USMB Coffee Shop IV

Hey Greg,gtopa1 dont they require you to take the killshot in Australia? I heard they were commies there. I thought to go to other countries you had to take it? Unless I’m wrong I’m not ever visiting any other countries in the future myself.
Umm.... LA RAM FAN really really happy you dropped in for a visit here. But. . .your post is almost, not quite, maybe possibly, sort of could be close, probably not political. Just reminding we try to stay away from the politics and stuff like that in this one place at USMB. :)

But again really really happy to see you. :)

Also the same to gtopa1 :)

The content was fine of course, just a couple of characterizations in there is just wee bit crowding the line in the Coffee Shop.

Love you both. :)

Last edited:
Umm.... LA RAM FAN really really happy you dropped in for a visit here. But. . .your post is almost, not quite, maybe possibly, sort of could be close, probably not political. Just reminding we try to stay away from the politics and stuff like that in this one place at USMB. :)

The content was fine of course, just a couple of characterizations in there is just wee bit crowding the line in the Coffee Shop.

Sorry Bru; I need the rule book.

Greg

Yeah: I was the worst. Sorry 'bout that, Chief.

Interesting though; the vaccines SHOULD NOT be political and yet they are. Crazy world; well, some of it.

Greg

Interesting though; the vaccines SHOULD NOT be political and yet they are. Crazy world; well, some of it.

Greg
Aw the discussion on the vaccine was fine. I have no problem with discussing what policy should be in our everyday lives and certainly living our lives promotes some venting when laws, rules, regs, public services screw everything up or make life harder. We just want to sort of stay away from negative characterizations of those who don't share our views on what the policy should be. :)

Last edited:
Aw the discussion on the vaccine was fine. I have no problem with discussing what policy should be in our everyday lives and certainly living our lives promotes some venting when laws, rules, regs, public services screw everything up or make life harder. We just want to sort of stay away from negative characterizations of those who don't share our views on what the policy should be. :)
No worries. I can be tolerant when I have to be....so I will mind my Ps and Qs. :huddle:

Greg

No worries. I can be tolerant when I have to be....so I will mind my Ps and Qs. :huddle:

Greg

Greg
Totally agree. :thup: Yeah you would never think thst a subject like that would somehow be considered political but yeah it’s one crazy world we live in that’s fir sure.it’s a world I hate,makes me wish it was so easy as it was in the Star Wars movies where it was as easy to leave a planet and go to another one as it is to move to another state if you don’t like the state you live in.remember in Star Wars when kenobi told Luke he would have to sell the speeder and Luke replied- that’s alright,I’m never coming back to this planet again?

man I wish it was that easy to leave earth and go find another planet to live on that’s not a crazy world like this one is.

Hey Greg you missed my other question I posed,what state do you live in and what attractions and places to visit would you recommend fir a tourist passing through? Thanks.

For a second after reading your post I had flashbacks from a couple months ago when I went to go visit my sister in Arizona.while I was there we visited her nieces house and she said to both me and my sister - love you both.:biggrin: I think you are only the second person in my life besides her I can ever recall someone uttering those words to me and another individual I was around.:auiqs.jpg:

1674367555772.png

Hey Hossfly check your pm,s also if you could kindly do so,please list attraction sites in Texas for tourists you would recommend.
I haven't done much sight seeing in Texas but I have visited 3 places since moving here to Ft Worth.
1. The Stockyards in Ft Worth
2. The Riverwalk in San Antonio
3. Texas Ranger Museum in Waco

Hey Greg you missed my other question I posed,what state do you live in and what attractions and places to visit would you recommend fir a tourist passing through? Thanks.
I don't come here much. lol. Sorry about that.

I'm from the WARM North; a place called Queensland. It all depends on what you like doing; Queensland is a popular tourist destination.: Great Barrier Reef, Rain forest North, Arid outback, Goldie (Gold Coast) and Sunny (Sunshine Coast) near Brisbane.

LOTS.

LOTS of sites to gather info.

I backpacked Europe a number of years ago but not Australia. Usually use motels for overnighters but Air BNBs can be excellent value. Haven't used them for a while though.

Be aware though; Queensland is six times the size of Texas. "Cut lunch" needed on longer trips.

Greg

I don't come here much. lol. Sorry about that.

I'm from the WARM North; a place called Queensland. It all depends on what you like doing; Queensland is a popular tourist destination.: Great Barrier Reef, Rain forest North, Arid outback, Goldie (Gold Coast) and Sunny (Sunshine Coast) near Brisbane.

LOTS.

LOTS of sites to gather info.

I backpacked Europe a number of years ago but not Australia. Usually use motels for overnighters but Air BNBs can be excellent value. Haven't used them for a while though.

Be aware though; Queensland is six times the size of Texas. "Cut lunch" needed on longer trips.

Greg

PS: I strongly recommend coming in the dry season. That would be your summer and our "winter". But if going to the Southern states it's caveat emptor. Their winters get cool. Highlands get snow; quite a few resorts.

Greg

Forum List

Back