Zone1 Vatican gives conditional approval to blessings for same-sex couples

The church is always changing. And conservative elements always resist change.

The way of it is that those who cannot stomach change will flake off into sects that become more and more extreme.

The church will be stronger and more welcoming to people.
you are delusional.

It is NOT a Church, much less THE Church if it teaches against the commandments of Christ

first of all, vis a vis that, Jesus said to obey the 10 Commandments. Then he had some commandments other than that. He said that in the End, it will be HIS WORDS that judge people.

An incredibly stupid decision; tolerating and hiring faggots bankrupted it as a church and now they want to double down on pandering to deviants and kiddie rapers.

An incredibly stupid decision; tolerating and hiring faggots bankrupted it as a church and now they want to double down on pandering to deviants and kiddie rapers.

great way to put it

But again, this is not true Catholicism... far from it. The devil really knows what he's doing... but we knew that

Again, he is more powerful than humans. We see his handiwork everywhere. He delights in being able to fool us

and get us into Hell

Oh, so he tries to get the attention of the LGBT community?

ha ha.. What is that... about 1% of the population?
I'm just speculating on his motive. It's the same with the CC as it is with protestant churches. Old church goers die off and don't get sufficiently replaced with young ones. Homosexuality just isn't a big deal to young people.

I thought that's what u meant, wasn't sure.

and there really is not a difference. But thank God, most Churches outside that orbit are NOT run by loony tunes priests!

though some, sadly are....

Do you know who Dr. Janet Smith is? I watched an incredible exposè she did of the corruption in the seminaries. Tons of info.

The faggot kiddie rapers who didn't get caught get promoted and take care of their 'speshul friends', as always. The rank and file need to clean their House.

I pray that it's coming soon.

We have to pray for Bergoglio, but it sure is hard.

I'm just speculating on his motive. It's the same with the CC as it is with protestant churches. Old church goers die off and don't get sufficiently replaced with young ones. Homosexuality just isn't a big deal to young people.
This weekend the Anglican church started blessing same sex marriage.
Again in response to general apathy to the church.
You are correct that younger people dont see gay as a big thing.
Its an older conseervative thing. No longer relevant in the modern world.

Since this is something official coming from the Pope there must be a document where the Pope explains the change to Catholics.

I remember when it was a battle between the Franciscan and Jesuits....prefer them days.

This is an excellent example of something I highlighted last week.
The church is moving with the tumes and evolving to encompass new ways to worship.
I see this as a stepping stone to full acceptance. The future is bright.
If pedophile priests can continue to give blessings in general, why not give them to gays?

Makes perfect sense to me.

yeh, those young people rule!

We should all be like them: spoiled brats, clueless, don't follow the news but think they know everything!

No one over the age of 30 should be president!

:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back