Vaccine Update

For those that believe that I got the two shots of Maderna to make Biden happy, you are delusional. I got it for my own piece of mind. I sometimes transport people my own age and my car stays Covid Free from me. I didn't do it just for me. I did it because it was just the right thing to do. And Shot one, short period of sore arm. Second shot, nothing.
SJW Alert!
RWNJ alert!!!

Whatever you do, just don't feed him. I fed him once and he's been following me around ever since.,
Can't figure out the ignore button eh? Typical democrat sheeple.

Are you going for some kind of new record on how many sane people will put you on ignore? I find you entertaining so I'll just let you pick up my table scraps.
Sane? You all have lost your sanity breathing in all that CO2.
I'm pretty sure you exhale way more CO2 than you inhale.
Sure if your mask has an escape valve.....no if it doesn't
The CO2 material balance isn't going to like that.

For those that believe that I got the two shots of Maderna to make Biden happy, you are delusional. I got it for my own piece of mind. I sometimes transport people my own age and my car stays Covid Free from me. I didn't do it just for me. I did it because it was just the right thing to do. And Shot one, short period of sore arm. Second shot, nothing.
SJW Alert!
RWNJ alert!!!

Whatever you do, just don't feed him. I fed him once and he's been following me around ever since.,

Are you going for some kind of new record on how many sane people will put you on ignore? I find you entertaining so I'll just let you pick up my table scraps.

I have been certified with PTSD. Sane? Not that's debatable for everyone. In fact, it's just an average. How far below the average do you want me to be?
Oh you have a PTSD certificate? Maybe you could use that to get a job.

I could use it to prevent getting a job. But now wouldn't that be foolish? Here, hold my beer.

SJW Alert!
RWNJ alert!!!

Right.....try the new mask which is a plastic bag and a rubber band, that makes the treehuggers happy and keeps you from ever getting or giving Covid.

SJW Alert!
RWNJ alert!!!

I have been certified with PTSD. Sane? Not that's debatable for everyone. In fact, it's just an average. How far below the average do you want me to be?
Your last post has made it very clear how far below average you are and it has nothing to do with where we want you to be. And what does PTSD have to do with anything. Here, have another crutch, you seem to grasp for a new one every day.

Tell you what, I'll just have another green beer and give you a toast.
Same back to you. All the Best.

SJW Alert!
RWNJ alert!!!

I could use it to prevent getting a job. But now wouldn't that be foolish? Here, hold my beer.
Why do you need to go upstairs to the mailbox for your welfare check???

SJW Alert!
RWNJ alert!!!

Right.....try the new mask which is a plastic bag and a rubber band, that makes the treehuggers happy and keeps you from ever getting or giving Covid.
I'll just take your word on that.

I got the Johnson & Johnson shot Monday. Arm was a little sore, and I felt sluggish and like I was coming down with a cold. That lasted a few hours. All good the next day.

Fantastic.

I'm glad you're vaccinated.

The sooner we all are vaccinated the sooner we can get our normal lives back.

SJW Alert!
RWNJ alert!!!

Why do you need to go upstairs to the mailbox for your welfare check???

I thought you wanted to see crazy. I would need both hands to do that.

I got the second dose of the vaccine yesterday.

I had the Pfizer vaccine.

Just to let people know, the only side effect I had was my arm was sore. That was the first dose. The second one, not even a sore arm.

So if anyone wants to know what to expect from the Pfizer vaccine, you'll have a sore arm for one day.

That's it.

Get vaccinated as soon as you qualify for it.

The sooner everyone gets vaccinated the sooner we can have our normal lives back.

Why would I get a vaccine to please Sleepy Joe?

However, once Trump is re-anointed as President, I'll be glad to consider it as well as start washing my hands again after using the can.

Right now, if people die and the economy goes down hill, its the Liberals' fault.

donny & his trophy wife were too chicken shit to publicly show themselves getting vaccinated back in january. but they did it.

Just to let people know, the only side effect I had was my arm was sore. That was the first dose. The second one, not even a sore arm.

So if anyone wants to know what to expect from the Pfizer vaccine, you'll have a sore arm for one day.

That's it.

The sooner everyone gets vaccinated the sooner we can have our normal lives back.

However, once Trump is re-anointed as President, I'll be glad to consider it as well as start washing my hands again after using the can.

Right now, if people die and the economy goes down hill, its the Liberals' fault.

donny & his trophy wife were too chicken shit to publicly show themselves getting vaccinated back in january. but they did it.

I wonder why they did it in secret.

They must have known if they did it in public it would help get more people vaccinated.

I guess he doesn't want people protected. He wants more dead Americans.

That's it.

They must have known if they did it in public it would help get more people vaccinated.

My guess is that a lot of libs would pass on the vaccine, if they saw Trump get it.

It was out of concern for his fellow Americans , even if the are libs.

friz.jpg

That's it.

So what? Nobody told him he had to he just did.

That's it.

He wants sane people to make up their own mind and not be told what to do there loyal subject of the Gestapo regime.

That's it.

He wants sane people to make up their own mind and not be told what to do there loyal subject of the Gestapo regime.

Thank you. This is still America. If someone wants a vaccine, fine. If they don't, fine. We still have freedom of choice in America.

Forum List

Back