Vaccine Update

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
I got the second dose of the vaccine yesterday.

I had the Pfizer vaccine.

Just to let people know, the only side effect I had was my arm was sore. That was the first dose. The second one, not even a sore arm.

So if anyone wants to know what to expect from the Pfizer vaccine, you'll have a sore arm for one day.

That's it.

Get vaccinated as soon as you qualify for it.

The sooner everyone gets vaccinated the sooner we can have our normal lives back.

Just to let people know, the only side effect I had was my arm was sore. That was the first dose. The second one, not even a sore arm.

So if anyone wants to know what to expect from the Pfizer vaccine, you'll have a sore arm for one day.

That's it.

The sooner everyone gets vaccinated the sooner we can have our normal lives back.

Same with the Moderna, haven't the second shot yet.

That's it.

Why would I get a vaccine to please Sleepy Joe?

However, once Trump is re-anointed as President, I'll be glad to consider it as well as start washing my hands again after using the can.

Right now, if people die and the economy goes down hill, its the Liberals' fault.

Yes the trampers are waiting for the Dems to supply herd immunity, and by not washing your hands after using the can, that is disgusting.

That's it.

Same with the Moderna, haven't the second shot yet.

I'm glad to know that about the Moderna.

The gentleman who checked me into be vaccinated yesterday said he had the moderna and had no problem with the first or second shot.

I felt hopeful after I go the second shot. It means that I can be with the rest of the world safely now.

I hope everyone gets the vaccine. The sooner everyone is vaccinated the sooner we can have our normal lives back.

That's it.

Good for you. People's reactions to the vaccines vary you can't say with certainty what there reaction will be. My wife had the same experience you did, but her sister felt quite ill after both shots for 2 or 3 days.

Yes the trampers are waiting for the Dems to supply herd immunity, and by not washing your hands after using the can, that is disgusting.
There aren't enough of you crackpots to get us to the 65% of the population....And the scores of millions who were exposed and recovered don't need you silly vax.

So take your haughty pretense and stuff it.

That's it.

But dont dare take off that facediaper.

People with common sense have been washing their hands for decades, and without any Gestapo government ordering them to. We also dont cover our faces to inhibit our oxygen intake into the brain.

For those that believe that I got the two shots of Maderna to make Biden happy, you are delusional. I got it for my own piece of mind. I sometimes transport people my own age and my car stays Covid Free from me. I didn't do it just for me. I did it because it was just the right thing to do. And Shot one, short period of sore arm. Second shot, nothing.

That's it.

Why would I get a vaccine to please Sleepy Joe?

However, once Trump is re-anointed as President, I'll be glad to consider it as well as start washing my hands again after using the can.

Right now, if people die and the economy goes down hill, its the Liberals' fault.
Not everything should be politicized, dude.

That's dumb.

And not washing hands after taking a piss is more of a guy thing.

That's it.

I'm happy for you--stay the fuck out of my life.

The reaction to the vaccine varies from person to person. In my own circle of friends I have had people with zero residual problems and at least one who was laid up in bed for a couple of days. I've had #1 Pfizer with nothing but a little arm soreness the following morning.

For those that believe that I got the two shots of Maderna to make Biden happy, you are delusional. I got it for my own piece of mind. I sometimes transport people my own age and my car stays Covid Free from me. I didn't do it just for me. I did it because it was just the right thing to do. And Shot one, short period of sore arm. Second shot, nothing.
SJW Alert!

That's it.

I'm happy for you Dana. I'll probably be getting vaccinated later this year. But I don't worry about what other people do and you shouldn't either.

It's a personal decision.

That's sound reasonable.

Last edited:
SJW Alert!
No it wasn't.

SJW Alert!
RWNJ alert!!!

Forum List

Back