VA governor to remove Robert E. Lee statue in Richmond

Democrats hiding their history? Lee was a good man.. wasn’t a democrat was just an American fighting for the south. Actually had a all black school in his house.
He was a traitor who took up arms against the United States. There is no honor to him or his memory.
The American Taliban strike again. Lee was a great, great man. You pieces of shit want to erase history

Hmm, would the Taliban do this " The Democratic governor will direct the statue to be moved off its massive pedestal and put into storage while his administration seeks input on a new location, "

Could it be some folks want to re-live or repeat history? He should be in a museum to teach future generations about man's inhumanity to man.

Or the Dims could educate people about why they started the Civil War, started the Klan, and favored enslaving people for generations and then starting Jim Crow after they lost the war.

How about that?

Everybody I know, knows why the Southern States fought for Independence, fought the Reconstruction/Occupation, believed in enslaving the Black race in perpetuity, fought to keep unjust separate and unequal Jim crow law, and continue to fight against Civil Right and Voting Right to this very day. It has nothing to do with party because most all those southern states are part of the Republican stronghold now.

It had everything to do with party and the Dims were 100% responsible. That is your history. There is no running from it no matter how hard you try to erase.

That is US History. Many in the Trumpublican Party now embrace those Southern legacies.

Just plain stupid. This kind of crap is why we need to vote out all the Dims.

Democrats seek to erase their own history. The why is obvious.

View attachment 345238

Next they'll want to remove all reference to the Korean and Viet Nam wars since they don't feel they're anything for the United States to honor.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Theres always books. They even have books with pictures in them.

1591231721218.png

That's what I forgot to add in CrusaderFrank 's thread about what's next thanks.

*****SMILE*****

You can thank all the lazy fucks who didn't get out and vote for the GOP in the last governors race which let the anti white racist prick Northam in. To imagine 5 years ago we came damn close to moving to Salem,Va but couldn't find anything for rent we wanted....thank god we didn't. It just takes ONE patriot in Virginia to solve Virginia's problems.

You're coming close to being reported. And I'm not talking about the mods either. I never do stuff like that. Don't even report to mods when people fuck with my posts. However, you are stepping over the line here.
Do it. Nothing I said is wrong or threatening or anything else. Its YOUR problem if you took it that way.

View attachment 345238

Next they'll want to remove all reference to the Korean and Viet Nam wars since they don't feel they're anything for the United States to honor.

*****SMILE*****

Fahrenheit 451.

Equilibrium

Democrats hiding their history? Lee was a good man.. wasn’t a democrat was just an American fighting for the south. Actually had a all black school in his house.
He was a traitor who took up arms against the United States. There is no honor to him or his memory.
The American Taliban strike again. Lee was a great, great man. You pieces of shit want to erase history

Hmm, would the Taliban do this " The Democratic governor will direct the statue to be moved off its massive pedestal and put into storage while his administration seeks input on a new location, "

Could it be some folks want to re-live or repeat history? He should be in a museum to teach future generations about man's inhumanity to man.

Or the Dims could educate people about why they started the Civil War, started the Klan, and favored enslaving people for generations and then starting Jim Crow after they lost the war.

How about that?

Everybody I know, knows why the Southern States fought for Independence, fought the Reconstruction/Occupation, believed in enslaving the Black race in perpetuity, fought to keep unjust separate and unequal Jim crow law, and continue to fight against Civil Right and Voting Right to this very day. It has nothing to do with party because most all those southern states are part of the Republican stronghold now.

It had everything to do with party and the Dims were 100% responsible. That is your history. There is no running from it no matter how hard you try to erase.

That is US History. Many in the Trumpublican Party now embrace those Southern legacies.

Bullshit.

View attachment 345238

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 345248

That's what I forgot to add in CrusaderFrank 's thread about what's next thanks.

*****SMILE*****

A statue isnt a book.

Do it. Nothing I said is wrong or threatening or anything else. Its YOUR problem if you took it that way.

Done.
COOL! squeal little piggy squeal, make yourself look like a moron. As I said you didn't even grasp what I meant and nor do I give a shit if you grasp what I meant. Typical leftists brains go RIGHT to violence...its very weird, well no not really after all leftists love trying to kill politicians but you can think what you want about what I actually meant. I'll tell anyone that tries to question me about it to go fuck themselves. First fucking Amendment

How about that?

We should Remember our heritage

How about that?

You dont need a statue to remember you supported slavery.

Dont be mad bruh. Honor should never be conferred on a traitor to the nation. its a good thing that bitch is coming down.

Robert E. Lee was not a traitor to the nation. The war between the states was very complicated, and none of those on either side were traitors to the nation.

If course he wasn’t. He was a hero. The United States Navy named a submarine for him.

How about that?

You are a slave

View attachment 345238

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 345248

*****SMILE*****

A statue isnt a book.

1591232309289.png

I suppose you'll have to figure out what I was referring too.

*****SMILE*****

COOL! squeal little piggy squeal, make yourself look like a moron. As I said you didn't even grasp what I meant and nor do I give a shit if you grasp what I meant. Typical leftists brains go RIGHT to violence...its very weird, well no not really after all leftists love trying to kill politicians but you can think what you want about what I actually meant. I'll tell anyone that tries to question me about it to go fuck themselves. First fucking Amendment

1591232744410.png

How about that?

You are a slave
You are a cave chimp.

View attachment 345238

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 345248

*****SMILE*****

A statue isnt a book.

View attachment 345255

I suppose you'll have to figure out what I was referring too.

*****SMILE*****

Not really. My day wont be altered in anyway.

Forum List

Back