USMB Coffee Shop IV

I don’t like those low fat versions, so I use Greek Yogurt or, I decide for that moment, it will be the real thing. ☺️
I have used yogurt as a substitute for various things in recipes too. But surely blessed are those who don't really have to watch their fat consumption. But if you're like my Aunt Betty, she needs to gain weight but generally naturally chooses the foods that are less likely to put it on. :)

I was in the habit of buying Starbucks white chocolate mochas, then I found white chocolate syrup at the store and just add it to my coffee with some half and half and it is a fraction of what I was paying.
Syrups generally are too sweet for my tastes. I sometimes add a half a teaspoon of Hershey's Cocoa powder, a little Splenda (generic version) and some 1/2&1/2.

talk-to-your-cats-about-rugs

I have used yogurt as a substitute for various things in recipes too. But surely blessed are those who don't really have to watch their fat consumption. But if you're like my Aunt Betty, she needs to gain weight but generally naturally chooses the foods that are less likely to put it on. :)
Sadly…I have never been among those who need to gain weight…if I didn’t run….I’d be poking at an unfortunate plate of cottage cheese, lettuce and tinned peaches :hands:

Sadly…I have never been among those who need to gain weight…if I didn’t run….I’d be poking at an unfortunate plate of cottage cheese, lettuce and tinned peaches :hands:
I would love to be able to run again, heck I'd like to be able to walk a hundred yards before having to stop and rest my knees.

Truly a colorful and finely patterned Calico. Trouble is incredibly shy. I don't know if anyone has seen her since we homed the feral kitten and her mom. Been here about two and a half years. Trouble has a unique talent for...trouble.
I have a black and white duo…I think I’m partial to monochrome ;)

I would love to be able to run again, heck I'd like to be able to walk a hundred yards before having to stop and rest my knees.
I think I am lucky because I didn’t start until I was 50, less wear and tear. It keeps my sanity in check.

Huge day at work. First 10 hr day in long while. 1 customer spit out 20 tlrs of ltl at 650,000 pounds. Was starting to worry. Dock was mty last couple mornings. Maybe things are looking up.

I rarely drink anything with caffeine in it. I manage to function just fine in the morning.
Yeah but you are weird. :) (She says affectionately.)
Seriously that's something else I always have to consider when cooking for dinner guests here are those who don't want caffeine for whatever reason. So if I brew ice tea, I usually have a non caffeinated peach tea or some such for those folks. Or just use decaffeinated tea which isn't terrible but, like coffee, doesn't ever quite taste like the real thing.

Forum List

Back