Utah sees record cold of -43.6 ºF – ‘Perhaps the lowest October temperature ever recorded’ in US

If Mr. Gore had any guts he would go to the city of Peter Sinks, Utah and deliver a diatribe on the climate.
It's not a city...It's a geographical area in a remote part of NW Utah, know for its extreme temperature inversion.

Yeah but you're not connecting the dots correctly s0n. Your sentiments are those of the climate crusaders........when the public see's bitterly cold temperatures anywhere in the US in October, it shoves voters concerns of climate change so far down the list its nearly off the list. Lets face it........the whole "average" temperature nonsense has gotten zero traction with voters. To them, if they are going into the attic to fetch the nut sack warmers in October they wont be on board with the advocates of building emergency arks. That's just the reality of it.......I mean c'mon now. Progressives still haven't connected the dots on what it means that climate change has still never been a ? at any presidential debate ever. Its because it is a highly peripheral issue to most, the operative term being "most".

The suckers of the world are always drawn to hyperbole. Most aren't.

Bubble dwelling is ghey.
I get all that...Was only pointing out that Peter Sinks isn't a town.

Yinz don't get it, do ya? The name was changed from "Global Warming," to "Climate Change" for a very good reason.

When you call it "Climate Change," then you can blame EVERYTHING on CO2 and the bastards who emit it. Too hot? CLIMATE CHANGE! Too much rain? Climate Change. Too windy? Climate Change. Too cold? Climate change.

Get it?

If Mr. Gore had any guts he would go to the city of Peter Sinks, Utah and deliver a diatribe on the climate.
It's not a city...It's a geographical area in a remote part of NW Utah, know for its extreme temperature inversion.

Yeah but you're not connecting the dots correctly s0n. Your sentiments are those of the climate crusaders........when the public see's bitterly cold temperatures anywhere in the US in October, it shoves voters concerns of climate change so far down the list its nearly off the list. Lets face it........the whole "average" temperature nonsense has gotten zero traction with voters. To them, if they are going into the attic to fetch the nut sack warmers in October they wont be on board with the advocates of building emergency arks. That's just the reality of it.......I mean c'mon now. Progressives still haven't connected the dots on what it means that climate change has still never been a ? at any presidential debate ever. Its because it is a highly peripheral issue to most, the operative term being "most".

The suckers of the world are always drawn to hyperbole. Most aren't.

Bubble dwelling is ghey.
I get all that...Was only pointing out that Peter Sinks isn't a town.

:th_booboo:

Climate change is real. Deniers are today’s 9/11 Truthers.
Who claims the climate doesn't change? Been happening for billions of years...............way before Owlgore bought his McMansions and private jets to fly around the globe to tell the little people to stop using fossil fuels.

Of course it is real. It's been happening for billions of years.
Really? Are you sure about that? Who taught you that? Why are you so confident?
Are you fucking kidding me?
Nope. Answer the simple questions.

Who taught us that? How can you be so sure?

Simple questions. Answer them.
I know your stupid little game.
AGW is NOT the same as "climate change"

Excuse you. Answer the questions.

Here sissy,I will answer for you:

Geologists. Climate scientists. Oceanographers. Biologists. And more

These pwolle taught you anything you will ever know ablut climate change, past,present, or future.

So you cite their work. But now that these same scientists have made another determination that doesnt align with your superstitions and politics, they are siddenly all incompetent, or liars, or both.

So, either they are all laboring under the ignorance of their own, life's work, or they are all liars, engaged in a conspiracy.

Surely you see how utterly fucking stupid this is and how utterly fucking stupid you sound.

There is no "game" there. Just your idiotic, poorly thought through comments.

These pwolle taught you anything you will ever know ablut climate change, past,present, or future.

So you cite their work. But now that these same scientists have made another determination that doesnt align with your superstitions and politics, they are siddenly all incompetent, or liars, or both.

So, either they are all laboring under the ignorance of their own, life's work, or they are all liars, engaged in a conspiracy.

Surely you see how utterly fucking stupid this is and how utterly fucking stupid you sound.

Excuse me?
There is PROOF of past climate chamge.
There is NO proof for AGW. There is NO proof we are altering the climate.
Just assumptions and denial of natural variability.
They use man to plug holes because they dont understand. Just like the desert savages thousands of years ago.

Not nearly as stupid as ignoring the fact the climate has changed naturally, on it's own, for billions of years and claiming the fact we are still coming out of the little ice age is instead MMGW

Not nearly as stupid as ignoring the fact the climate has changed naturally, on it's own, for billions of years and claiming the fact we are still coming out of the little ice age is instead MMGW

I nominate thee forum climatologist

~S~

You sheeples and your nose rings. Hilarious.

Forum List

Back