Van Jones Says Muslim Keith Ellison Is Future of the Democratic Party

For the first time since 1972, I did not vote as a registered democrat this year. Looks like I won't be returning any time soon.
I don't see the party moderating any time soon. The crazies have indeed taken it over.

Very distressing.

The Democrats are as moderate as they have ever been.
They are further left. What would be good if they got further left in an economic sense. So you could do something about your atrocious health care and wages/holiday pay etc.

Holy crap. The party is totally under control of the SJW's, and the only reason Bernie didn't win was that the fix was in.

Do you think the Democrats are more moderate now than under JFK?
Bernie was economically left wing. The SJWs hate that because that looks after people's civil rights instead of turning everyone into gay criminals.

For the first time since 1972, I did not vote as a registered democrat this year. Looks like I won't be returning any time soon.
I don't see the party moderating any time soon. The crazies have indeed taken it over.

Very distressing.

Democrats are leftists. The March leftward - "forward" - is a march, like all marches, taken one step at a time.

islam is neither left nor right ----in the sense that americans understand "left" and
"right"-------left being pro "the people" in the sense of welfare and------good stuff
for EVERYONE. and "right" being pro business and good stuff for the MOST
PRODUCTIVE IN MANAGEMENT skills. Islam is fascist in the sense of
control and imposition and supremacy for islam
And therefore, leftist.....

White people are now voting for their existence. It's bizarre how long it took them.
What is perplexing is that the white males who drafted the Constitution did so with designs on natural law, in accordance with the DoI, that is, toward governance that is not specific to class.

Leftists pervert that basic principle, and vilify whites and elevate minorities, and create division and oppression.

I really, really, really hope so............give the guy a chance........to destroy the democrats....

White people are now voting for their existence. It's bizarre how long it took them.
What is perplexing is that the white males who drafted the Constitution did so with designs on natural law, in accordance with the DoI, that is, toward governance that is not specific to class.

Leftists pervert that basic principle, and vilify whites and elevate minorities, and create division and oppression.
yeah they have. They have brought back classism. We'd eliminated it by the 50s and the fucking assholes brought it back because they were uglier than us.

stooges.png

islam is neither left nor right ----in the sense that americans understand "left" and
"right"-------left being pro "the people" in the sense of welfare and------good stuff

leftist means PRO-UNION-------see ON THE WATERFRONT with democrats
MARLON BRANDO--------and the director ELIA KAZAN ---and ---the Hudson
river at red hook, brooklyn

sorosnazi.jpg

Very distressing.

Distressing?.I find it hysterically funny..and hopeful for thecountry's future...........anything that weakens the left wing racist party makes our country stronger.......and gives our children a chance for a better future...

That's the death knell sounding for the Democrat Party.

Van Jones Says Muslim Keith Ellison is Future of the Democratic Party

On CNN, liberal activist Anthony Kapel "Van" Jones said that "the Clinton days are over" in the Democratic Party, and pointed to two emerging leaders as the future of a more progressive political party focused on identity politics. Naturally, he chose two racial minority members of Congress — and the extremely controversial first Muslim congressman. "You have to understand, I think that the Clinton days are over," Jones told CNN's Jake Tapper on CNN's "State of the Union" on Sunday. "This idea that we're going to be this moderate party ... those days are over." Jones called for a new...

Obama was already taking us in that direction. I'm sure Obama consulted with Ellison before screwing Israel over.

15781705_1209026855799013_355026993110823443_n.jpg

On CNN, liberal activist Anthony Kapel "Van" Jones said that "the Clinton days are over" in the Democratic Party, and pointed to two emerging leaders as the future of a more progressive political party focused on identity politics. Naturally, he chose two racial minority members of Congress — and the extremely controversial first Muslim congressman. "You have to understand, I think that the Clinton days are over," Jones told CNN's Jake Tapper on CNN's "State of the Union" on Sunday. "This idea that we're going to be this moderate party ... those days are over." Jones called for a new...
the demographic shift says otherwise

Decline of ‘White’ America Is in Full Swing « All About America

White Christians are dwindling in number, and a new poll finds that they no longer represent the majority of the country—a historic change in the demographic make-up of America. As the National Journal reports, a new Pew Research Center survey indicates that white Christians are now just 44 percent of the U.S. population. That’s down from a majority, 55 percent, as recently as 2007. :eusa_whistle::bye1:

White Christians Are Now Officially a Minority

Last edited:

leftist means PRO-UNION-------see ON THE WATERFRONT with democrats
MARLON BRANDO--------and the director ELIA KAZAN ---and ---the Hudson
river at red hook, brooklyn
If you only knew what you stood,for....

the demographic shift says otherwise

Decline of ‘White’ America Is in Full Swing « All About America
Racist...

Are you biased against people because of their religion?
And you say this to ALL the Christian bashes right?

Forum List

Back