Vaccines are about politics not science

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA

Israeli Researchers:
Study: Natural immunity 'stronger, longer' than vaccine immunity​

I had COVID-19 in March 2020. I donated platelets on nine occasions to help those afflicted with COVID-19. Per the American Red Cross, that helped save 50+ lives. In June 2021 the Red Cross ended the program and I then got the vaccine. But before that the leftists who didn't do shit except for hide in their basement tried to shame me?! Amazing.

Natural immunity helps. Yet Fauci never differentiates. CDC never differentiates. Why? All about politics and putting money into big pharma.

Perhaps if the CDC and Biden were honest and admitted that those with natural immunity are safer than those who never had the virus but should still get the vaccine as a booster, more would trust them. But they won't. They will use shame and ridicule as their tools.

Truth over Facts

Israeli Researchers:​

I had COVID-19 in March 2020. I donated platelets on nine occasions to help those afflicted with COVID-19. Per the American Red Cross, that helped save 50+ lives. In June 2021 the Red Cross ended the program and I then got the vaccine. But before that the leftists who didn't do shit except for hide in their basement tried to shame me?! Amazing.

Natural immunity helps. Yet Fauci never differentiates. CDC never differentiates. Why? All about politics and putting money into big pharma.

Perhaps if the CDC and Biden were honest and admitted that those with natural immunity are safer than those who never had the virus but should still get the vaccine as a booster, more would trust them. But they won't. They will use shame and ridicule as their tools.

Truth over Facts
I'll call your Israeli study and I raise you the CDC.
Seems the CDC is conducting studies. The problem is that those who consider it a political issue and not a global health issue seem to not want to accept the studies.

You can act on 2 premises. Either you feel that natural immunity is enough protection. Thereby ignoring the CDC and take the risk that you or an Israeli study know better. Or... you can simply get the vaccine, at little cost and risk and just make sure you have the best possible protection.

I'll call your Israeli study and I raise you the CDC.
Seems the CDC is conducting studies. The problem is that those who consider it a political issue and not a global health issue seem to not want to accept the studies.

You can act on 2 premises. Either you feel that natural immunity is enough protection. Thereby ignoring the CDC and take the risk that you or an Israeli study know better. Or... you can simply get the vaccine, at little cost and risk and just make sure you have the best possible protection.
OR the CDC can say that you have more protection via natural immunity than those who never had the virus but should get the vaccine anyway just in case? Why is that so difficult for the CDC?

OR the CDC can say that you have more protection via natural immunity than those who never had the virus but should get the vaccine anyway just in case? Why is that so difficult for the CDC?
Maybe because the link I provided says that vaccines offer better protection than natural immunity? It actually provides an actual study. Also, why do you believe that the best way to get people to take a vaccine is to muddy the message on its necessity?

AzogtheDefiler
Yes , this vaccine is all about politics and $$$

However, the M vaccine is a miracle vaccine that has saved tens of millions of lives . I think it’s a Boston company . Many think Boston has the best doctors on earth ???

For every study that claims this, there are a couple more that say just the opposite. Best protection for those who have tested positive is both.

PS: Haven’t you about had it with these “studies” out if Israel that aren’t peer reviewed?

A new study from Israel, which is yet to be peer reviewed, concluded that natural immunity confers longer-lasting and stronger protection against infection, symptomatic disease and hospitalisation caused by the Delta variant of SARS-CoV-2, compared with immunity induced from two doses of the Pfizer-BioNTech two-dose vaccine.

Last edited:

Truth over Facts
No. It’s not about politics. It’s about the obvious…profits, power, and greed.

AzogtheDefiler
Yes , this vaccine is all about politics and $$$

However, the M vaccine is a miracle vaccine that has saved tens of millions of lives . I think it’s a Boston company . Many think Boston has the best doctors on earth ???
We do. And they aren’t leftists. The college professors are.

Maybe because the link I provided says that vaccines offer better protection than natural immunity? It actually provides an actual study. Also, why do you believe that the best way to get people to take a vaccine is to muddy the message on its necessity?
And furthermore I am case in point that natural immunity was sufficient and the real mud comes when you don’t differentiate. Imagine if you’re a 15 handicap golfer and I never played. We both go to a course to get better and the course pro says, you both start in the same group. Would you find him credible or would you find him more credible if he said, novice, you go here and 15 handicap you go here…? I was not the same as those who never had the virus but was treated the same after they used my blood to help cure those who had the virus. That doesn’t make any sense to a logical person.

Reraise

Conclusions This study demonstrated that natural immunity confers longer lasting and stronger protection against infection, symptomatic disease and hospitalization caused by the Delta variant of SARS-CoV-2, compared to the BNT162b2 two-dose vaccine-induced immunity. Individuals who were both previously infected with SARS-CoV-2 and given a single dose of the vaccine gained additional protection against the Delta variant.

Truth over Facts

Once again, you post something you WISH were true, but isn't. Vaccines are all about the science. But you don't want to believe it. Just like climate change. You'll deny it with your dying breath.

You're also using a source with a dodgy reputation regarding the facts:

• Overall, we rate Arutz Sheva Right-Center biased based on editorial positions that align with the right. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to two failed fact checks and deceptive practices through a fake photo.

Stupid is as stupid does.

Forum List

Back