Zone1 Vatican gives conditional approval to blessings for same-sex couples

The church is always changing. And conservative elements always resist change.

The way of it is that those who cannot stomach change will flake off into sects that become more and more extreme.

The church will be stronger and more welcoming to people.

You really don't get it.... at all, do you? Christianity is not supposed to be guided by this fallen corrupt society. To even remotely think that shows a total ignorance of Christianity. Certain truths are timeless, and those timeless truths were just as true on Day One as they are today. It doesn't matter one iota what fallible people or corrupt churches think, they are not the Author of truth.

You really don't get it.... at all, do you? Christianity is not supposed to be guided by this fallen corrupt society. To even remotely think that shows a total ignorance of Christianity. Certain truths are timeless, and those timeless truths were just as true on Day One as they are today. It doesn't matter one iota what fallible people or corrupt churches think, they are not the Author of truth.

EXCELLENT!

:)

You mean, the cafeteria Christians should worry. I don't worry about ancient mythology.
I love ancient mythology----it is a glimpse into the soul of the HOMO SAPIEN----As to
the current pope-----since I am not catholic I should remain OUT OF IT----but this guy
is a POPULIST

dude's avatar says it all: all about fun for him, I guess

But it will not be fun where he is headed... very sad. We will pray for him? It may take 1000 rosaries but hey, we can also pray for others at the same time! :)

Oh, I've had him/her/it in the Quiet Box for so long that I don't even recall what that avatar looks like.

Something very Metheist, I'm guessing.

Forum List

Back