USSC will bury their heads in the sand !!!

They did not even bother to hear any arguments over the Pennsylvania fraud and gave an immediate answer with zero explanation!!
Expect the same from Texas

They’re gutless and spineless and now you can expect massive numbers of states to go rogue and disobey the constitution by illegally changing election laws

Clear the USSC is terrified to deal with the leftist backlash and reactions but this is no excuse

Yes, it is better to bury your head in the sand than to have it chopped off.

Those 9 guys & gals love their job.

They are not going to jeopardize that cushy job by touching such a hot potato.

As far as they are concerned, "Who is Donald J. Trump?"

It's now "Hail, Joseph R. Biden, Jr.!"

Biden and his Bolshevik gang will turn America from a 3rd world to a 5th

They did not even bother to hear any arguments over the Pennsylvania fraud and gave an immediate answer with zero explanation!!
They’re gutless and spineless and now you can expect massive numbers of states to go rogue and disobey the constitution by illegally changing election laws
Clear the USSC is terrified to deal with the leftist backlash and reactions but this is no excuse
Or, you have been conned by people who make a living conning you.
You have the intellect of macaroni and cheese
He's not the one claiming that the reason Trump is losing nearly all lawsuits regardless of what judge is presiding is because the judges are all "gutless". Intellect presupposes the ability and willingness of looking at information and being able to draw logical conclusions. Discarding all information out of hand because it doesn't fit what you believe is not intellect... they call that faith.
No F up ..these are hack Marxist judges
Very intelligent comeback quasar. I marvel at your superior intellect. Not everybody is capable of both attacking a poster and at the same time not offering anything like a cohesive argument.

Again Mac ..you have the intellect of a jellyfish.

Merry Christmas, fellas.

uD1mAPe.gif

The Supreme Court is not on ”your” side. If the fraud claims get to them, it will be trouble for ”your” side. The vast majority of Republicans on “your” side were never Trumpers...part of the swamp you guys love so much. As for the lower courts and Republican judges, they certainly aren’t as easily swayed by their political affiliations as most liberal judges. You can bet that if the roles were reversed, liberal judges would have already allowed many of the allegations to be adjudicated.

The “con” is being perpetrated by the MSM and Democratic politicians and judges. Anyone looking at our country from the outside could see the obvious left-wing MSM bias and the mind-meld that it has on most Democrats. All of our enemies and most of our allies are very, very happy with the mind meld. It plays right into their hands. Be a lemming, I don’t care.

Uh, guy, Trump has filed 49 court cases and lost 48 of them. The idea that these are all "liberal" and "Rino" judges is just silly.

Most of the rest of the world is happy America has come to its senses and is getting rid of this clown.

It’s called honor and taking a stand for justice, you peasant

He's not the one claiming that the reason Trump is losing nearly all lawsuits regardless of what judge is presiding is because the judges are all "gutless". Intellect presupposes the ability and willingness of looking at information and being able to draw logical conclusions. Discarding all information out of hand because it doesn't fit what you believe is not intellect... they call that faith.
Very intelligent comeback quasar. I marvel at your superior intellect. Not everybody is capable of both attacking a poster and at the same time not offering anything like a cohesive argument.
It's funny, but it's not funny, y'know?

This alternate universe isn't going away. It's its own, separate, fully-functioning informational ecosystem now.

The Supreme Court is not on ”your” side. If the fraud claims get to them, it will be trouble for ”your” side. The vast majority of Republicans on “your” side were never Trumpers...part of the swamp you guys love so much. As for the lower courts and Republican judges, they certainly aren’t as easily swayed by their political affiliations as most liberal judges. You can bet that if the roles were reversed, liberal judges would have already allowed many of the allegations to be adjudicated.

The “con” is being perpetrated by the MSM and Democratic politicians and judges. Anyone looking at our country from the outside could see the obvious left-wing MSM bias and the mind-meld that it has on most Democrats. All of our enemies and most of our allies are very, very happy with the mind meld. It plays right into their hands. Be a lemming, I don’t care.

Uh, guy, Trump has filed 49 court cases and lost 48 of them. The idea that these are all "liberal" and "Rino" judges is just silly.

Most of the rest of the world is happy America has come to its senses and is getting rid of this clown.
After a year of Biden - you are going to wish that T Is back
Biden will eliminate ice . He will have full open borders and flood every 5th world bum into your neighborhood

This alternate universe isn't going away. It's its own, separate, fully-functioning informational ecosystem now.
I'm afraid so.

I'm afraid so.
People are gonna get hurt over this nonsense.

Maybe loonglow dropped out in Middle School
I guess the army will take any pathetic creature
I went in the army as an anti armor missile system technician after getting a GED and attending college for three years and had no problems managing businesses on my twenties while being a broadcaster and single parent. But that has nothing to do with a piece of shit that lost an election from being a blow hard buffoon and getting you suckers to believe his bullshit conspiracy lunacy and bilking yous of yer hard earned dough so that fat bastard can live like a king. Pathetic subservient cucks like you allow people to make footprints on yer back as they walk over yous. I don't trust people like yous and politicians much less the wealthy because they are unscrupulous, shallow and have no souls.

I'm afraid so.
Stupid is as stupid does.

Biden will eliminate ice . He will have full open borders and flood every 5th world bum into your neighborhood

The only thing that will eliminate ice is the continued warming of the globe....but hey, if Democrats take back the Senate, I'm all for shoving that Green New Deal up the bunghole of every Republican in this country...just for a little spiteful payback. :)

You will be paying 7 dollar gallon for gas by next year
The cops will be irrelevant soon

It’s called honor and taking a stand for justice, you peasant
No it’s called being sore little pos loser that keeps spouting bullshit with nothing to back it up !! Y’all were played and are still being embarrassed daily.... do enjoy ,I’m sure tump will hold events so you can get a autograph

The only thing that will eliminate ice is the continued warming of the globe....but hey, if Democrats take back the Senate, I'm all for shoving that Green New Deal up the bunghole of every Republican in this country...just for a little spiteful payback. :)
Yes spend trillions and bankrupt the nation for a science that is all political

I'm afraid so.
Stupid is as stupid does.
I agree. I don't think that will be any consolation for the people who'll get hurt though.

Uh, guy, here's the reality- All of our lives are worse in 2020 than they were in 2016. Threatening us with this nonsense doesn't wash. By 2024, you guys will be whining about some social issue because you won't have the economy to talk about.

Forum List

Back