Vaccines are about politics not science

"Vaccines are about politics, not science"

I am hard-pressed to think of anything that has not been politicized. Science is all about finding truth, while politics is all about grabbing and keeping power. Both are now more concerned with perception than reality.

1633884704286.png

What kind of “scientist” did you show it to? So far you haven’t said what was wrong about it.

Or the viral paper either.
Well, I don't know what was wrong about your explanation. I'm not a scientist and she didn't elaborate.

She's done epidemiological research for most of the 40 years I've known her. She describes her career as "public health".

The viral paper looks credible.

Well, I don't know what was wrong about your explanation. I'm not a scientist and she didn't elaborate.

She's done epidemiological research for most of the 40 years I've known her. She describes her career as "public health".

The viral paper looks credible.
Gotcha.

I’ll trust my knowledge of PCR. If you ever get around to what your scientist friend said, let me know. I’d guess I have more practical knowledge than her, and more recent.

Gotcha.

I’ll trust my knowledge of PCR. If you ever get around to what your scientist friend said, let me know. I’d guess I have more practical knowledge than her, and more recent.
Get around to what my scientist friend said? What does that mean?

And furthermore I am case in point that natural immunity was sufficient and the real mud comes when you don’t differentiate. Imagine if you’re a 15 handicap golfer and I never played. We both go to a course to get better and the course pro says, you both start in the same group. Would you find him credible or would you find him more credible if he said, novice, you go here and 15 handicap you go here…? I was not the same as those who never had the virus but was treated the same after they used my blood to help cure those who had the virus. That doesn’t make any sense to a logical person.
-OH look. The CDC does differentiate between people with natural immunity because of previous infection and those that haven't been previously infected.

These data further indicate that COVID-19 vaccines offer better protection than natural immunity alone and that vaccines, even after prior infection, help prevent reinfections.

Studies were done.

This is Fauci acknowledging infection does bring with it certain immunity. By the way A YEAR AGO.

So when you say they don't differentiate what do you mean?

-Your premise falls flat in another way.

The idea that someone who's willing to forego getting vaccinated will all of a sudden be convinced to do so on the condition that the CDC acknowledges that natural immunity is a thing (which they don't deny) is naive, plain dumb, or a bad faith argument.

Guess what? Someone who's willing to look for an Israeli non-peer-reviewed study and ignores those from the CDC, is not looking for the CDC to convince them. They're looking for a justification to not get jabbed. Any justification at all.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back