USMB Coffee Shop IV

Has anyone seen Mr. 007? He hasn't been back since last September. I'm hoping that he is okay.
What a coincidence. You wondered what I was up to and I just happened to think of this place. I spend most of my social media time on GETTR and gab these days, since I seem to get banned here more often than I care to be. Why I've been gone is yes, I was banned again for calling someone here a pedophile, which unbeknownst to me is against the rules, so I got a warning, but before I even had a chance to notice I had a message alert, I had once again implied someone was a pedophile, so I was banned before I even knew I had done anything wrong. It appears this board is one of the rare few places on the internet where you can't call a pedophile a pedophile, very strange, and it doesn't set well with me, and neither does getting banned, especially by someone here that I had once thought to be a friend, and apparently being the longest lasting member here still posting doesn't garner any special consideration either. You can be kicked around like yesterdays garbage with no regard. I honestly really don't care. I'd had almost forgotten about this place. So there you have it.

As far as what's been going on with me, I'd have to say everything is as good as it can be I guess. Health is good, keeping busy, ordered a new 2023 Chevy Traverse Premier and that came in a few weeks ago, love it, and not underwater yet financially, even though the grocery store is a good place to go broke.

Yes this was a fun place to be at one time. There were lots of characters here and we all were quite familiar. Seems a little empty now. Making new friends on other sites.

Last edited:
What a coincidence. You wondered what I was up to and I just happened to think of this place. I spend most of my social media time on GETTR and gab these days, since I seem to get banned here more often than I care to be. Why I've been gone is yes, I was banned again for calling someone here a pedophile, which unbeknownst to me is against the rules, so I got a warning, but before I even had a chance to notice I had a message alert, I had once again implied someone was a pedophile, so I was banned before I even knew I had done anything wrong. It appears this board is one of the rare few places on the internet where you can't call a pedophile a pedophile, very strange, and it doesn't set well with me, and neither does getting banned, especially by someone here that I had once thought to be a friend, and apparently being the longest lasting member here still posting doesn't garner any special consideration either. You can be kicked around like yesterdays garbage with no regard. I honestly really don't care. I'd had almost forgotten about this place. So there you have it.

As far as what's been going on with me, I'd have to say everything is as good as it can be I guess. Health is good, keeping busy, ordered a new 2023 Chevy Traverse Premier and that came in a few weeks ago, love it, and not underwater yet financially, even though the grocery store is a good place to go broke.

Yes this was a fun place to be at one time. There were lots of characters here and we all were quite familiar. Seems a little empty now. Making new friends on other sites.
Well glad you chimed in even if you have had some unhappy experiences here. When you guys, especially those of you who live alone, don't post for awhile I always pray something bad hasn't happened. So welcome back even if just for a quick update. :)

1674109512093.png

Well, I'm so glad you came back, and hope you remember the scout law "Make new friends, but keep the old. One is silver and the other gold." One thing they will never ban you for is using facts, and never name-calling, no matter what the incentive is the opposition throws at you. Five years after I went online, I saw two large-sized forums/boards closed down never to return with some of the best thinkers/philosophers of the late nineties and into the new millenium, but not for long. After that, I thought I was joining a conservative board, but they were a staid, harsh group to which I didn't fit in, so after 6 months of that, I just left. It wasn't fun, and they didn't want someone who would prefer negotiations rather than an ak-47 showdown. Then I joined one that didn't have a lot of threads and most of the time you were talking to thin air. That one lasted a month. I finally used the search on my computer to find a conservative forum that I could live with, and several names popped up. I liked the name "U.S. Messageboard," because that name showed a propensity of toleration of both sides of the political aisles, so I came here and have never been disapointed with the variety of political views I found, whether I liked it or not. That said, I hope you will return at least sometimes because you have a good heart for right and wrong in politics, and your opinions are valued by many of us as a measure of what is and is not acceptable in politics. If you had a coach who ever told you to keep your eye on the ball, in politics, the ball is truthful fact, and none other. If you can do that, you will never be banned again since facts are real stubborn characters, and they receive mainly a welcomed item, especially when the coming weeks, months, and years prove your facts right. Hope you come back with no holds barred except you'll be wiser for sticking with the facts, only the facts, and nothing but the facts. Love, beautress.

Last edited:
Well, I'm so glad you came back, and hope you remember the scout law "Make new friends, but keep the old. One is silver and the other gold." One thing they will never ban you for is using facts, and never name-calling, no matter what the incentive is the opposition throws at you. Five years after I went online, I saw two large-sized forums/boards closed down never to return with some of the best thinkers/philosophers of the late nineties and into the new millenium, but not for long. After that, I thought I was joining a conservative board, but they were a staid, harsh group to which I didn't fit in, so after 6 months of that, I just left. It wasn't fun, and they didn't want someone who would prefer negotiations rather than an ak-47 showdown. Then I joined one that didn't have a lot of threads and most of the time you were talking to thin air. That one lasted a month. I finally used the search on my computer to find a conservative forum that I could live with, and several names popped up. I liked the name "U.S. Messageboard," because that name showed a propensity of toleration of both sides of the political aisles, so I came here and have never been disapointed with the variety of political views I found, whether I liked it or not. That said, I hope you will return at least sometimes because you have a good heart for right and wrong in politics, and your opinions are valued by many of us as a measure of what is and is not acceptable in politics. If you had a coach who ever told you to keep your eye on the ball, in politics, the ball is truthful fact, and none other. If you can do that, you will never be banned again since facts are real stubborn characters, and they receive mainly a welcomed item, especially when the coming weeks, months, and years prove your facts right. Hope you come back with no holds barred except you'll be wiser for sticking with the facts, only the facts, and nothing but the facts. Love, beautress.
Holding back has never been my style, and I've always been very blunt. I don't like to obfuscate or mince words. It's gotten me kicked off here many times, twitter, other places... usually for just using, shall we say, colorful language, not because I didn't have my facts straight. But when I'm addressing trashy people, then I tend to use trashy language, because that just seems logical to me. Needless to say, that is surely not the case here in Ms Foxfyre's coffee shop. There has always been decent folks in here. I too would love to know what happened to Spoonman, BBD, Ernie, etc.

Keeping with tradition of posting a pic of my new vehicle, here's my newest sweetheart, 2023 Chevy Traverse Premier, absolutely love it. (There are surely a few in between this and the last one I posted a pic of.)

pre7.jpg

Keeping with tradition of posting a pic of my new vehicle, here's my newest sweetheart, 2023 Chevy Traverse Premier, absolutely love it. (There are surely a few in between this and the last one I posted a pic of.)

View attachment 748786
Beautiful. And you stuck with your favorite red. :)

Surprised it isn't another truck but I suspect you have one maybe to haul stuff when you need it?

Believe it or not I am as blunt as you, but over the years I have learned how to get my point across with creative wording instead of actual name calling. It's fun. :)

For instance, instead of calling somebody an idiot which is what I think, I can say "Explaining things to some people is about as effective as teaching calculus to a donkey."

Last edited:
Holding back has never been my style, and I've always been very blunt. I don't like to obfuscate or mince words. It's gotten me kicked off here many times, twitter, other places... usually for just using, shall we say, colorful language, not because I didn't have my facts straight. But when I'm addressing trashy people, then I tend to use trashy language, because that just seems logical to me. Needless to say, that is surely not the case here in Ms Foxfyre's coffee shop. There has always been decent folks in here. I too would love to know what happened to Spoonman, BBD, Ernie, etc.
Ernie bought a business and he said it took all his time away. Spoonman has a photographic memory and was likely promoted in his career, most executives of who would love to have among them a person with such a gift of recollection, which would also take most of his time once discovered. BBD wasn't feeling well but didn't elaborate, so he's been on my prayer list for a long time. Any one of them could have changed their avatar or had a loss in the family, which tends to minimize the importance of politics in one's life. When my husband passed, I was offline for months on end. When I came back, I couldn't remember my password, so I went from being freedombecki to beautress which was one of several choices I had. I think I came here in or around 2011, give or take a year. Stuff happens, but I'm always glad to see you back, 007. Whatever you decide, go with God, and you'll always be welcome back here at USMB Coffee Shop. We're glad you dropped by. :thup:

Beautiful. And you stuck with your favorite red. :)

Surprised it isn't another truck but I suspect you have one maybe to haul stuff when you need it?

Believe it or not I am as blunt as you, but over the years I have learned how to get my point across with creative wording instead of actual name calling. It's fun. :)

For instance, instead of calling somebody an idiot which is what I think, I can say "Explaining things to some people is about as effective as teaching calculus to a donkey."
I've had two different trucks I haven't posted pictures of, a 2019 Silverado LTZ 1500 with a Max Trailering Package, and a 2022 Silverado LTZ 2500HD. I bought the 2019 off the lot but ordered the 2022, and waited 7 months for that to come in. I honestly didn't like how sloppy it drove and traded it in on the new Traverse. I also got extremely lucky and bought a 1985 GMC 1/2 ton from a good friend that's had it stored in his garage for the last 16 years, where it actually still is until winter is over because it's in very good shape and isn't a winter driver, so yes, I've been driving trucks for so long, it's really nice to drive something smaller and easier to maneuver. The new Traverse has a 310hp V6 and a 9 speed transmission, so it's no slouch either, very snappy, and it got 30.6 mpg going up to see my son last weekend. With gas the price it is now, that's very welcome.

Ernie bought a business and he said it took all his time away. Spoonman has a photographic memory and was likely promoted in his career, most executives of who would love to have among them a person with such a gift of recollection, which would also take most of his time once discovered. BBD wasn't feeling well but didn't elaborate, so he's been on my prayer list for a long time. Any one of them could have changed their avatar or had a loss in the family, which tends to minimize the importance of politics in one's life. When my husband passed, I was offline for months on end. When I came back, I couldn't remember my password, so I went from being freedombecki to beautress which was one of several choices I had. I think I came here in or around 2011, give or take a year. Stuff happens, but I'm always glad to see you back, 007. Whatever you decide, go with God, and you'll always be welcome back here at USMB Coffee Shop. We're glad you dropped by. :thup:
Yes, Ernie and some friends bought a run down old bar and turned it into something of an adult community center. It is a bar/nightclub--no food service other than probably the usual bar snacks--and comes with some entertainment, live bands, dancing, pool, poker tournaments and such. I am not doxxing him here as he has been very open and vocal about this, the bar, the town etc. here at USMB and here in the Coffee Shop.

Once in a blue moon he pops back in here, but the last time he was really active he was in a new relationship and business was booming and I imagine he's busy getting on with his life.

Whoops; I'm at 2000 ft elevation. My bad; typo. Still not high by "foreign" standards but it makes us a lot cooler than "below the Range". Oz is bereft of any real high mountains etc; but it's a great place.

Nearly 5am Sunday now but coffee is later on. The IDL is funny; from here we can keep going East until it's yesterday. Yes; the Summer is usually quite warm of course so it's best to be either on the water (Moreton Bay; I have a boat down there) or up here. The nights are cooler but the days are just as hot usually as one would expect.

I would guess that you are about 14 hours behind us so that would put you at about 3pm Saturday(East Coast of US). Time zones can be quite confusing. lol

Dawn is starting to break in the east; beautiful through the trees.

Greg
Hey Greg,gtopa1 dont they require you to take the killshot in Australia? I heard they were commies there. I thought to go to other countries you had to take it? Unless I’m wrong I’m not ever visiting any other countries in the future myself.

That's why I stay in the badlands....too dangerous up in the Celestial Palace!!!

Greg

Hey Greg,gtopa1 dont they require you to take the killshot in Australia? I heard they were commies there. I thought to go to other countries you had to take it? Unless I’m wrong I’m not ever visiting any other countries in the future myself.
Hi Ram; not required but we have some state Governments that went full Demstapo on it. Our state was sorta semi-Stasi but still not good. I got the shots because of a long Immune Compromise; I understood that it was emergency use and that the Gov was keeping back the nasty bits about it. But for anyone UNDER 60 I strongly took the stanse of
"Their CHOICE". Of course I was quite correct. lol.

But with more info coming out? I've had three shots PLUS got it reasonably mildly. That's it, but still NOT for the young and healthy.

Just my view; I had an Experimental Q-fever jab when I was younger. I know the risks; most don't!!!

Greg

Hi Ram; not required but we have some state Governments that went full Demstapo on it. Our state was sorta semi-Stasi but still not good. I got the shots because of a long Immune Compromise; I understood that it was emergency use and that the Gov was keeping back the nasty bits about it. But for anyone UNDER 60 I strongly took the stanse of
"Their CHOICE". Of course I was quite correct. lol.

But with more info coming out? I've had three shots PLUS got it reasonably mildly. That's it, but still NOT for the young and healthy.

Just my view; I had an Experimental Q-fever jab when I was younger. I know the risks; most don't!!!

Greg
So if I wanted to travel to Australia tomorrow and one I got there and visited resteraunts and such in that country are you saying it’s not mandatory by the country coming in?

Also,whst state do you live in gtopa1 could you recommend attractions sites for the tourist thst comes in? Thanks.

Last edited:
So if I wanted to travel to Australia tomorrow and one I got there and visited resteraunts and such in that country are you saying it’s not mandatory by the country coming in?

Also,whst state do you live in,could you recommend attractions sites for the tourist thst comes in? Thanks.
I don't know; it was for a while so I will check.

Unvaccinated Australian citizens, permanent residents, and visitors can now enter and leave Australia at any time without needing an individual travel exemption.

"All incoming travellers will need to comply with the testing and quarantine requirements of the state or territory of their arrival, and any other state or territory to which they plan to travel. Restrictions can change at any time."

Devil's in the detail. Each state has its own. My state is Queensland.

oing out, travel, recreation and gathering in Queensland​

Vaccinations​

You no longer need to be vaccinated to enter most businesses, services and activities.

Some businesses may have their own vaccination requirements in place. These are separate to the requirements that were previously laid out in Queensland's public health directions. Employers and employees can find out more from Managing COVID-19 in workplaces.

Face masks​

Although there are no Public Health Directions in effect requiring you to wear a face mask, you may still be asked to wear one.

Check to see if face mask restrictions apply to the business, service or activity you are visiting before you go.

Travel​

There are no travel restrictions specific to Queensland.

The Australian Government has information on travel into and out of Australia, including the latest information for travellers arriving in Australia from China, including Hong Kong and Macau.

High-risk settings​

There are no longer any Public Health Directions in effect, but some high risk facilities may have their own restrictions.

Last updated:4 January 2023

Best I can do, sorry. I know I was concerned about the China-Flu and the "D" strain, (unknown unknowns) but Omicron?? No worries.

Greg

PS:

Travelling to Victoria from interstate​

There is no vaccination, quarantine, permit, or testing requirement to enter Victoria.

Once you have entered Victoria, if you start to feel any symptoms of COVID-19, we recommend you get a COVID-19 rapid antigen test (RAT).

Even the Fascists in Victoria have given it up!! (same link)

Greg

Forum List

Back