Vaccine Update

Was just asked to leave a business, for not wearing a mask, even though I’ve been vaccinated.

Confused because if that’s the case, what’s the point of the vaccine?

Wow, NYT, after a full year, admits this.

EwsbM7NXMAE6OWb

I got the second dose of the vaccine yesterday.

I had the Pfizer vaccine.

Just to let people know, the only side effect I had was my arm was sore. That was the first dose. The second one, not even a sore arm.

So if anyone wants to know what to expect from the Pfizer vaccine, you'll have a sore arm for one day.

That's it.

Get vaccinated as soon as you qualify for it.

The sooner everyone gets vaccinated the sooner we can have our normal lives back.

My update as promised: Got my first Moderna yesterday. The fire department guys were really great. It was well organized and I only waited about ten minutes to get checked in plus a few to get shot and make my second appointment in 28 days. If you add on the 15 I had to wait to make sure no adverse reaction, still in and out in about half an hour!

This morning I can only feel soreness in my right arm if I put pressure on the injection spot. Just took my temp = 98.2 or slightly below normal. Other than that, maybe a LITTLE tired, but that could be a result of staying up a tad late last night watching Seinfeld reruns. ;)

I'm so glad you got vaccinated.

I wish everyone would.
Wish or demand?

Was just asked to leave a business, for not wearing a mask, even though I’ve been vaccinated.

Confused because if that’s the case, what’s the point of the vaccine?

Dude, we've been through this like a million or so times.
We don't know enough about this novel virus to know when you'll be safe to give someone or receive the virus or a variant thereof.
We will within a few months - Until then, WEAR THE DAMN MASK!
Please?

When Trump was in office, Europe & the Middle Eastern countries were way ahead of USA in percent vaccinated & our only vaccine was created in Germany!!! Today under Biden we have USA vaccines & are moving up the ranks in percent vaccinated. Over 2 million vaccinations per day happening in the USA under Biden / Harris!!! 13% of the US population is now fully vaccinated! I got my first BioNTech vaccine dose today, no problems.

If we keep vaccinating at this pace or beyond, then this 4th of July 2021 should also be mask free from that day on! I will refuse to wear mask in July!

When Trump was in office, Europe & the Middle Eastern countries were way ahead of USA in percent vaccinated & our only vaccine was created in Germany!!! Today under Biden we have USA vaccines & are moving up the ranks in percent vaccinated. Over 2 million vaccinations per day happening in the USA under Biden / Harris!!! 13% of the US population is now fully vaccinated! I got my first BioNTech vaccine dose today, no problems.

Some friends and I are a part of that 13% fully vaccinated.

I hope the numbers continue to increase.

All 32 of my neighbors, each over 55, most over 65, are now twice vaccinated.

One had a single day of general fatigue after the second shot. Most reported some soreness in their arms after the first does but only about 1/2 after the second.

Through the whole thing we've had one active case, traced to a family member who the person visited in another city. She went to the ER at the local hospital, was observed for several hours and then was sent home to quarantine. Quarantine was lifted after about 10 days with repeated testing over that period.

One person died. Local "authorities" were thrilled they might be able to blame it on "the virus" but autopsy showed it was due to a cancer that was diagnosed long before the virus was invented. Yes, I said "invented". When he was told over two years ago that he could be treated but the best he could expect was another year or two of life he chose not to be treated. He got the vaccine because the cancer hadn't killed him even though he was "on borrowed time" and figured he wouldn't let any virus "rush things".

The few liberals in the neighborhood still are trying to blame his passing on "the killer vaccine". But they are wrong. They all got the same vaccine and none have died. Damnit.

Just to let people know, the only side effect I had was my arm was sore. That was the first dose. The second one, not even a sore arm.

So if anyone wants to know what to expect from the Pfizer vaccine, you'll have a sore arm for one day.

That's it.

The sooner everyone gets vaccinated the sooner we can have our normal lives back.
Are you Canadian?
Did you and a thank you note to President Trump? I'm sure he'd appreciate the thoughtfulness

That's it.

Are you Canadian?
Did you and a thank you note to President Trump? I'm sure he'd appreciate the thoughtfulness
Why on Earth would anyone thank Trump? Germany's BioNTech created the "Pfizer Vaccine".

After Dr. Sahin read an article in the medical journal The Lancet that left him convinced that the coronavirus, at the time spreading quickly in parts of China, would explode into a full-blown pandemic. Sahin had his BioNTech scientists in Mainz, Germany, cancel vacations and set to work on what they called Project Lightspeed.

“There are not too many companies on the planet which have the capacity and the competence to do it so fast as we can do it,” Dr. Sahin said in an interview last month. “So it felt not like an opportunity, but a duty to do it, because I realized we could be among the first coming up with a vaccine.”

Politic playing Trump warped BioNTech "Project Lightspeed" into his political campaign as "Warp Speed" Loud mouth Trump did absolutely nothing to create or speed up any vaccine!

I had second moderna shot last saturday. No problems or pain first or second time. I took a senior to get his first shot (moderna) today. He said he had no pain either.

I had second moderna shot last saturday. No problems or pain first or second time. I took a senior to get his first shot (moderna) today. He said he had no pain either.

First shot didn't even feel the needle and had a little pain the next day. 2nd shot last week hurt like hell going in and the pharmacist giving it said it depends on the gauge of the needle and the one she used was a bit larger than my first and they have to use what the government sends them. After the second the pain last 4 days.

They have been soft killing us for decades. By stunting our life expectancy. Making sure that the useless eaters don't live long enough to enjoy the fruits of their labor.
They are getting tired of feeding retirees that are living way beyond retirement age enjoying life. But while they are enjoying life from off of our labors.
Dr. Max Gerson was trying to expose how the things that are putting out there is shorting our lives. But they have killed him with the toxins that they are giving to us. But they had increased his dosage.
But they've done that to all of the people who had tried to exposed them.
And so they are making sure that you cannot enjoy your retirement pension, but serve them well.

That's it.

Thank you for getting the experimental mRNA vaccine. I won’t get mine until every person of color, illegal immigrant, and lower income person has their shot. The sooner you all get it it, the better, and I applaud you.

Forum List

Back