Vaccine Update

I got the second dose of the vaccine yesterday.

I had the Pfizer vaccine.

Just to let people know, the only side effect I had was my arm was sore. That was the first dose. The second one, not even a sore arm.

So if anyone wants to know what to expect from the Pfizer vaccine, you'll have a sore arm for one day.

That's it.

Get vaccinated as soon as you qualify for it.

The sooner everyone gets vaccinated the sooner we can have our normal lives back.
Not going to be the sheep you are and be six feet under within five years as you will be,no thanks,let us know what it’s like in hell,how hot it is,will ya.? :rofl: :abgg2q.jpg: :iyfyus.jpg::dance:

I hope everyone gets the vaccine. The sooner everyone is vaccinated the sooner we can have our normal lives back.

That's why we have to work to get President Trump back in, to provide motivation for the people to get the shot.

Right now, people have no confidence in Sleepy Joe.

The shortest trip to getting Trump back in, is to have Trump named House Speaker and have Joe and the Hoe quit.

I got the second dose of the vaccine yesterday.

I had the Pfizer vaccine.

Just to let people know, the only side effect I had was my arm was sore. That was the first dose. The second one, not even a sore arm.

So if anyone wants to know what to expect from the Pfizer vaccine, you'll have a sore arm for one day.

That's it.

Get vaccinated as soon as you qualify for it.

The sooner everyone gets vaccinated the sooner we can have our normal lives back.

I get my first Moderna shot today. VERY excited! I think you may have been the exception and not the rule. Most I've talked to reported not just the sore arm but mild fever and other flu-like symptoms the following day. I left my calendar fairly empty tomorrow just in case. Will report. ;)
Trusting government is insane. Everything over periods of time is insanity.
Apparently we got a lot of morons on here like Dr Love who do. :cuckoo:

I hope everyone gets the vaccine. The sooner everyone is vaccinated the sooner we can have our normal lives back.

That's why we have to work to get President Trump back in, to provide motivation for the people to get the shot.

Right now, people have no confidence in Sleepy Joe.

The shortest trip to getting Trump back in, is to have Trump named House Speaker and have Joe and the Hoe quit.
So you want to join him in about five years from now going six feet under as well huh? Nice knowing ya.:hhello:

I will continue to take D3 and Zinc and get as much sun as possible. There is zero chance I will let my personal DNA, RNA or whatever be fucked with.

Trump's Covid-19 lowered the US fertility rate & birthrate. Trump exterminated White America!

76% of people who test positive for covid, sustain heart damage even if they are asymptomatic & never feel sick!

The vaccine prevents reproductive damage covid-19 is causing.

I got 2nd shot of vaccine, never felt any effects. Have since had my heart, lungs & sperm count tested proving there was zero damage from vaccine.

My fit & healthy 30 year old tree climbing trimmer renter caught covid in September causing heart damage. He just died this week of heart failure at age 31.

Last edited:
Trump's Covid-19 lowered the US fertility rate & birthrate. Trump exterminated White America!

76% of people who test positive for covid, sustain heart damage even if they are asymptomatic & never feel sick!

The vaccine prevents reproductive damage covid-19 is causing.

I got 2nd shot of vaccine, never felt any effects. Have since had my heart, lungs & sperm count tested proving there was zero damage from vaccine.

My fit & healthy 30 year old tree climbing trimmer renter caught covid in September causing heart damage. He just died this week of heart failure at age 31.

and were suppose to believe a lying troll,a fake Rams fan who has NEVER been able to own up and ADMIT he was wrong and I was right about the Rams coming back to LA saying Stan was just using LA as leverage so he could get a new stadium in stank louis. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

must suck being you forgetting this site keeps records of what you posted in the past. :laughing0301:

Stan is just using his families WalMart property as leverage in negociations with St. Louis.

folks he will evade admitting i proved him wrong and change the subject and despite the evidence i gave, claim he never said that.just watch.:laughing0301:

Last edited:
Vaccine hits hard if you already have the antibodies. I ll still get it so my clients feel more at ease but it’s going to suck

Update after my 2nd Moderna shot

Got it yesterday and such a relief to have it done with at least for now. No fever, not a particularly sore shoulder, but I did get up this morning feeling a bit tired - Mostly weak and a few muscle aches and pains such as you'd have with a mild case of the flu.

And my legs feel like rubber ... Maybe a bit like Olive Oyl after getting punched a few times.
Spinach? :D

I will continue to take D3 and Zinc and get as much sun as possible. There is zero chance I will let my personal DNA, RNA or whatever be fucked with.
mRNA cant combine with your DNA:

aay3xk1i7zt61.jpg

Vaccination restriction in the USA has now switched from supply constrained to demand constrained. In Red States there is now more vaccine available than people lining up for the Jab!

When the virus has swept through the USA there will be a lot fewer Republican voters and the electoral map will be Blue from Sea to Shining Sea!

Do what ever you can to not give or get the virus, Don't relax yet, Help save lives. with or with our the virus shot if you wont mask please stay 6 feet away, is that to much to ask?

Forum List

Back