USMB Coffee Shop IV

When I got to that point was my cue for a long soaking bubble bath while listening to soothing music.

But, since these days, I can't get in and out of the tub easily, I just pop a bowl of popcorn, make some hot chocolate, and sit down for a Harry Potter movie marathon or something.
Been watching Supernatural season five on DVD fixing to switch to hockey.

So…I just want to say, I’ve got the bestest most wonderful canine partner! We will be entering his first Nosework Trial on Sunday, and I’m excited and nervous. I adore this boy ☺️

338225711_161454826796043_3904102469541584345_n.jpg

So…I just want to say, I’ve got the bestest most wonderful canine partner! We will be entering his first Nosework Trial on Sunday, and I’m excited and nervous. I adore this boy ☺️
Well hey, I know you're our USMB 'cop' but I am curious why a civilian trains their fur friend for nose work trials? I mean I'm impressed and wish you all the best, but why?

And okay please forgive the rather adult humor, but it did make me think of this :)
2cb1c17121fbdf0fb42925a8f1560663d7091715891755393b6ed9932e09e560_1.webp

The bluebonnet is the state flower of Texas.
Hombre and I haven't lived in Texas for a very long time, but still have many friends and family there. And they have been sharing this year's amazing wild bluebonnet displays. I imagine Beautress and maybe Hossfly are right in the middle of all that.
th

Well hey, I know you're our USMB 'cop' but I am curious why a civilian trains their fur friend for nose work trials? I mean I'm impressed and wish you all the best, but why?

And okay please forgive the rather adult humor, but it did make me think of this :)
2cb1c17121fbdf0fb42925a8f1560663d7091715891755393b6ed9932e09e560_1.webp
It's a sport. and any dog can do it, chihuahuas, beagles, young, old, even disabled They love it! They find target odors and get a lot of reward for it.

Coyote , we want to see a video or some pictures.
This is from one of our practice sessions

This is from a trial in 2015 (this is the lowest level)

This one has a story behind it, wasn’t intentional…but Wyatt using his nose to find a can of cat food in the water.

If you want to see the highest level (Elite) videos are here OLD - Video Examples of NACSW Trial Searches | NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF CANINE SCENT WORK. I have never gotten that far.

Wyatt is learning practical skills (like finding dollar bills and helping with the laundry :p ).

Forum List

Back