VA governor to remove Robert E. Lee statue in Richmond

Democrats hiding their history? Lee was a good man.. wasn’t a democrat was just an American fighting for the south. Actually had a all black school in his house.

Theyve been whitewashing for over a century now. It always has dangerous consequences.
They just bending for the racist blacks and communists whites trying to erase America

Richmond was the capital of the Confederacy.
There is no better time to remove this racist symbol than now.
It’s funny that stupid regressives think that removing a statue is going to change anything.

Is it going to change the behavior of blacks? No.
Is it going to change the crime rates of blacks? No.
Is it going to change how often blacks get arrested? No.
Is it going to change how often blacks go to jail for their crimes? No.
Is it going to change how few unarmed blacks will be killed by cops? No, because it’s already less than how many whites are killed by cops.

So if it isn’t going to change anything, what makes you think it will affect how white people think of blacks? Other than reinforcing how petty and stupid blacks already are?

Just plain stupid. This kind of crap is why we need to vote out all the Dims.
Dont be mad bruh. Honor should never be conferred on a traitor to the nation. its a good thing that bitch is coming down.

Robert E. Lee was not a traitor to the nation. The war between the states was very complicated, and none of those on either side were traitors to the nation.

Just plain stupid. This kind of crap is why we need to vote out all the Dims.
Dont be mad bruh. Honor should never be conferred on a traitor to the nation. its a good thing that bitch is coming down.

Robert E. Lee was not a traitor to the nation. The war between the states was very complicated, and none of those on either side were traitors to the nation.
Lee fought for the loser confederates. He is most definitely a traitor.

Democrats hiding their history? Lee was a good man.. wasn’t a democrat was just an American fighting for the south. Actually had a all black school in his house.
We can learn all about him in a history book or a museum if its important.
I have a statue of in my room
No doubt absolutely sticky with your love.
You all are about to be sent back to Africa send me a message when you get internet connection haha

We can learn all about him in a history book or a museum if its important.
I have a statue of in my room
No doubt absolutely sticky with your love.
You all are about to be sent back to Africa send me a message when you get internet connection haha
Will do.

Richmond was the capital of the Confederacy.
There is no better time to remove this racist symbol than now.
It’s funny that stupid regressives think that removing a statue is going to change anything.

Is it going to change the behavior of blacks? No.
Is it going to change the crime rates of blacks? No.
Is it going to change how often blacks get arrested? No.
Is it going to change how often blacks go to jail for their crimes? No.
Is it going to change how few unarmed blacks will be killed by cops? No, because it’s already less than how many whites are killed by cops.

So if it isn’t going to change anything, what makes you think it will affect how white people think of blacks? Other than reinforcing how petty and stupid blacks already are?
Good point, although I don't think we can blame the blacks for tearing down the statues. Those stupid acts are done by the Dems who are wanting a race war.

When we get a race war, they get more workers on their "plantation". There are large numbers of blacks who are leaving that party.

Forum List

Back