VA governor to remove Robert E. Lee statue in Richmond

You can thank all the lazy fucks who didn't get out and vote for the GOP in the last governors race which let the anti white racist prick Northam in. To imagine 5 years ago we came damn close to moving to Salem,Va but couldn't find anything for rent we wanted....thank god we didn't. XXXXXXXX-Edited

Last edited by a moderator:
Or the Dims could educate people about why they started the Civil War, started the Klan, and favored enslaving people for generations and then starting Jim Crow after they lost the war.

How about that?

Those Democrats are today's Trump-voting Deplorables. Go figure.

Nope. The Dims own that history. They have no one to blame but themselves.
Those dems are the same as modern day repubs. Southern Strategy research might help you look less ignorant.

Just plain stupid. This kind of crap is why we need to vote out all the Dims.

Democrats seek to erase their own history. The why is obvious.

1591230635077.png

Next they'll want to remove all reference to the Korean and Viet Nam wars since they don't feel they're anything for the United States to honor.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Democrats hiding their history? Lee was a good man.. wasn’t a democrat was just an American fighting for the south. Actually had a all black school in his house.

Theyve been whitewashing for over a century now. It always has dangerous consequences.
You mean you whites have been lying to yourselves and others about real history. The only dangerous consequence is that people will be educated enough to know that Lincoln didnt give a shit about Black people and the confederates were savages.

I really wish you wouldn't lump every caucasian into that category.

I'm half European caucasian, the other half Armenian. I grew up with the subtle but very real prejudice of being what some of my relatives called a "half breed." When my dad took his first born to his mother, my grandmother, for her to meet her first born grand child, she slammed the door in my dad's face. That child was my oldest sibling. My mother had to wait in the car.

I don't give a damn if you're black, white, yellow, green, blue or purple with pink polka dots.

I could care less if you're female, male or don't really know.

I don't care if you're heterosexual, homosexual, bisexual or don't really know.

Every human being is equal and everyone has the right to equal treatment and justice under the law.

If you look at the crowds of protesters, it's a mixture of all races. There's not a majority of one race.

This is an American thing.

It's everyone.

Yes there are way too many people like the one you replied to but please, don't lump all caucasian people into the same category.

Democrats hiding their history? Lee was a good man.. wasn’t a democrat was just an American fighting for the south. Actually had a all black school in his house.

Theyve been whitewashing for over a century now. It always has dangerous consequences.
You mean you whites have been lying to yourselves and others about real history. The only dangerous consequence is that people will be educated enough to know that Lincoln didnt give a shit about Black people and the confederates were savages.

I really wish you wouldn't lump every caucasian into that category.

I'm half European caucasian, the other half Armenian. I grew up with the subtle but very real prejudice of being what some of my relatives called a "half breed." When my dad took his first born to his mother, my grandmother, for her to meet her first born grand child, she slammed the door in my dad's face. That child was my oldest sibling. My mother had to wait in the car.

I don't give a damn if you're black, white, yellow, green, blue or purple with pink polka dots.

I could care less if you're female, male or don't really know.

I don't care if you're heterosexual, homosexual, bisexual or don't really know.

Every human being is equal and everyone has the right to equal treatment and justice under the law.

If you look at the crowds of protesters, it's a mixture of all races. There's not a majority of one race.

This is an American thing.

It's everyone.

Yes there are way too many people like the one you replied to but please, don't lump all caucasian people into the same category.
Motha fcuka take a knee to him right now!

The American Taliban strike again. Lee was a great, great man. You pieces of shit want to erase history

Hmm, would the Taliban do this " The Democratic governor will direct the statue to be moved off its massive pedestal and put into storage while his administration seeks input on a new location, "

Could it be some folks want to re-live or repeat history? He should be in a museum to teach future generations about man's inhumanity to man.

Or the Dims could educate people about why they started the Civil War, started the Klan, and favored enslaving people for generations and then starting Jim Crow after they lost the war.

How about that?

Everybody I know, knows why the Southern States fought for Independence, fought the Reconstruction/Occupation, believed in enslaving the Black race in perpetuity, fought to keep unjust separate and unequal Jim crow law, and continue to fight against Civil Right and Voting Right to this very day. It has nothing to do with party because most all those southern states are part of the Republican stronghold now.

The American Taliban strike again. Lee was a great, great man. You pieces of shit want to erase history

Hmm, would the Taliban do this " The Democratic governor will direct the statue to be moved off its massive pedestal and put into storage while his administration seeks input on a new location, "

Could it be some folks want to re-live or repeat history? He should be in a museum to teach future generations about man's inhumanity to man.

How about that?

Everybody I know, knows why the Southern States fought for Independence, fought the Reconstruction/Occupation, believed in enslaving the Black race in perpetuity, fought to keep unjust separate and unequal Jim crow law, and continue to fight against Civil Right and Voting Right to this very day. It has nothing to do with party because most all those southern states are part of the Republican stronghold now.
Funny! All cries of racial oppression still only comes from towns run by democrats lol

You can thank all the lazy fucks who didn't get out and vote for the GOP in the last governors race which let the anti white racist prick Northam in. To imagine 5 years ago we came damn close to moving to Salem,Va but couldn't find anything for rent we wanted....thank god we didn't. It just takes ONE patriot in Virginia to solve Virginia's problems.

You're coming close to being reported. And I'm not talking about the mods either. I never do stuff like that. Don't even report to mods when people fuck with my posts. However, you are stepping over the line here.

How about that?

It had everything to do with party and the Dims were 100% responsible. That is your history. There is no running from it no matter how hard you try to erase.

Richmond was the capital of the Confederacy.
There is no better time to remove this racist symbol than now.
It’s funny that stupid regressives think that removing a statue is going to change anything.
I wonder then the resistance to statues of Baphomet, for example, if the presence or absence of a statue changes nothing.

View attachment 345238

Next they'll want to remove all reference to the Korean and Viet Nam wars since they don't feel they're anything for the United States to honor.

*****SMILE*****

Theres always books. They even have books with pictures in them.

It had everything to do with party and the Dims were 100% responsible. That is your history. There is no running from it no matter how hard you try to erase.

Yep. They were Democrats back then. They're Deplorable Republicans now. Deal with it.

Nope. I am not a Dim. I do not support the Klan, Slavery, or Jim Crow. Those are all things your party supported.

View attachment 345238

*****SMILE*****

Theres always books. They even have books with pictures in them.

Fahrenheit 451.

Yep. They were Democrats back then. They're Deplorable Republicans now. Deal with it.

Nope. I am not a Dim. I do not support the Klan, Slavery, or Jim Crow. Those are all things your party supported.
Of course youre dim. You absolutely support the KKKlowns, Slavery and jim crow.

Forum List

Back