“I’ve been in courthouses in every part of the world and in China, in Russia, in Ukraine, in Israel. ... I’ve never seen a spectacle like this

So your claim is the FBI doesn't have any ties to law enforcement in Nevada?

STFU, moron.

No, moron, it wasn't their case.

The only 'involvement" the FBI had was an FBI lab analyzing a tape. And the FBI's testimony might have even been helpful to Simpson if there wasn't already a shitload of evidence against him and all his co-conspirators broke bad on him.

No illegality has been proven not even offered in the charges
All some circuitous claptrap and unidentified underlying issues.
No kidding, Trump supposedly covered up a crime, what was the crime he committed that he supposedly tried to cover up? <crickets>

No, moron, it wasn't their case.

The only 'involvement" the FBI had was an FBI lab analyzing a tape. And the FBI's testimony might have even been helpful to Simpson if there wasn't already a shitload of evidence against him and all his co-conspirators broke bad on him.
Of course it wasn't their case, dipshit. But once I saw the FBI looking for evidence at the crime scene a year after the murders I knew they had a vendetta against OJ, and it was just a matter of time before he tripped and got arrested again for something else.

New York has always been pretty crazy, but these people have their jobs because they are the part of the cult of leftism.

They claim Trump supporters are cult members, but the real cult here is the left.

And they all think they can do anything despicable imaginable and never pay a price for it.

Democrats would shit themselves if somebody stood up and blasted that corrupt judge with a shotgun right in the middle of one of his tirades.

I really think they're trying to see how far they can push people before somebody gets killed.

It's interesting how many of these 'Judges' in NYC run for office 'un-opposed'.

Of course it wasn't their case, dipshit. But once I saw the FBI looking for evidence at the crime scene a year after the murders I knew they had a vendetta against OJ, and it was just a matter of time before he tripped and got arrested again for something else.
YOu are one of these people who can't admit when you are wrong, are you?

The FBI didn't screw OJ, Nevada did.

YOu are one of these people who can't admit when you are wrong, are you?

The FBI didn't screw OJ, Nevada did.
During the trial in 94' it looked like OJ was going to win, so the FBI shows up at Ron Goldman's apartment (during the trial) testing the area for blood residue. That's LAPD's jurisdiction. WTF was the FBI doing trying to collect year old evidence at the murder scene????

During the trial in 94' it looked like OJ was going to win, so the FBI shows up at Ron Goldman's apartment (during the trial) testing the area for blood residue. That's LAPD's jurisdiction. WTF was the FBI doing trying to collect year old evidence at the murder scene????

Well, given how many facts you get wrong, I kind of doubt that is true.

The trial was in 1995.
The murder happened at Nicole's house, not Ron's.

So that's two more facts you got wrong about the case.

Well, given how many facts you get wrong, I kind of doubt that is true.

The trial was in 1995.
The murder happened at Nicole's house, not Ron's.

So that's two more facts you got wrong about the case.
So you had to look it up to make sure. I was just repeating it from memory.

I was just remembering that the media reported that the FBI converged on the murder scene looking for any evidence they could find a year after the murder. They showed an overhead view of the FBI going over the murder scene. I may have misspoke on the year or who's home they were murdered. After all, it has been close to 30 years ago. Yet you claim the FBI wasn't involved in any way?

Are you about to say that this never happened???

Well, apparently the FBI was called in to testify over the shoes Simpson was wearing. So here is a story showing that the FBI was involved. Something to do with the specific shoes Simpson may have worn during the murders.

"The FBI scoured the world to match bloody footprints tracked through the murder scene outside Nicole Brown Simpson’s condominium, finally tracing the distinctive pattern to size 12 Bruno Magli designer shoes made in Italy.

O.J. Simpson wears a size 12 shoe, which is shared by 9 percent of the adult male population, FBI special agent William Bodziak said.

“I could include him [Simpson) as a candidate as having possibly worn those shoes,” said Bodziak, who specializes in shoe print identification.

FBI agents have not been able to connect Simpson directly to the purchase of the Bruno Magli footwear. The actual shoes and other bloody clothing worn by the killer of Simpson’s ex-wife and Ronald Goldman have never been recovered.

So few people have ever worn Bruno Magli shoes to commit crimes that the FBI could not match the bloody footprints to any of thousands of shoe patterns in its files or those on record with seven international crime laboratories. Only a Tokyo police agency found a similar tread on file.

“These shoes were very uncommon,” Bodziak said. “And most of the shoe stores around the country only carried one size 12.”

Last edited:
I agree that the NY trial of DJT is pure spectacle and very embarrassing, but greater harm has been done to those many (thousands?) of innocent citizens caught up in the J6 bamboozle. The US is collapsing in slow motion.

I agree that the NY trial of DJT is pure spectacle and very embarrassing, but greater harm has been done to those many (thousands?) of innocent citizens caught up in the J6 bamboozle. The US is collapsing in slow motion.
Democraps really don't care about the damage they're causing.

It's the only thing they do well.....which is cause chaos, poverty and death.

So you had to look it up to make sure. I was just repeating it from memory.
Um, yeah, I bothered to check before I said anything.

I was just remembering that the media reported that the FBI converged on the murder scene looking for any evidence they could find a year after the murder. They showed an overhead view of the FBI going over the murder scene. I may have misspoke on the year or who's home they were murdered. After all, it has been close to 30 years ago. Yet you claim the FBI wasn't involved in any way?

ARe you arguing that OJ didn't do it? Or that the FBI maintained a grudge against him?

The FBI is asked by local law enforcement to participate in investigations all the time. It's kind of... you know.. their job.

Um, yeah, I bothered to check before I said anything.

ARe you arguing that OJ didn't do it? Or that the FBI maintained a grudge against him?

The FBI is asked by local law enforcement to participate in investigations all the time. It's kind of... you know.. their job.
Wait a minute, you said the FBI wasn't involved. Now you're back tracking and claiming they were but you can't seem to bring yourself to agree that the FBI would have an agenda against anyone, LIKE THEY'VE HAD AGAINST TRUMP AND HAD AGAINST OJ!!

Wait a minute, you said the FBI wasn't involved. Now you're back tracking and claiming they were but you can't seem to bring yourself to agree that the FBI would have an agenda against anyone, LIKE THEY'VE HAD AGAINST TRUMP AND HAD AGAINST OJ!!

I'm not sure why you are so dedicated, but you got so many things wrong on this case, it's hard to take you seriously.

1) You claimed the FBI prosecuted him for the robbery
2) You claimed the FBI searched Ron Goldman's home
3) You claimed the trial was in 1994

I'm not sure why you are so dedicated, but you got so many things wrong on this case, it's hard to take you seriously.

And you claimed the FBI had nothing to do with any case against OJ, moron.

Now we can both agree that the FBI was involved, right?
Once OJ got off from murder charges, the FBI had an agenda against him.
After all they had just become involved in a world wide investigation to find out what kind of shoes OJ was wearing the night of the murder and were pissed that he was found innocent.
You don't believe that the FBI can be political.
You don't believe that they would break the law to convict an innocent man or to get a conviction against a man they feel is guilty.

The FBI was involved in Operation Crossfire-Hurricane against Trump.
The FBI set Trump up for prosecution by sending agents to interview his staff in the early days of the Trump Administration, and claimed that were only interviewing them in a normal part of the transition of power.

Instead they used their interviews with staff to make false claims Trump cheated with the help of the Russians, and they quickly locked up his new National Security Adviser, General Michael Flynn.

The problem with you is you can't bring yourself to believe that the FBI could ever be corrupt.

If the FBI was capable of doing this to Trump, I have no problem believing that they held a personal grudge against OJ, and were dead set on finding a crime, or even creating a situation that would cause OJ to commit a crime, thus bringing a conviction.

So many things wrong?
Just two details. The year of the trial and the location of the murders. That wasn't really important to the issue at hand.

I proved you wrong about the root issue of this argument, that the FBI was involved.

You refuse to admit that the FBI might hold a grudge.

But I know from experience that people who constantly deal in fantasies provided by our corrupt legacy media feel it's easier to discount the truth and believe the gaslighting because the lies make you feel all warm and fuzzy.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back