USMB Coffee Shop IV

C8952B5F-1793-4F75-991E-70629DE1E575.jpeg

lol.

It is so hot here, one can hardly move.

If you need someone to run groceries or whatever, give me a call.
Thanks. On occasion I've used Walmart's pickup service, order your groceries online, pick a day and time to pick them up and they bring them out to you. Worked great when I was catheterized for a month prior to my T.U.R.P. procedure and while I was recovering from it. Never had to get out of my truck. I still use it from time to time.

I don't think this is COVID just a really bad flu. I take some ibuprofen before going to bed and most of the body aches disappear, don't think that would happen with COVID.

Just double checked my theory and it seems ibuprofen is good for alleviating COVID symptoms........

Last edited:
Good night, afternoon, morning wherever you are darlinks. I really do love you guys. May the Coffee Shop always be a virtual family for those who need or enjoy one here.

Harper, the inspiration for the vigil list.
Kat for wellness
Nosmo King for healing and health & wholeness.
Big Black Dog for the very best treatment and outcome for the rest of his days.
Dragonlady hopefully recovering nicely from knee surgery.
Gracie for solutions and peace.
Mindful's daughter fighting COVID.
Ringel05 fighting a nasty undetermined bug.

And we keep the light on so others who have been away can find their way back and we hope they will.

Hope everyone had a chance to see the July Thunder Moon or Buck Moon last night and tonight, the largest super moon of the year.
1657697130924.png

Good night, afternoon, morning wherever you are darlinks. I really do love you guys. May the Coffee Shop always be a virtual family for those who need or enjoy one here.

Harper, the inspiration for the vigil list.
Kat for wellness
Nosmo King for healing and health & wholeness.
Big Black Dog for the very best treatment and outcome for the rest of his days.
Dragonlady hopefully recovering nicely from knee surgery.
Gracie for solutions and peace.
Mindful's daughter fighting COVID.
Ringel05 fighting a nasty undetermined bug.

And we keep the light on so others who have been away can find their way back and we hope they will.

Hope everyone had a chance to see the July Thunder Moon or Buck Moon last night and tonight, the largest super moon of the year.
View attachment 669646
Looking for some good fishing today.

Did I say bumper crop of blueberries?...How about historic crop!

Just got in from a roadside spot that isn't even one of my secret stashes, and came out with a half gallon in about two hours....Most of which are about the size of pinto beans....So many that I can pick the largest and leave the rest.
Love blueberries. And strawberries. And blackberries. All are extremely powerful nutrition but blueberries are definitely the Cadillac of super foods. I'm jealous.

You got it. Prayers up.
Just got back. Check in at the front desk, they sent me around to the ER (on foot), the ER told me to go to the COVID testing station across the other side of the 40 acre campus........ Found it and got swabbed then went back to the main building for my appt after I was told to go ahead and do that......... The charge nurse in the Urology clinic told me I shouldn't even be there since I was symptomatic....... They canceled my appt and I came home to self quarantine. I'll have the results in three days.

Just got back. Check in at the front desk, they sent me around to the ER (on foot), the ER told me to go to the COVID testing station across the other side of the 40 acre campus........ Found it and got swabbed then went back to the main building for my appt after I was told to go ahead and do that......... The charge nurse in the Urology clinic told me I shouldn't even be there since I was symptomatic....... They canceled my appt and I came home to self quarantine. I'll have the results in three days.
So meanwhile, if this turns really ugly, and COVID can get very ugly very quickly, you're just expected to tough it out or worse? Unreal.

No, if that happens I head to the ER on my own if I can or via ambulance if I can't.
I would be pretty sure I couldn't. If you go by ambulance you get attention a lot faster. But I am frustrated they aren't even attempting to diagnose it and get you medication now. That's just not right.

On the bright side, those who are vaccinated can still get pretty sick but almost never get dangerously ill. So we'll hope that holds up for you.

Last edited:
Prayers up, Ringel05. :huddle:

I found this landscape masterpiece this evening and want to share it here:
1657766626462.png

Mesa Arch sunrise landscape in Canyonlands National Park. (Dave Soldano Images via Getty Images)
Love to all and hope you stay well. I try to take what homeopaths tell 3 nutrients that prevent covid and reduces the effects of truly bad viruses: 1 tablet each monring of zinc, 1 of Vitamin A, and 1 of vitamin D3. I can't take the shots due to severe alergies, and so far, the daily zinc-A-D3 and wearing a mask has kept me free of Covid.
God bless you all with visions of beauty and goodness. You're all in my prayers.
More beautiful landscapes are here: 7 Explorers Name The Most Beautiful Place They've Ever Seen

Imagine my joy when I got here of seeing Foxfyre's lovely picture. We must be on the same page today! :biggrin:

One of my hobbies is reviewing pictures of wild birds. My favorite birds....all of the pretty ones, ok all of them! The Resplendant Quetzals captured my heart a long time ago...
But they are so dimorphic, I didn't realize they were the same birds when I first learned about them. The boys are spectacular and are stunning. So is the smaller female version, though... And they hold the distinction of being Guatemala's national bird.
1657803348992.png
1657804393903.png

They're also seen in Costa Rica

Hope you enjoy the video. I undestand that invitro sightings are extremely rare because they live high up in the humongously tall avocado trees of the reigon.

Forum List

Back