Esper doesn’t want troops protecting America? Deep state?

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
It’s been said esper is against deploying the military in America? Soo we protect Afghanistan but we can’t protect Chicago? Wtf is wrong with the deep
State? Fire this bum!

It’s been said esper is against deploying the military in America? Soo we protect Afghanistan but we can’t protect Chicago? Wtf is wrong with the deep
State? Fire this bum!

Surprising you didn’t learn this is civics class.

• Banned
State? Fire this bum!

Learn what? Please enlighten us pea brain

State? Fire this bum!

By the way, did you even bother to read your link? At first, Esper was going to send home 200 troops, but then was called to the WH, and then he changed his mind, and now the troops are going to stay in DC.

State? Fire this bum!

I know you russian trolls aren't familiar with the laws of the United States nor our constitution so I guess you need to be educated on this even though this law has been debated before.

Learn about the Posse Comitatus Act.

Then learn about the Insurrection Act.

Those two laws will explain why the Secretary of the Defense doesn't support trump using the US military on American citizens.

By the way, how's the weather today in moscow comrade?

State? Fire this bum!

dj0kfmgxx1w41.jpg

• Banned
State? Fire this bum!

I know you russian trolls aren't familiar with the laws of the United States nor our constitution so I guess you need to be educated on this even though this law has been debated before.

Those two laws will explain why the Secretary of the Defense doesn't support trump using the US military on American citizens.

So burn down America while we have A army to stop it? Lol hahhha I cant any more

State? Fire this bum!

He's talking about D.C. where he's had troops ready to mobilize. Last night was MUCH more peaceful.

Washington, DC, Mayor Muriel Bowser announced Wednesday that residents of the capital city will be under a later curfew of 11 p.m. after thousands of people on Tuesday flouted an earlier 7 p.m. curfew.

The decision follows light property damage and violence Tuesday after three chaotic nights of vandalism, arson and street battles between authorities and people protesting the killing of George Floyd by Minnesota police.

“The public safety recommendation has been that we adjust our curfew,” Bowser said at a press conference.
Police aggressively enforced Bowser’s 7 p.m. curfew Monday but did not attempt to do so Tuesday as throngs of demonstrators remained outside the White House and marched through the streets.As 7 p.m. Tuesday passed, a massive crowd facing the White House defiantly chanted toward officers, “F–k your curfew!”

Unlike prior nights, protesters overwhelmingly self-policed more radical activists on Tuesday, booing a street-sign thief outside the White House and stopping people shaking a new security fence around Lafayette Park.
DC Police Chief Peter Newsham noted the relative peace at the press conference with Bowser. He said city police made just 19 arrests Tuesday night.

I wonder if now that they've arrested the other three cops involved in the George Floyd killing if the protesters will feel they've accomplished something.

State? Fire this bum!

They haven't taught civics in US high schools in over 25 years.

I wonder if now that they've arrested the other three cops involved in the George Floyd killing if the protesters will feel they've accomplished something.

Yes the protesters accomplished something, they killed 6 cops during the riots, and the Army brass doesn't want to send "peacekeepers" to US cities to stop the rioting and burning???? WTF do they have to do that's more important than that???

State? Fire this bum!

Our President is surrounded by traitors, that's all there is to it. The green communists and Chinese sympathizers are so deeply embedded in the highest halls of our political system that you can't tell a patriot from a Chicom sympathizer. Esper is about to kneel before the rioters and join much of the rest of America in falling on swords of white guilt.

Did you take a knee yet!? You better

You can't use the military as a police force. It goes against the Posse Comitatus Act. The are only a very few instances where the military can be deployed.

Indeed. The Insurrection Act. The one Trump is considering.

Esper's opinion is of no consequence beyond advisory. Attempting to debate the boss in public is a sure path to the exit.

State? Fire this bum!

So burn down America while we have A army to stop it? Lol hahhha I cant any more
Don't you ever get tired of making an ass of yourself?

Yes the protesters accomplished something, they killed 6 cops during the riots, and the Army brass doesn't want to send "peacekeepers" to US cities to stop the rioting and burning???? WTF do they have to do that's more important than that???
Did you read my post? There was no rioting and burning in D.C. last night. The crowd was the largest yet but it remained peaceful, policed itself. NO police have been killed there. That's why Esper said what he said, and that's why I'm saying I agree. D.C. is the only city I'm talking about. Let the National Guard and local PD's handle it in their own cities and states. There are cities still erupting--last night Philly, St. Louis, a few others. If they can't handle it, they'll ask for help.

And hold your horses, President Trump: you need Congress's approval to go charging into a state with the US military (National Guard excluded).
Sec. 15. From and after the passage of this act it shall not be lawful to employ any part of the Army of the United States, as a posse comitatus, or otherwise, for the purpose of executing the laws, except in such cases and under such circumstances as such employment of said force may be expressly authorized by the Constitution or by act of Congress;

Did you read my post? There was no rioting and burning in D.C. last night. The crowd was the largest yet but it remained peaceful, policed itself. NO police have been killed there. That's why Esper said what he said, and that's why I'm saying I agree. D.C. is the only city I'm talking about. Let the National Guard and local PD's handle it in their own cities and states. There are cities still erupting--last night Philly, St. Louis, a few others. If they can't handle it, they'll ask for help.

And hold your horses, President Trump: you need Congress's approval to go charging into a state with the US military (National Guard excluded).
Sec. 15. From and after the passage of this act it shall not be lawful to employ any part of the Army of the United States, as a posse comitatus, or otherwise, for the purpose of executing the laws, except in such cases and under such circumstances as such employment of said force may be expressly authorized by the Constitution or by act of Congress;
Because the military was there lol haha you can’t make this up haha, take a kneee

You can't use the military as a police force. It goes against the Posse Act. The are only a very few instances where the military can be deployed.

Indeed. The Insurrection Act. The one Trump is considering.

Esper's opinion is of no consequence beyond advisory. Attempting to debate the boss in public is a sure path to the exit.
Doesn't the Posse Comitatus Act limit his authority? Require Congress's approval? I don't know. NPR seems to feel he can.

But the Posse Comitatus Act would seem to limit that.

Because the military was there lol haha you can’t make this up haha, take a kneee
They haven't been activated--they are hanging out nearby in case they're needed. Learn to read.

Forum List

Back