Vaccines are about politics not science

The persons from the CDC do numerous interviews and not once did they differentiate. You could not find one video. Hence people do not trust the CDC and refuse to get the vaccine. You were likely first in line. Parasite. Which vaccine did you get and when did you get it?
I never said they did. In fact I defended them not doing so. You are all over the place and making nonsensical arguments.

Every single doctor or medical source has always said recovery immunity is the absolute best, and they hoped the vaccines were nearly as good.

{...
January 26, 2021

Lasting immunity found after recovery from COVID-19​

After people recover from infection with a virus, the immune system retains a memory of it. Immune cells and proteins that circulate in the body can recognize and kill the pathogen if it’s encountered again, protecting against disease and reducing illness severity.

This long-term immune protection involves several components. Antibodies—proteins that circulate in the blood—recognize foreign substances like viruses and neutralize them. Different types of T cells help recognize and kill pathogens. B cells make new antibodies when the body needs them.

All of these immune-system components have been found in people who recover from SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19. But the details of this immune response and how long it lasts after infection have been unclear. Scattered reports of reinfection with SARS-CoV-2 have raised concerns that the immune response to the virus might not be durable.
After people recover from infection with a virus, the immune system retains a memory of it. Immune cells and proteins that circulate in the body can recognize and kill the pathogen if it’s encountered again, protecting against disease and reducing illness severity.

This long-term immune protection involves several components. Antibodies—proteins that circulate in the blood—recognize foreign substances like viruses and neutralize them. Different types of T cells help recognize and kill pathogens. B cells make new antibodies when the body needs them.

All of these immune-system components have been found in people who recover from SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19. But the details of this immune response and how long it lasts after infection have been unclear. Scattered reports of reinfection with SARS-CoV-2 have raised concerns that the immune response to the virus might not be durable.
...}

My nature? You said I defended him when I did no such thing. So you’re a liar. Zero credibility
You attempted to ascribe a level of complexity to his post that was somehow beyond my comprehension. Although you might see it that way. In reality it was simplistic and childish.
You have repeatedly shown yourself to be woefully under informed about the subject of this thread and are now reaching for anything to gain some ground. It’s not working.

You attempted to ascribe a level of complexity to his post that was somehow beyond my comprehension. Although you might see it that way. In reality it was simplistic and childish.
You have repeatedly shown yourself to be woefully under informed about the subject of this thread and are now reaching for anything to gain some ground. It’s not working.
I admitted I took a shot at you. How is that defending him exactly? I am a lot more informed than you. As you learned, the CDC has never on camera differentiated between those with natural immunity and those without it. You also learned that this sort of messaging causes distrust and for approximately 50 million people to avoid vaccination. You’re welcome.

Of course they are.

When you want to control people, especially in large groups, the easiest way for them to do what you want is to scare them or make them angry.

People that are scared or angry don't think. They just react and it's easier to guess their reactions when they aren't thinking.

Last edited:
Then why are 9 out of ten people hospitalized for covid unvaccinated?

And "truth over facts"? WTF does that mean?

Most hospitalizations happened early on,. before we knew better how to treat the rare over reactions.
But those initial hospitalizations were unvaccinated because there were no vaccines back then, but they remained hospitalized for a very long time.

However it is true the vaccine seems to reduce immunity slightly and that is reducing the % hospitalized from immune over reaction as well.

But do we really want to reduce our immune response to all illnesses?
With all but covid, the stronger the immune response the better.

Natural immunity not only is stronger and more long lasting, but much safer since we have no idea what the long term effects of mRNA injections might do.

Most hospitalizations happened early on,. before we knew better how to treat the rare over reactions.
But those initial hospitalizations were unvaccinated because there were no vaccines back then, but they remained hospitalized for a very long time.

However it is true the vaccine seems to reduce immunity slightly and that is reducing the % hospitalized from immune over reaction as well.

But do we really want to reduce our immune response to all illnesses?
With all but covid, the stronger the immune response the better.
9 out of ten people Currey hospitalized are unvaccinated.

Natural immunity not only is stronger and more long lasting, but much safer since we have no idea what the long term effects of mRNA injections might do.
Actually we do "know" the effects now because mRNA does not cause lifetime effects to DNA or even short term affect entire DNA sequences. But aside from your misunderstanding about that, people who were vaccinated can contract the virus. And even then, there's no showing that being infected once will provide immunity for life.

Actually we do "know" the effects now because mRNA does not cause lifetime effects to DNA or even short term affect entire DNA sequences. But aside from your misunderstanding about that, people who were vaccinated can contract the virus. And even then, there's no showing that being infected once will provide immunity for life.

Wrong.
Since the goal of mRNA vaccine is lifetime immunity, then the injection has to have permanent effect on T-cell memory.
We can't know what the long term RNA effects of the vaccine will have either, because once the mRNA enters the cell using a spike protein, it can then combine its RNA with that of any virus or genetic information that is there.
Building an artificial virus that can enter cells and make it grow spike proteins, is likely a very risky idea entirely.

But naturally acquired immunity in almost all cases have provided better and lifetime immunity.
They know that from SARS, which is very similar.

Forum List

Back