USSC will bury their heads in the sand !!!

They did not even bother to hear any arguments over the Pennsylvania fraud and gave an immediate answer with zero explanation!!
Expect the same from Texas

They’re gutless and spineless and now you can expect massive numbers of states to go rogue and disobey the constitution by illegally changing election laws

Clear the USSC is terrified to deal with the leftist backlash and reactions but this is no excuse

With no lower court rulings even remotely addressing fraud issues, what was it you would like them to take up?
Unless, you were thinking that because there were three Trump appointed justices, they would automatically throw the election for him?...Cause that's what he was thinking...for a few months now. Oooops!..sorry. No Plan B.
All they have to do is say it’s unconstitutional for these 4 states to make illegal election changes by bypassing the state congress !!
That’s all
Then let the state Congress decide
"state Congress"

lol

They did not even bother to hear any arguments over the Pennsylvania fraud and gave an immediate answer with zero explanation!!

They’re gutless and spineless and now you can expect massive numbers of states to go rogue and disobey the constitution by illegally changing election laws

Clear the USSC is terrified to deal with the leftist backlash and reactions but this is no excuse
Probably

As the msm does articles on how Joe is fluent in emoji thanks to his granddaughters......who care deeply about people, things,and stuff ....especially cause reasons and feelings

Lol

With no lower court rulings even remotely addressing fraud issues, what was it you would like them to take up?
Unless, you were thinking that because there were three Trump appointed justices, they would automatically throw the election for him?...Cause that's what he was thinking...for a few months now. Oooops!..sorry. No Plan B.
All they have to do is say it’s unconstitutional for these 4 states to make illegal election changes by bypassing the state congress !!
That’s all
"state Congress"

lol
Yes the state legislatures!!

Right, if we all just voted for Democrats we would all be living in nice homes and be driving nice cars. It is us “dumb” white folks that are the problem.

Hey, this funny thing happened. It was called "the New Deal". People voted for Democrats and they all got to live in nicer homes and drove cars. We established this thing called the Middle Class. The rich hated it. they hated paying their fair share and they really hated paying the people who did the work. And they tried to run a guy to put an end to that in 1964, named "Barry Deep down you know he's nuts Goldwater". He lost 44 states. BUt the Republicans realized that in the states he did win, Stupid White people will vote for less affluence as long as they don't have to share with the darkies. Thus the modern "conservative" movement was born. With any luck, it died last month.

You bring up race in every post and evidently it is ok to say “dumb white folks. I have a sneaky suspicion that you would go nuts if I said “dumb black folks” keep voting for the same Democratic party.

Well, because they aren't dumb. Black voted for Democrats, they didn't have to ride the back of the bus anymore, they actually got stuff for their votes. The first question you should ask in voting is "What's in it for me". Dumb white people, not so much.

Oh yeah, it is Republicans that preach identify politics. There is a reason why the poorest, youngest and least successful in our country vote overwhemingly for Democrats.

Again, I'm 58 years old and up until 2008, I voted Republican. Then I realized the GOP wasn't on teh side of working people, it was on the side of the rich and the corporations... Stupid White people are the ones who haven't figured that out...

Gullible, naive and many just not very intelligent. That is the majority of the Democratic base. The rest are ultra-wealthy elites and thoroughly indoctrinated educators.

I see vastly more ignorance when talking to Wingnuts who believe in a Magic Fairy In the Sky.

The first question you should ask in voting is "What's in it for me". Dumb white people, not so much.

Ah and herein lies the problem with Democrats. It is what is good for them at the moment. Not what is good for the country overall. This is exactly why the “free” pitch works so well to Democrats. I didn’t vote for Democrats when I was waiting tables in college and made very little money. I didn’t expect the owner of the restaurant to give me anything for “free”. I wanted the opportunity to get where he was voting to take money away from him was not the way to get there. What do you know, I am now in that class and proud of it. The only “dumb” white people are the spread the wealth, government health Democrats.

Again, I'm 58 years old and up until 2008, I voted Republican. Then I realized the GOP wasn't on teh side of working people, it was on the side of the rich and the corporations... Stupid White people are the ones who haven't figured that out...

Maybe you are senile. Maybe we have a different definition of “working“ people. I don’t consider someone who has worked hard for many years and makes 200k per year wealthy. I consider them well off and getting rewarded for their hard work. No I don’t think they should shoulder the tax burden for losers, many of whom have chosen not to work or to be irresponsible and spend their days lamenting how their boss making 200k owes them something.

I see vastly more ignorance when talking to Wingnuts who believe in a Magic Fairy In the Sky.

Here we go again with the religious put-downs. Look, your “religion” is science. You put faith in it despite many of it theories being on shaky ground and despite its entire premise being completely unscientific.(something from nothing...said nobody ever). Forgive us who believe that we are the products of intelligent design vs a statistically astronomically unlikely scenario that it was all just random.

Proving they cheated is different than proving that the cheating changed the election results.

There is no way to prove the later, hence, nothing will be done about the cheating in the last election, and elections to come.

Democracy is dead.
So a fat piece of shit tells you that you have been cheated with absolutely no proof what so ever. He was screaming cheat before a single vote was cast. He is full of shit you are full of shit. Not only are full of shit you are a part of destroying democracy. The fucking Russians could not have picked better a piece of trash to split a country in half. Fuck that traitor Donald Trump and fuck you. Hood don't vote bitch.
We all knew this was coming. And it was set in stone the day Trump said "the only way I lose is if they cheat". Trump's words are gospel.

All of his cultists have been locked in since that moment. And not even the Supreme Court or Trump-appointed judges can change that.

It's almost over.

Ah and herein lies the problem with Democrats. It is what is good for them at the moment. Not what is good for the country overall. This is exactly why the “free” pitch works so well to Democrats. I didn’t vote for Democrats when I was waiting tables in college and made very little money. I didn’t expect the owner of the restaurant to give me anything for “free”. I wanted the opportunity to get where he was voting to take money away from him was not the way to get there. What do you know, I am now in that class and proud of it. The only “dumb” white people are the spread the wealth, government health Democrats.

That's nice buddy. but let's look at that. Assuming you "waited tables" to pay for college, I'm guessing this was back in the 1980's, when Minimum Wage was still low enough and the states still financed most of the operations of state universities, so you were were benefiting from government largess even if you didn't notice it. It's like saying you are a vegetarian because they aren't slaughtering the cow in front of you.

Maybe you are senile. Maybe we have a different definition of “working“ people. I don’t consider someone who has worked hard for many years and makes 200k per year wealthy. I consider them well off and getting rewarded for their hard work. No I don’t think they should shoulder the tax burden for losers, many of whom have chosen not to work or to be irresponsible and spend their days lamenting how their boss making 200k owes them something.

If you are making 200K a year, then you shouldn't mind paying your fair share. Before TRUMP PLAGUE, I was making $80,000 a year, I didn't mind paying taxes.

If you guys really were worried about those rich people paying too much in taxes, the cut the bloated military industrial complex and corporate welfare. But those are things you are fine with. You'd rather pick on poor people... because the cruelty has become the point.

Here we go again with the religious put-downs. Look, your “religion” is science.

Science can be tested and has measurable results. Science remains true whether you believe in it or not.

You put faith in it despite many of it theories being on shaky ground and despite its entire premise being completely unscientific.(something from nothing...said nobody ever).

Except nobody ever said that, and clearly, you don't understand the big-bang theory at all.

Forgive us who believe that we are the products of intelligent design vs a statistically astronomically unlikely scenario that it was all just random.

It isn't "random", it's the result of chemical and mathematical truths.

As opposed to Christianity.

1607600892186.png

That’s all

Texas has no standing to tell other states how to or how not to conduct their elections. The SC will show this one the door as fast as the last one.

Yes, they do have standing. The four swing states failed to follow their own laws stipulated in their own state constitutions and are being called on it.

Yes, they do have standing. The four swing states failed to follow their own laws stipulated in their own state constitutions and are being called on it.

That would be something for residents of those states to litigate... and the courts have rejected those claims 50 times.

They current case and the other cases aren't related.

That's nice buddy. but let's look at that. Assuming you "waited tables" to pay for college, I'm guessing this was back in the 1980's, when Minimum Wage was still low enough and the states still financed most of the operations of state universities, so you were were benefiting from government largess even if you didn't notice it. It's like saying you are a vegetarian because they aren't slaughtering the cow in front of you.

Where did I say I waited tables to pay for college? I said I waited tables while in college. College was more affordable at that time, but I was fortunate enough that may parents paid for my college. They saved for years to be able to do so. This is what we are doing for our children. Instead of buying a bunch of stuff we don’t really need, we are saving each month for college. We don’t expect for it to be free, but we do expect certain things from our children. Good grades and a pragmatic major. I do think that college is far too expensive.

If you are making 200K a year, then you shouldn't mind paying your fair share. Before TRUMP PLAGUE, I was making $80,000 a year, I didn't mind paying taxes.

How is someone making 200k NOT paying their fair share. Have you not heard of our progressive tax system? Do you think someone making 200k has a team of accountants working for them and can somehow find loopholes not available to someone making 80k? You are duped and envious.

Science can be tested and has measurable results. Science remains true whether you believe in it or not.

Before the Big Bang Theory, Einstein and other scientists believed the universe was static. Aristotle and many other scientists believed in spontaneous life. The Big Bang could be disproven in the next century. Science is ever changing because MANY assumptions are made, particularly with the Big Bang Theory.

Except nobody ever said that, and clearly, you don't understand the big-bang theory at all.

What went “bang”? I will let you think on that a bit, genius.

I will give you a hint. The Big Bang doesn’t address the problem of where did any of it come from. It starts with the premise that something was there and something happened.

It isn't "random", it's the result of chemical and mathematical truths

Did you take any science in school? I took quite a bit. You are right about one thing, reaction mechanisms aren’t random for sure. They were carefully and articulately designed, not random occurrences of happenstance over the course of billions of years.

Where did I say I waited tables to pay for college? I said I waited tables while in college. College was more affordable at that time, but I was fortunate enough that may parents paid for my college. They saved for years to be able to do so. This is what we are doing for our children. Instead of buying a bunch of stuff we don’t really need, we are saving each month for college. We don’t expect for it to be free, but we do expect certain things from our children. Good grades and a pragmatic major. I do think that college is far too expensive.

So as a wise man said, "You didn't build that."

A college degree costs more than a house these days.

How is someone making 200k NOT paying their fair share. Have you not heard of our progressive tax system? Do you think someone making 200k has a team of accountants working for them and can somehow find loopholes not available to someone making 80k? You are duped and envious.

Most people making 200K can spend more to hire an accountant. You only need a team if you are making millions. Of course, I'd get rid of all the loopholes and make the rich pay their fair share.

Before the Big Bang Theory, Einstein and other scientists believed the universe was static. Aristotle and many other scientists believed in spontaneous life. The Big Bang could be disproven in the next century. Science is ever changing because MANY assumptions are made, particularly with the Big Bang Theory.

Yes, SCIENCE CHANGES, unlike religion... which just tries to pretend it doesn't really believe in that stuff anymore.

That's the point. Scientists get more data, they change the theory.

Religionists get more data, they are ready to burn heretics at the stake.

What went “bang”? I will let you think on that a bit, genius.

I will give you a hint. The Big Bang doesn’t address the problem of where did any of it come from. It starts with the premise that something was there and something happened.

Actually, what went bang was the energy that created all the matter in the universe. We now know that matter is energy.

Did you take any science in school? I took quite a bit. You are right about one thing, reaction mechanisms aren’t random for sure. They were carefully and articulately designed, not random occurrences of happenstance over the course of billions of years.

Yeah, but my science didn't include "Talking Snakes".

So as a wise man said, "You didn't build that."

No, this was stated by a hypocrite who is now a multimillionare and according to his own theory, didn’t earn his money.

Most people making 200K can spend more to hire an accountant. You only need a team if you are making millions. Of course, I'd get rid of all the loopholes and make the rich pay their fair share.

Yeah an accountant who simply does thear taxes for a few hundred dollars. If the guy making 80k thinks he can save so much money, he could hire the $300 accountant too.

The guy making 200k pays more than his fair share already. He likely pays more in property taxes, pays higher income taxes, has restrictions on IRA contributions(no Roth contributions if single and make over 139k/yr), if the left gets there way he will be paying for college while the other folks get it for “free”, etc. The list actually goes on and on. This “pay their fair share” nonsense is a marketing tool meant to create class envy and sew discord, much like identity politics re. race and gender. The left would have nothing if they couldn’t create division and play on one of the seven deadly sins...ENVY.

Actually, what went bang was the energy that created all the matter in the universe. We now know that matter is energy.

And energy was just “there”, since it can’t be created nor destroyed, right? On to Evolutionary theory, living cells are derived from other living cells, but we must take a large leap to believe the first one was spontaneously generated out of RANDOM chemical reactions. Yes, even the first living cell would have had to have been enormously complex and it was randomly created. Science has taken a huge leap of faith so they could continue and build upon their theory. Without this one event with less 1 in a googoplex odds(1 x 10 to the 10th to the 100th power), the theory has no basis. Don’t worry, they will eventually figure it out, or will they? You stand a much, much better chance of winning every lottery around the world every day for the rest of your life, but hey, just go with it.

Yeah, but my science didn't include "Talking Snakes".

No, just theories, whose origins are nothing more than conjecture and huge leaps of faith.

No, this was stated by a hypocrite who is now a multimillionare and according to his own theory, didn’t earn his money.

Which he'll freely admit that he got a lot of help along the way in life, as we all do.

Yeah an accountant who simply does thear taxes for a few hundred dollars. If the guy making 80k thinks he can save so much money, he could hire the $300 accountant too.

Actually, the one time I hired an accountant, it was because the taxes were so complicated I really didn't understand them. (It was the first year that my side business made any signifigant amount of money, and I needed help.)

The guy making 200k pays more than his fair share already. He likely pays more in property taxes, pays higher income taxes, has restrictions on IRA contributions(no Roth contributions if single and make over 139k/yr), if the left gets there way he will be paying for college while the other folks get it for “free”, etc.

Well, no, he's not paying his fair share if we still have to borrow money to pay the bills.

That's kind of the point.

On to Evolutionary theory, living cells are derived from other living cells, but we must take a large leap to believe the first one was spontaneously generated out of RANDOM chemical reactions.

Except they aren't "Random"... they are natural reactions when certain chemicals are combined. First Amino acids, then proteins, then simple cells, then organisms. Now, I freely admit that we don't have the answers yet on abiogenesis after only looking for it for 100 years. but you guys have had 6000 years to find he Garden of Eden, and haven't found it yet.

Or Noah's Ark. Or the Ark of the Covenant....

1607688062309.png

Or evidence of the "Giants" you guys claim were a thing in the Bible.

No, just theories, whose origins are nothing more than conjecture and huge leaps of faith.

Conjectures based on established evidence. We now know that life is very complex and has changed radically over time.

1607688180784.png

"Noah doesn't have room for us on the Ark, guys!"
"Dammit!!!"

Which he'll freely admit that he got a lot of help along the way in life, as we all do.

Actually, the one time I hired an accountant, it was because the taxes were so complicated I really didn't understand them. (It was the first year that my side business made any signifigant amount of money, and I needed help.)

The guy making 200k pays more than his fair share already. He likely pays more in property taxes, pays higher income taxes, has restrictions on IRA contributions(no Roth contributions if single and make over 139k/yr), if the left gets there way he will be paying for college while the other folks get it for “free”, etc.

Well, no, he's not paying his fair share if we still have to borrow money to pay the bills.

That's kind of the point.

On to Evolutionary theory, living cells are derived from other living cells, but we must take a large leap to believe the first one was spontaneously generated out of RANDOM chemical reactions.

Except they aren't "Random"... they are natural reactions when certain chemicals are combined. First Amino acids, then proteins, then simple cells, then organisms. Now, I freely admit that we don't have the answers yet on abiogenesis after only looking for it for 100 years. but you guys have had 6000 years to find he Garden of Eden, and haven't found it yet.

Or Noah's Ark. Or the Ark of the Covenant....

View attachment 427667

Or evidence of the "Giants" you guys claim were a thing in the Bible.

Conjectures based on established evidence. We now know that life is very complex and has changed radically over time.

View attachment 427670
"Noah doesn't have room for us on the Ark, guys!"
"Dammit!!!"
Oh I see youre slicing and dicing other peoples comments.
You go get em Joe, and show everyone how smart you are :abgg2q.jpg:
So now you hate whites, God and America.
Oh youre a peach Joe. Hate hate hate, seems to be a theme with you.

Forum List

Back