Van Jones Says Muslim Keith Ellison Is Future of the Democratic Party

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
That's the death knell sounding for the Democrat Party.

Van Jones Says Muslim Keith Ellison is Future of the Democratic Party

On CNN, liberal activist Anthony Kapel "Van" Jones said that "the Clinton days are over" in the Democratic Party, and pointed to two emerging leaders as the future of a more progressive political party focused on identity politics. Naturally, he chose two racial minority members of Congress — and the extremely controversial first Muslim congressman. "You have to understand, I think that the Clinton days are over," Jones told CNN's Jake Tapper on CNN's "State of the Union" on Sunday. "This idea that we're going to be this moderate party ... those days are over." Jones called for a new...

we've been here before - we had W Bush as POTUS and we had actual control of Congress

we got nothing but broken promises, more regulations and an unpopular war - all of that added up to nothing more than lukewarm support for a shitty candidate (McCain) and Barry Hussein O won handily

but after 8 horrible years and fundamental changes to our country; we have another chance

hell; Trump is getting more judicial appointments than is normal - twice as many as Obama got

we really have a chance to do something special - better not blow it again

initial look is positive - great cabinet picks

holding my breath...

On CNN, liberal activist Anthony Kapel "Van" Jones said that "the Clinton days are over" in the Democratic Party, and pointed to two emerging leaders as the future of a more progressive political party focused on identity politics. Naturally, he chose two racial minority members of Congress — and the extremely controversial first Muslim congressman. "You have to understand, I think that the Clinton days are over," Jones told CNN's Jake Tapper on CNN's "State of the Union" on Sunday. "This idea that we're going to be this moderate party ... those days are over." Jones called for a new...
Are you biased against people because of their religion?

we've been here before - we had W Bush as POTUS and we had actual control of Congress

we got nothing but broken promises, more regulations and an unpopular war - all of that added up to nothing more than lukewarm support for a shitty candidate (McCain) and Barry Hussein O won handily

but after 8 horrible years and fundamental changes to our country; we have another chance

hell; Trump is getting more judicial appointments than is normal - twice as many as Obama got

we really have a chance to do something special - better not blow it again

initial look is positive - great cabinet picks

holding my breath...
Hey this is a thread about republican hatred of American citizens with a different faith than theirs. Please stay on topic.

So all they took away from the colossal defeat was that they just weren't left/regressive enough? They just failed to point out how racist all white males are properly?

Well done!

If he is, he would certainly match up well with many Regressive Lefties on this board, wouldn't he?

So all they took away from the colossal defeat was that they just weren't left/regressive enough? They just failed to point out how racist the white men are properly?

Well done!

that is the exact play they should push

--LOL

i might even donate to that cause

--LOL

Yep -- a Lois Farrakhan flunky is the future of the democratic party.

For the first time since 1972, I did not vote as a registered democrat this year. Looks like I won't be returning any time soon.

The Democrats never moved further left. They just nominated one of the most unlikable people on Earth.

islam is neither left nor right ----in the sense that americans understand "left" and
"right"-------left being pro "the people" in the sense of welfare and------good stuff
for EVERYONE. and "right" being pro business and good stuff for the MOST
PRODUCTIVE IN MANAGEMENT skills. Islam is fascist in the sense of
control and imposition and supremacy for islam

Be careful. Their new defense is its not fair to call their actual bigotry BIGOTRY!

They are saying that any label you place on their words and actions are unfair unless you portray them in a positive light.

Forum List

Back