Vaccine Update

I got the second dose of the vaccine yesterday.

I had the Pfizer vaccine.

Just to let people know, the only side effect I had was my arm was sore. That was the first dose. The second one, not even a sore arm.

So if anyone wants to know what to expect from the Pfizer vaccine, you'll have a sore arm for one day.

That's it.

Get vaccinated as soon as you qualify for it.

The sooner everyone gets vaccinated the sooner we can have our normal lives back.

I get my first Moderna shot today. VERY excited! I think you may have been the exception and not the rule. Most I've talked to reported not just the sore arm but mild fever and other flu-like symptoms the following day. I left my calendar fairly empty tomorrow just in case. Will report. ;)
Trusting government is insane. Everything over periods of time is insanity.
No, blindly trusting anyone is insane.

Just to let people know, the only side effect I had was my arm was sore. That was the first dose. The second one, not even a sore arm.

So if anyone wants to know what to expect from the Pfizer vaccine, you'll have a sore arm for one day.

That's it.

The sooner everyone gets vaccinated the sooner we can have our normal lives back.

Good for you. I had my second shot 2 weeks ago. All I got was a sore arm as well.

Congrats.

For those that believe that I got the two shots of Maderna to make Biden happy, you are delusional. I got it for my own piece of mind. I sometimes transport people my own age and my car stays Covid Free from me. I didn't do it just for me. I did it because it was just the right thing to do. And Shot one, short period of sore arm. Second shot, nothing.
SJW Alert!
No it wasn't.

Yeah it was- soon as he said it was just the right thing to do.
Why don't you think it is the right thing to do?

Do you not believe you are called to be a good steward?
Who dubbed you as my steward? I am capable of taking care of myself, been doing it for quite a long time without any help from you, thank you very much.

For those that believe that I got the two shots of Maderna to make Biden happy, you are delusional. I got it for my own piece of mind. I sometimes transport people my own age and my car stays Covid Free from me. I didn't do it just for me. I did it because it was just the right thing to do. And Shot one, short period of sore arm. Second shot, nothing.
SJW Alert!
No it wasn't.

Who dubbed you as my steward? I am capable of taking care of myself, been doing it for quite a long time without any help from you, thank you very much.
No one. But that doesn't answer my question, now does it?

The irony is it is because people don't act as good stewards that government becomes necessary. Read some John Locke, it might make you feel ashamed of what you have become.

That's it.

My wife and I got our 2nd dose yesterday too with Pfizer. As you stated the 2nd shot not only didn't hurt this morning, I didn't even feel the shot, and from entry to the Kaiser Medical Building to leaving no more than 40 minutes including the 15 minutes wating time after the vaccination.

SJW Alert!
No it wasn't.

The irony is it is because people don't act as good stewards that government becomes necessary. Read some John Locke, it might make you feel ashamed of what you have become.
Doubtful. Steward, one who administers anything as the agent of another or others. according to dictionary.com. You are not a steward of anything that regards me nor I, you. You have serious nose problems when you stick it where it doesn't belong. Happy St. Paddy's day.

SJW Alert!
No it wasn't.

Doubtful. Steward, one who administers anything as the agent of another or others. according to dictionary.com. You are not a steward of anything that regards me nor I, you. You have serious nose problems when you stick it where it doesn't belong. Happy St. Paddy's day.
So that's a no, you don't believe you are called to be a good steward.

That's not a good look.

SJW Alert!
No it wasn't.

That's not a good look.
Your opinion is noted---and disregarded.

Concerned American Do you not believe you are called to be a good steward?
I am a good steward of those things that I control. You do not control anything that has to do with me.
I have no idea why you would think I was trying to control you. I just asked you a question.

Whatever you do is on you, bro. I couldn't care less.

But I am questioning if you really do believe you are called to be a good steward. I'm not seeing it.

SJW Alert!
No it wasn't.

That's not a good look.
Your opinion is noted---and disregarded.
That's cool. Normalization of deviance leads to predictable surprises.

I have no idea why you would think I was trying to control you.
Well, lets see, attempting to shame me into getting a vaccination--as being the right thing to do. That's for starters.
How did you make that leap in logic? I couldn't care less if you get the vaccine. Why would you think I was shaming you into getting the vaccine?

I'm happy for you Dana. I'll probably be getting vaccinated later this year. But I don't worry about what other people do and you shouldn't either.

It's a personal decision.

predictable surprises.
Oxymoron.
Only for those that don't understand it.
I think the word that you were searching for was "outcomes" Surprises are not predictable--otherwise they would not be surprises! Surprise!
No. That's not the word I was searching for. Predictable surprises perfectly encapsulates what I was getting at.
Enough of this moronic verbal sparring. No time for your trolling. You're cancelled.

predictable surprises.
Oxymoron.
Only for those that don't understand it.
I think the word that you were searching for was "outcomes" Surprises are not predictable--otherwise they would not be surprises! Surprise!
No. That's not the word I was searching for. Predictable surprises perfectly encapsulates what I was getting at.
Enough of this moronic verbal sparring. No time for your trolling. You're cancelled.
Let me illustrate my point... some dumb ass doesn't get the vaccine because he politicized it, contracts covid and on his death bed he is surprised he is going to die when everyone else saw it as predictable. Hence... a predictable surprise.

Hey... if you knew you were going to die from it then you'd get the vaccine.

This is Darwin at his finest.

Forum List

Back