Van Jones Says Muslim Keith Ellison Is Future of the Democratic Party

That's the death knell sounding for the Democrat Party.

Van Jones Says Muslim Keith Ellison is Future of the Democratic Party

On CNN, liberal activist Anthony Kapel "Van" Jones said that "the Clinton days are over" in the Democratic Party, and pointed to two emerging leaders as the future of a more progressive political party focused on identity politics. Naturally, he chose two racial minority members of Congress — and the extremely controversial first Muslim congressman. "You have to understand, I think that the Clinton days are over," Jones told CNN's Jake Tapper on CNN's "State of the Union" on Sunday. "This idea that we're going to be this moderate party ... those days are over." Jones called for a new...

The party does seem to be going too far left with some extreme issues, which is why I am in the middle leaning right just a bit.
( I thought Trump was in that category, but he completely hosed those in my situation ) ... Big Fat Liar..

Bernie is a super nice guy, but his ideas were too much of a fairy tale...

I wish Biden would have run...

On CNN, liberal activist Anthony Kapel "Van" Jones said that "the Clinton days are over" in the Democratic Party, and pointed to two emerging leaders as the future of a more progressive political party focused on identity politics. Naturally, he chose two racial minority members of Congress — and the extremely controversial first Muslim congressman. "You have to understand, I think that the Clinton days are over," Jones told CNN's Jake Tapper on CNN's "State of the Union" on Sunday. "This idea that we're going to be this moderate party ... those days are over." Jones called for a new...
Are you biased against people because of their religion?
No, I make rational judgements about people based on their religion. The wackier and more savage their religion, the lower my opinion of them, and there is no religion wackier, more brutal and more barbaric than Islam. I also make judgements about people based on their political ideology. I simply can't be friends with hardcore left wingers. How can you treat someone with respect who you view as an imbecile?

we've been here before - we had W Bush as POTUS and we had actual control of Congress

we got nothing but broken promises, more regulations and an unpopular war - all of that added up to nothing more than lukewarm support for a shitty candidate (McCain) and Barry Hussein O won handily

but after 8 horrible years and fundamental changes to our country; we have another chance

hell; Trump is getting more judicial appointments than is normal - twice as many as Obama got

we really have a chance to do something special - better not blow it again

initial look is positive - great cabinet picks

holding my breath...
Hey this is a thread about republican hatred of American citizens with a different faith than theirs. Please stay on topic.

Why do you have a problem with that? You hate all Christians, don't you?

Be careful. Their new defense is its not fair to call their actual bigotry BIGOTRY!

They are saying that any label you place on their words and actions are unfair unless you portray them in a positive light.

That pretty much what all leftwing groups say, especially Muslims.

Be careful. Their new defense is its not fair to call their actual bigotry BIGOTRY!

They are saying that any label you place on their words and actions are unfair unless you portray them in a positive light.
In the leftwing universe, it's perfectly OK for every ethnic group to look out for its own interest, unless you are white. Then it's a crime against humanity.

Aww that's cute but, I he didnt say pretty much. That's what he said verbatim. The guy I quoted. Not some shadowy group of liberals you're trying to throw into the fray.

The Democrats are as moderate as they have ever been.
Holy crap. The party is totally under control of the SJW's, and the only reason Bernie didn't win was that the fix was in.

Do you think the Democrats are more moderate now than under JFK?

Bernie was far left. The DNC fixed it for the more moderate candidate.
economically he was. Hillary was bloody right wing.
You're a perfect example of what's wrong with the Democrat Party. Go ahead, let the Muslims take over the party. Then not even blacks or Hispanics will stay in the fold.

In the leftwing universe, it's perfectly OK for every ethnic group to look out for its own interest, unless you are white. Then it's a crime against humanity.

Because based on your record when white people "look out for their own" it is a crime against humanity.

Aww that's cute but, I he didnt say pretty much. That's what he said verbatim. The guy I quoted. Not some shadowy group of liberals you're trying to throw into the fray.

What is what who said? Who did you quote?

Because based on your record when white people "look out for their own" it is a crime against humanity.

Really? Controlling the border is a crime against humanity? Rejecting international trade deals that benefit every country except the United States is a crime against humanity?

Attitudes like that are the reason Hillary lost, moron.

White people are now voting for their existence. It's bizarre how long it took them.
What is perplexing is that the white males who drafted the Constitution did so with designs on natural law, in accordance with the DoI, that is, toward governance that is not specific to class.

Leftists pervert that basic principle, and vilify whites and elevate minorities, and create division and oppression.
yeah they have. They have brought back classism. We'd eliminated it by the 50s and the fucking assholes brought it back because they were uglier than us.
Who is "they?"

As a white guy I'm very worried about our future. First we get a black President. Now we have an orange President. The world is turning to shit.

Holy crap. The party is totally under control of the SJW's, and the only reason Bernie didn't win was that the fix was in.

You're a perfect example of what's wrong with the Democrat Party. Go ahead, let the Muslims take over the party. Then not even blacks or Hispanics will stay in the fold.
huh?

I supported Trump because he's left wing.

White people are now voting for their existence. It's bizarre how long it took them.
What is perplexing is that the white males who drafted the Constitution did so with designs on natural law, in accordance with the DoI, that is, toward governance that is not specific to class.

Leftists pervert that basic principle, and vilify whites and elevate minorities, and create division and oppression.
yeah they have. They have brought back classism. We'd eliminated it by the 50s and the fucking assholes brought it back because they were uglier than us.
Who is "they?"
Far leftists/progressives/looney lefties/feminists. Whatever you want to call them.

huh?

You're obviously a lying douche bag.

huh?

You're obviously a lying douche bag.
Obviously you don't read my posts. I was the God Emperor's greatest supporter.

Who's on first? GTFOH.

Really? Controlling the border is a crime against humanity? Rejecting international trade deals that benefit every country except the United States is a crime against humanity?

Attitudes like that are the reason Hillary lost, moron.

Historically whites have shown themselves to be incapable of "looking out for their own" while leaving other groups alone. Sorry, but that's your own history and if you don't like it...sorry you guys were such dicks.

Who's on first? GTFOH.
You realize most of your posts are unintelligible gibberish, don't you?

Who's on first? GTFOH.
You realize most of your posts are unintelligible gibberish, don't you?

Aww, your concession is noted and it happened so quickly

Forum List

Back