USSC will bury their heads in the sand !!!

They did not even bother to hear any arguments over the Pennsylvania fraud and gave an immediate answer with zero explanation!!
Expect the same from Texas

They’re gutless and spineless and now you can expect massive numbers of states to go rogue and disobey the constitution by illegally changing election laws

Clear the USSC is terrified to deal with the leftist backlash and reactions but this is no excuse

Yes, it is better to bury your head in the sand than to have it chopped off.

Those 9 guys & gals love their job.

They are not going to jeopardize that cushy job by touching such a hot potato.

As far as they are concerned, "Who is Donald J. Trump?"

It's now "Hail, Joseph R. Biden, Jr.!"
It’s called honor and taking a stand for justice, you peasant
No it’s called being sore little pos loser that keeps spouting bullshit with nothing to back it up !! Y’all were played and are still being embarrassed daily.... do enjoy ,I’m sure tump will hold events so you can get a autograph
They've been worked up into such a frenzy of rage and paranoia that there is no talking to them. At least for a while.

You'd have as much luck trying to communicate with a wild-eyed teenaged jihadi on the streets of Damascus.

Maybe loonglow dropped out in Middle School
I guess the army will take any pathetic creature
I went in the army as an anti armor missile system technician after getting a GED and attending college for three years and had no problems managing businesses on my twenties while being a broadcaster and single parent. But that has nothing to do with a piece of shit that lost an election from being a blow hard buffoon and getting you suckers to believe his bullshit conspiracy lunacy and bilking yous of yer hard earned dough so that fat bastard can live like a king. Pathetic subservient cucks like you allow people to make footprints on yer back as they walk over yous. I don't trust people like yous and politicians much less the wealthy because they are unscrupulous, shallow and have no souls.
Your grammar and sentence structure is about 4th grade

They did explain. The GOP waited too long. The law passed and the GOP said nothing. People voted as legally allowed to. No way the courts were going to throw out legal votes. This was noted even before the election.

It appears to have been 9-0.
The REPUBLICANS passed that bullshit. We have no one to blame but them.

They did explain. The GOP waited too long. The law passed and the GOP said nothing. People voted as legally allowed to. No way the courts were going to throw out legal votes. This was noted even before the election.

It appears to have been 9-0.
The REPUBLICANS passed that bullshit. We have no one to blame but them.

They did and the courts upheld it.

Redneck from Oklahoma lol
Fuck the redneck that is for slack jawed local hicks that are stupid enough to believe what a rich fat man tells them and they are gullible enough to buy a franchise instead of creating their own business enterprise.

Maybe loonglow dropped out in Middle School
I guess the army will take any pathetic creature
I went in the army as an anti armor missile system technician after getting a GED and attending college for three years and had no problems managing businesses on my twenties while being a broadcaster and single parent. But that has nothing to do with a piece of shit that lost an election from being a blow hard buffoon and getting you suckers to believe his bullshit conspiracy lunacy and bilking yous of yer hard earned dough so that fat bastard can live like a king. Pathetic subservient cucks like you allow people to make footprints on yer back as they walk over yous. I don't trust people like yous and politicians much less the wealthy because they are unscrupulous, shallow and have no souls.
Your grammar and sentence structure is about 4th grade
Your butt sucking capabilities rate you a four star mook.

Maybe Texas will shock me
I guess will see ??
Don’t hold your breath
Texas can sue but the issue is a states right issue that has been settled years ago.

Yeah it was settled. The federal government(Union) won the war. States don’t need to pay federal taxes? States don’t need federal stimulus money? States shouldn’t benefit from the federal national defense or interstates or national parks? If they are going to have a say, they must abide by some guidelines, otherwise, the federal government should not accept their EC votes.

Just for the sake of arguement, lets say that a solid red state decided to disregard any vote counts in the future and just cast all their EC votes for Republicans. Would that be ok? Whichever party controls the state legislatures would just do as they wish. Would that be wrong? Should the Supreme Court have any say in the matter? If so, they should also have a say when states do not enforce reasonable elections laws. There should be a federal min. standard that must be followed by each state, otherwise the entire process will be ruined. Clearly partisan politics have infiltrated many of these states where state judges override the state legislature.
Yet the Constitution has no such mandate for the state's to process the election.

The Supreme Court is not on ”your” side. If the fraud claims get to them, it will be trouble for ”your” side. The vast majority of Republicans on “your” side were never Trumpers...part of the swamp you guys love so much. As for the lower courts and Republican judges, they certainly aren’t as easily swayed by their political affiliations as most liberal judges. You can bet that if the roles were reversed, liberal judges would have already allowed many of the allegations to be adjudicated.

The “con” is being perpetrated by the MSM and Democratic politicians and judges. Anyone looking at our country from the outside could see the obvious left-wing MSM bias and the mind-meld that it has on most Democrats. All of our enemies and most of our allies are very, very happy with the mind meld. It plays right into their hands. Be a lemming, I don’t care.

Uh, guy, Trump has filed 49 court cases and lost 48 of them. The idea that these are all "liberal" and "Rino" judges is just silly.

Most of the rest of the world is happy America has come to its senses and is getting rid of this clown.
After a year of Biden - you are going to wish that T Is back
Biden will eliminate ice . He will have full open borders and flood every 5th world bum into your neighborhood

The only thing that will eliminate ice is the continued warming of the globe....but hey, if Democrats take back the Senate, I'm all for shoving that Green New Deal up the bunghole of every Republican in this country...just for a little spiteful payback. :)

We know. Democrats don’t care about the country, only their agenda and payback. The country doesn’t matter one iota to Democrats. They are self-serving spoiled brats who want somebody else to fund their Pollyanna ideas and believe that none of their bad decisions will result in anything less than lollipops and balloons.

We know. Democrats don’t care about the country, only their agenda and payback. The country doesn’t matter one iota to Democrats. They are self-serving spoiled brats who want somebody else to fund their Pollyanna ideas and believe that none of their bad decisions will result in anything less than lollipops and balloons.

Yawn, guy, the last two Democratic Presidents left the economy in better shape than they found it.

The last three REPUBLICANS left the economy in WORSE shape than what they inherited.

So here's how this works.

1) Republicans get stupid white people to vote against their own economic interests by playing on their racial, religious or sexual fears.

2) Republicans proceed to let the rich screw the working class.

3) Just enough white people smarten up and vote for a Democrat to fix things.

4) Democrat fixes things, the economy is much better, so the REpublicans start whining about the racial, religious and sexual fears of stupid white people.

Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

Yawn, guy, the last two Democratic Presidents left the economy in better shape than they found it.

The last three REPUBLICANS left the economy in WORSE shape than what they inherited.

So here's how this works.

1) Republicans get stupid white people to vote against their own economic interests by playing on their racial, religious or sexual fears.

2) Republicans proceed to let the rich screw the working class.

3) Just enough white people smarten up and vote for a Democrat to fix things.

4) Democrat fixes things, the economy is much better, so the REpublicans start whining about the racial, religious and sexual fears of stupid white people.

Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

Right, if we all just voted for Democrats we would all be living in nice homes and be driving nice cars. It is us “dumb” white folks that are the problem. You bring up race in every post and evidently it is ok to say “dumb white folks. I have a sneaky suspicion that you would go nuts if I said “dumb black folks” keep voting for the same Democratic party. Oh yeah, it is Republicans that preach identify politics. There is a reason why the poorest, youngest and least successful in our country vote overwhemingly for Democrats. Gullible, naive and many just not very intelligent. That is the majority of the Democratic base. The rest are ultra-wealthy elites and thoroughly indoctrinated educators.

The Supreme Court is not on ”your” side. If the fraud claims get to them, it will be trouble for ”your” side. The vast majority of Republicans on “your” side were never Trumpers...part of the swamp you guys love so much. As for the lower courts and Republican judges, they certainly aren’t as easily swayed by their political affiliations as most liberal judges. You can bet that if the roles were reversed, liberal judges would have already allowed many of the allegations to be adjudicated.

The “con” is being perpetrated by the MSM and Democratic politicians and judges. Anyone looking at our country from the outside could see the obvious left-wing MSM bias and the mind-meld that it has on most Democrats. All of our enemies and most of our allies are very, very happy with the mind meld. It plays right into their hands. Be a lemming, I don’t care.

Uh, guy, Trump has filed 49 court cases and lost 48 of them. The idea that these are all "liberal" and "Rino" judges is just silly.

Most of the rest of the world is happy America has come to its senses and is getting rid of this clown.
Biden will eliminate ice . He will have full open borders and flood every 5th world bum into your neighborhood

The only thing that will eliminate ice is the continued warming of the globe....but hey, if Democrats take back the Senate, I'm all for shoving that Green New Deal up the bunghole of every Republican in this country...just for a little spiteful payback. :)

Democrats seem to care about the people most affected by this pandemic while Republicans seem to live in a different world. Democrats seem to want this country to continue to evolve while Republicans are content for it to stand still or move backwards. I was just being flip about the GND. After four years of listening to Trump supporters and their alt-right media bloviating, I'm gonna go a little Eric Cartman. It was silly of you Trump supporters to think that stacking the SC with conservative judges was going to insure that Trump won the election. There was no evidence of voter fraud. Every lower court threw out the Trump team lawsuits. Nothing for the SC to rule on. Biden won. Time to move on. We'll have plenty of things to argue about.

Democrats seem to care about the people most affected by this pandemic while Republicans seem to live in a different world. Democrats seem to want this country to continue to evolve while Republicans are content for it to stand still or move backwards. I was just being flip about the GND. After four years of listening to Trump supporters and their alt-right media bloviating, I'm gonna go a little Eric Cartman. It was silly of you Trump supporters to think that stacking the SC with conservative judges was going to insure that Trump won the election. There was no evidence of voter fraud. Every lower court threw out the Trump team lawsuits. Nothing for the SC to rule on. Biden won. Time to move on. We'll have plenty of things to argue about.

Democrats don’t care about people most affected. If they did, Pelosi would have gotten rid of the pork and passed a bill that only provided stimulus related to the pandemic. She didn’t care one bit. She didn’t want to give Trump a victory. Politics above everything else.

Democrats are evil, selfish, immoral, ignorant lemmings. Sorry, but the truth hurts.

Democrats don’t care about people most affected. If they did, Pelosi would have gotten rid of the pork and passed a bill that only provided stimulus related to the pandemic. She didn’t care one bit. She didn’t want to give Trump a victory. Politics above everything else.

Democrats are evil, selfish, immoral, ignorant lemmings. Sorry, but the truth hurts.

Sure..and there was no pork in that bill for Republicans?...jeez. Again, you right wingers will believe anything.
But that's always the story isn't it? Your side is always just, righteous, caring, only interested in liberty and freedom.
Problem is, Republicans don't seem to give a shit. Pelosi is a negotiator. The House passed two bills that would take care of everything..but, as in the LOTR trilogy, the eagles (deficit hawks) have managed to flock back to Washington. And like with everything else that comes to Mitch's desk, it sits there. So right now, the blame goes to Republicans.

Sure..and there was no pork in that bill for Republicans?...jeez. Again, you right wingers will believe anything.
But that's always the story isn't it? Your side is always just, righteous, caring, only interested in liberty and freedom.
Problem is, Republicans don't seem to give a shit. Pelosi is a negotiator. The House passed two bills that would take care of everything..but, as in the LOTR trilogy, the eagles (deficit hawks) have managed to flock back to Washington. And like with everything else that comes to Mitch's desk, it sits there. So right now, the blame goes to Republicans.

No, Republicans wanted a slimmed down bill. Democrats wanted a bailout for poorly run blue states. A bailout that would have relieved debt they accumulated PRE-COVID. It is not red state’s responsibility to bailout poorly run blue states. Most Democratic policies support irresponsibility and dependency. They are fine with spending someone else’s money. This was no exception.

No, Republicans wanted a slimmed down bill. Democrats wanted a bailout for poorly run blue states. A bailout that would have relieved debt they accumulated PRE-COVID. It is not red state’s responsibility to bailout poorly run blue states. Most Democratic policies support irresponsibility and dependency. They are fine with spending someone else’s money. This was no exception.

Uh..you obviously don't pay attention as those blue states pay the freight for a lot of those red states. Again, everything you're spouting are the same talking points I've heard from Republicans and conservatives for the last four decades. Probably why there's no policy success stories on that side of the aisle.

Democrats passed their bills. Those would have taken care of everything...even some Republican pork. :)

They did not even bother to hear any arguments over the Pennsylvania fraud and gave an immediate answer with zero explanation!!
Expect the same from Texas

They’re gutless and spineless and now you can expect massive numbers of states to go rogue and disobey the constitution by illegally changing election laws

Clear the USSC is terrified to deal with the leftist backlash and reactions but this is no excuse
Proving they cheated is different than proving that the cheating changed the election results.

There is no way to prove the later, hence, nothing will be done about the cheating in the last election, and elections to come.

Democracy is dead.
So a fat piece of shit tells you that you have been cheated with absolutely no proof what so ever. He was screaming cheat before a single vote was cast. He is full of shit you are full of shit. Not only are full of shit you are a part of destroying democracy. The fucking Russians could not have picked better a piece of trash to split a country in half. Fuck that traitor Donald Trump and fuck you. Hood don't vote bitch.

Maybe Texas will shock me
I guess will see ??
Don’t hold your breath
Texas can sue but the issue is a states right issue that has been settled years ago.

Yeah it was settled. The federal government(Union) won the war. States don’t need to pay federal taxes? States don’t need federal stimulus money? States shouldn’t benefit from the federal national defense or interstates or national parks? If they are going to have a say, they must abide by some guidelines, otherwise, the federal government should not accept their EC votes.

Just for the sake of arguement, lets say that a solid red state decided to disregard any vote counts in the future and just cast all their EC votes for Republicans. Would that be ok? Whichever party controls the state legislatures would just do as they wish. Would that be wrong? Should the Supreme Court have any say in the matter? If so, they should also have a say when states do not enforce reasonable elections laws. There should be a federal min. standard that must be followed by each state, otherwise the entire process will be ruined. Clearly partisan politics have infiltrated many of these states where state judges override the state legislature.
Yet the Constitution has no such mandate for the state's to process the election.
Again it’s in the constitution!!
You’re a 4th grade drop out !!
Complete white trailer trash

Forum List

Back