USMB Coffee Shop IV

98207009_1123578724671632_5825504983855923200_n-png.119482

Has anyone experimented with Kratom Tea?
I honestly had never heard of it Persuader. I looked it up and it is interesting but I couldn't really decide if they were saying it is a mild narcotic or not.

But welcome to the Coffee Shop. I believe this is your first post here? We're happy you found us. Please read over the OP to see what we're all about in here and then keep right on joining in. And first timers receive a complimentary beverage. Since it is past 11 p.m. at my house, I'll make it a nightcap. :)

Don't know what this is, but the caption on it said it's one of the very best cocktails to make before going to bed:
1660799231556.png

Update on our son. He had a stress test for almost two hours this afternoon and said it wasn't difficult at all and he was feeling good afterward. (I thought I was going to die when they gave me mine.) He has another test tomorrow and then will meet with the cardiologist for a verdict on Friday. But he says he's feeling really good now. So keep those prayers, positive thoughts, positive vibes going everybody. This guy means a lot to many people--he does a lot of good in the world--and it's way too soon for him to even slow down a lot, much less be an invalid.

I honestly had never heard of it Persuader. I looked it up and it is interesting but I couldn't really decide if they were saying it is a mild narcotic or not.

But welcome to the Coffee Shop. I believe this is your first post here? We're happy you found us. Please read over the OP to see what we're all about in here and then keep right on joining in. And first timers receive a complimentary beverage. Since it is past 11 p.m. at my house, I'll make it a nightcap. :)

Don't know what this is, but the caption on it said it's one of the very best cocktails to make before going to bed:
View attachment 684024
I would like to know what it is and if it helps to get to sleep as I have insominia....but for the past 3 days I have been experimenting with Red Maeng DA Kratom and with good results....as in it has helped me get to sleep with mild euphoria. It comes on slowly and I get to sleep much better.

Started out with 2 grams and then 3 and tonight I just had 5 grams mixed with lime juice and hot water....not boiling....they say do not use boiling water but very hot water. The lime or lemon juice is supposed to make it more potent ...something about the acid and analgesic nature of the tea.

It takes about 30 mins to start feeling it. They say you should not drink alcohol with it.....but I am tempted.

I normally have about 2 shots of straight bourbon before going to bed.

I was on here a couple of yrs. back and chatted with a girl from the Phillipines....forget her name. I am terrible with names but she was very nice and this is was a little while after the pandemic hit and she suddenly just disappeared....I am afraid the covid did her in...if I recall correctly she was having some symptoms.

I would like to know what it is and if it helps to get to sleep as I have insominia....but for the past 3 days I have been experimenting with Red Maeng DA Kratom and with good results....as in it has helped me get to sleep with mild euphoria. It comes on slowly and I get to sleep much better.

Started out with 2 grams and then 3 and tonight I just had 5 grams mixed with lime juice and hot water....not boiling....they say do not use boiling water but very hot water. The lime or lemon juice is supposed to make it more potent ...something about the acid and analgesic nature of the tea.

It takes about 30 mins to start feeling it. They say you should not drink alcohol with it.....but I am tempted.

I normally have about 2 shots of straight bourbon before going to bed.

I was on here a couple of yrs. back and chatted with a girl from the Phillipines....forget her name. I am terrible with names but she was very nice and this is was a little while after the pandemic hit and she suddenly just disappeared....I am afraid the covid did her in...if I recall correctly she was having some symptoms.
I think you might be remembering our friend from Vietnam and yes. She reported she wasn't feeling well and that is the last post she made. This was mid 2020 I think.

Well I hope the tea works for you. You might want to mention it to your doctor though just in case there are some unwanted side effects you should be aware of.

Myself I take 2 500mg acetaminophen (generic Tylenol) and a 5 mg melatonin about 30 to 45 minutes before I think I'll want to go to bed. After that time passes while I'm playing on the computer or watching a movie, I am very sleepy, fall asleep quickly when I go to bed, and generally get a good night's sleep. My doctor approved it when I reported no adverse side effects and I wake up in the morning with no hangover.

I think you might be remembering our friend from Vietnam and yes. She reported she wasn't feeling well and that is the last post she made. This was mid 2020 I think.

Well I hope the tea works for you. You might want to mention it to your doctor though just in case there are some unwanted side effects you should be aware of.

Myself I take 2 500mg acetaminophen (generic Tylenol) and a 5 mg melatonin about 30 to 45 minutes before I think I'll want to go to bed. After that time passes while I'm playing on the computer or watching a movie, I am very sleepy, fall asleep quickly when I go to bed, and generally get a good night's sleep. My doctor approved it when I reported no adverse side effects and I wake up in the morning with no hangover.
My doctor is from Indonesia where Kratom comes from....she is very familiar with it...she warned me it is addictive so I should not take it for a very log stretch as in take it about 3 times a week then take a break for awhile.

I also take melatonin but in much higher dosages than you mention....melatonin is also something that fights the covid virus....they gave it to Trump when he came down with the virus.

I pretty much try to avoid most over the counter meds due to side effects...Melatonin is all natural.

Last night after taking 5 mg of Kratom I had the most weird evil dreams...very scary...I also had some mild hallucinations....though I woke up feeling refreshed....I think tonight I will drop it down to 4 grams.

I thought you posted them?
No. I wonder if somebody is monkeying around with the system or something? I have seen the memes, maybe on somebody's sig?, but I don't believe I've ever posted them and certainly not in the Coffee Shop though I like the quotes and could see myself using them elsewhere.

Last edited:
No. I wonder if somebody is monkeying around with the system or something? I have seen the memes, maybe on somebody's sig?, but I don't believe I've ever posted them and certainly not in the Coffee Shop though I like the quotes and could see myself using them elsewhere.

Hmmmmmm. That's weird.

Hmmmmmm. That's weird.
Um, blush. Mea Culpa. The two memes I was referring to are in YOUR sig line LOL. I mistook them for the two 'gems' you were referring to. So, you're good. I'm an idiot. And will chalk that up to a brain fart or maybe not having enough coffee yet. Carry on. :)

Forum List

Back