Vaccines are about politics not science

Once again, you post something you WISH were true, but isn't. Vaccines are all about the science. But you don't want to believe it. Just like climate change. You'll deny it with your dying breath.

Stupid is as stupid does.
If that’s the case why not admit that those with natural immunity are better protected than those who never had the virus? Simple question that an antisemite like you refuses to answer. Talk about stupid…

Israeli Researchers:​

Study: Natural immunity 'stronger, longer' than vaccine immunity​

I had COVID-19 in March 2020. I donated platelets on nine occasions to help those afflicted with COVID-19. Per the American Red Cross, that helped save 50+ lives. In June 2021 the Red Cross ended the program and I then got the vaccine. But before that the leftists who didn't do shit except for hide in their basement tried to shame me?! Amazing.

Natural immunity helps. Yet Fauci never differentiates. CDC never differentiates. Why? All about politics and putting money into big pharma.

Perhaps if the CDC and Biden were honest and admitted that those with natural immunity are safer than those who never had the virus but should still get the vaccine as a booster, more would trust them. But they won't. They will use shame and ridicule as their tools.

Truth over Facts
Is that what you said when you got yer polio vaccine?

well that's the bottom line Az, politicized science depends on a belief system , where 'facts' are obfuscated by political agenda

~S~
The Religion of Scientism is such a fount of entertainment! Introduce an actual provable and proven scientific fact and they go this way:

1633876238751.png

For every study that claims this, there are a couple more that say just the opposite. Best protection for those who have tested positive is both.

PS: Haven’t you about had it with these “studies” out if Israel that aren’t peer reviewed?

A new study from Israel, which is yet to be peer reviewed, concluded that natural immunity confers longer-lasting and stronger protection against infection, symptomatic disease and hospitalisation caused by the Delta variant of SARS-CoV-2, compared with immunity induced from two doses of the Pfizer-BioNTech two-dose vaccine.
Israel government is secular and corrupted. A good percentage of the population are secular. And the Jewish faith believers may have attitudes because of all the crap.

I don’t know why people want to compare vaccinated to infected. It’s not a rational comparison.

The real comparison is previously infected and unvaccinated compared to previously infect and vaccinated.

There’s still benefits to being vaccinated even after you’ve had COVID.

For example:

I don’t know why people want to compare vaccinated to infected. It’s not a rational comparison.

The real comparison is previously infected and unvaccinated compared to previously infect and vaccinated.

There’s still benefits to being vaccinated even after you’ve had COVID.

For example:
:blahblah:

Nobody is listening to you. It's kind of pathetic that you don't see that.

And people who worship a virus that may or may not exist are having a religious experience. I'm not -- I repeat, NOT -- putting any foreign substance into my body because you're having a religious experience.
A virus that may or may not exist? Jesus are you this delusional? You can’t even recognize the existence of COVID?

Dr. Fauci on 10/9/2021:

'When you have a lot of infection in the community, even though you're vaccinated, when you are not home but outside in congregate settings in the public, wearing masks, I think would be very prudent,'

Yet people still think that the vaccines are working great. So great, that they must even be mandated, and those who wish to refuse the concoction should have no right to work, go to a restaurant, gym or theater.

As soon as the CDC announced the vaccinated should put their masks back on, any with a brain should have realized the vaccines were broken. They were protective against the Alpha spike protein, but Delta mutated the spike.

Interview with Greta Van Susteren will be aired today.

President Biden, of "the Party of Science" on 9/9/2021:
"we need to protect vaccinated workers from the unvaccinated."

image-4-3.jpg

Forum List

Back