats. I'll do without the diseases.

Have you LOOKED at the typical American??? You're not making a good case for the sickly meat eating nuts.

Yes, through SUPPLEMENTS! If you MUST take a supplement, YOU ARE WRONG!

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Like I said, I get over 100 grams of QUALITY protein a day. It ain't hard.

Also, I ain't Chineese. I don't eat bats, rats doge or cats. I'll do without the diseases.

Have you LOOKED at the typical American??? You're not making a good case for the sickly meat eating nuts.

I am over 70 years old, I work every day. I guarantee you that I can work your ass under the table. I eat a balanced diet and am virtually never sick. When I do get sick it is for hours, not days.

Forum List

Back