USMB Coffee Shop IV

Hey Lord; what's a "bloomin' onion"............the not rude version please.

Greg
Bloomin' Onion served at Outback Restaurants. Absolutely delicious.

1674519293455.png

I haven't done much sight seeing in Texas but I have visited 3 places since moving here to Ft Worth.
1. The Stockyards in Ft Worth
2. The Riverwalk in San Antonio
3. Texas Ranger Museum in Waco
sounds like you have not lived in Tx very long? I dont live there but i have been to the first two ones you mentioned.

I don't come here much. lol. Sorry about that.

I'm from the WARM North; a place called Queensland. It all depends on what you like doing; Queensland is a popular tourist destination.: Great Barrier Reef, Rain forest North, Arid outback, Goldie (Gold Coast) and Sunny (Sunshine Coast) near Brisbane.

LOTS.

LOTS of sites to gather info.

I backpacked Europe a number of years ago but not Australia. Usually use motels for overnighters but Air BNBs can be excellent value. Haven't used them for a while though.

Be aware though; Queensland is six times the size of Texas. "Cut lunch" needed on longer trips.

Greg
oh so you dont live here in the states then?

oh so you dont live here in the states then?
No; I live about 100 miles west of Brisbane. Evidently MacArthur was stationed in Brisbane at one stage. A distant female relative by Marriage was at his HQ apparently.

I've never been to the States though I did live in the UK for a short while. I got sick and tired of ancient bloody ruins.

Greg

I don't know about that but whatever rocks your boat; not in public though. We natives might not understand your proclivities.

Greg
BTW: an Aboriginal dwelling was called a Humpy.

Native_Encampment_by_Skinner_Prout%2C_from_Australia_%281876%2C_vol_II%29.jpg

Dunno why.

Were you referring to them by any chance?

Greg

Aside from the interesting aside about cannibalism, why would that concern me?
Evidently Europeans didn't taste as good. I'm told they might not have been fussy. So make it a rule; no dry humping in PUBLIC!!!

Greg

Forum List

Back