USMB Coffee Shop IV

1633110756825.png

Good night, afternoon, morning wherever you are darlinks. I really do love you guys. May the Coffee Shop always be a virtual family for those who need or enjoy one here. Meanwhile we pray or send positive vibes or keep vigil for:

Harper, the inspiration for the vigil list.
Kat for wellness
JustAnotherNut for wellness
Nosmo King for healing and health & wholeness.
Gracie & Dennis for the best possible housing solution.
Beautress for continued recovery & wholeness.
Dragonlady for the best possible outcome for her knee.
Ringel - for continued healing and wellness.
Beautress's friend for comfort/healing.
Ollie & his brother for continued improvement.
Hombre's niece Connie still in ICU & on a ventilator with COVID.
Healing for Mr. Gracie.
Big Black Dog for a good diagnosis and plan to get well.

And we keep the light on so others who have been away can find their way back and we hope they will.

Autumn in Wisconsin
1633155571090.png

Had my first visit with the oncologist yesterday. My diagnosis is stage 3 squamous cell cancer. we reviewed the Cat scans and in my right lung there are two tumors. One is very large and the other is smaller. Together they have covered about 2/3’s of my right lung which is the cause of my shortness of breath and constant fatigue. Lab work was drawn to determine if I could use Tagrisso as a medication. I am scheduled for a Pet Scan on Oct 7th to determine if the cancer has spread to other areas within my body. I will see the oncologist again on Oct 11th and treatment will then begin. Most likely it will be chemotherapy. Prognosis is guarded.

Had my first visit with the oncologist yesterday. My diagnosis is stage 3 squamous cell cancer. we reviewed the Cat scans and in my right lung there are two tumors. One is very large and the other is smaller. Together they have covered about 2/3’s of my right lung which is the cause of my shortness of breath and constant fatigue. Lab work was drawn to determine if I could use Tagrisso as a medication. I am scheduled for a Pet Scan on Oct 7th to determine if the cancer has spread to other areas within my body. I will see the oncologist again on Oct 11th and treatment will then begin. Most likely it will be chemotherapy. Prognosis is guarded.
Which is it, small squamous or non-small squamous?

Whichever it is prayers up for you!!

Not what you wanted to hear of course, but medical science has come a long way. Prayers up.

Prayers up, Big Black Dog. :hands:

My cousin Carlene just died... Carlene K. Stadele Obituary - Visitation & Funeral Information

Strong, healthy, vibrant... got the clot shot and two weeks later she was dead from heart failure. He kids had her quickly cremated because they didn't want an autopsy done on her, but her heart quit, a typical response to the clot shot. She died of Myocarditis. You can't tell me the poison clot shot didn't kill her.

The numbers of people the shot has killed and injured is being suppressed. The CDC, the FDA, the WHO, they've all got their fingers in the clot shot pie and nary a damn thing they say can be believed. If these shots are so "safe," then why does big pharma need "immunity" from liability for injury or death? Doctors and hospitals are also compromised because we all know how it works. They get PAID to treat covid cases, so if they don't have any, they'll surely MAKE a few. Funny how the common cold and the flu have virtually VANISHED. There are TWELVE NEW BILLIONAIRES now from pushing this shot, and you can bet they will NOT STOP until they've milked this scamdemic for every penny they can. GREED is a very powerful motivator for some. They will keep this up until too many have died and people go out with pitch forks and torches and want lynch those responsible for all the death.

Pfizer CEO Says “Normal Life” Won’t Return Without Regular COVID Vaccinations

In any case, the world is waking up. Israel, the most vaxxed nation on earth has more covid infection cases now than it had before the clot shot. How could that possibly be? Well, there's also hard empirical evidence that shows the unvaccinated with natural immunity are 27 times LESS likely to catch covid.

Press conference on Monday, 9/20/2021 / Cause of Death After COVID-19 Vaccination & Undeclared Components of the COVID-19 Vaccines

View attachment 544420

View attachment 544421
Prayers up for Carlene, you and your family circle family, and all those who have bad reactions to shots that are supposed to give immunity not take it away. I retired over 12 years ago and have had severe immuno disorders to them. I'm glad I live in the state of my birth. When I had knee replacement surgery a few months back, I told them of some of the truly bad problems the shots caused, and they backed off with no further adieu. I've felt a lot better since then and can walk without pain since the surgery. And all my asthma and allergies haven't bothered me since. I'm so sorry for people who are being forced to get shots when there is a chance they will suffer and die from it. :(

Prayers for you Big Black Dog. I have a friend who survived lung cancer - experimental treatment in Boston about 5 years ago. He's the only Canadian I know who went to the US for treatment for anything.

This weekend was EVERYTHING I could have hoped for being my first outing since this pandemic started. Travel went smoothly and easily. I'm not a fan of GO trains. The seats aren't very comfortable, but travelling outside of rush hour there were few people on the train. That was a theme all weekend.

I dropped my luggage off at my friend's condo and then went shopping until he finished his last class of the week. After class, my friend got himself some dinner, and we set out for the ballpark, meeting our other friend when we got to the Skydome. Our seats were on the 5th deck behind home plate. It was loud, it was fun, and we did the wave, as well as the 7th inning stretch. OKay, Blue Jays, let's play ball. Sadly, despite sweeping Baltimore, we didn't get enough help elsewhere, and our season is done, but it was a blast from start to finish.

When we got to my friend's house, I was telling him about our discussion here last week about Geddy Lee, and he had no idea that Geddy has season's tickets. I showed him the pictures. He asked if Geddy was there tonight. He had recorded the game so we checked out the recording, and there was Geddy Lee right behind home plate.

Yesterday was my friend's birthday, and I went with her and her sister to Fort Erie to the horse races. I haven't been to the track since I lived in Toronto, and not very often then, usually as part of some group outing through work. But I am a huge horse fan, and I used to work at a small town racetrack taking bets when I was just out of school. I put $20 in my jacket pocket and my budget is $2 per race. When the $20 is gone, I'm done. If I win, I can bet more. When we left the track, I had $37.50 in my jacket pocket, and I spent $12 on food.

Then the three of us went out to dinner. The end of a great day!

Hi all. Doing good. Had a follow up at the urology clinic, tested flow and retention, Docs are really pleased with my progress.

Today I went out to the range to shoot my rifles, all but one did well, the castle nut holding the buffer tube to the receiver on my 7.62x39 carbine came loose and the buffer spring detent (the spring/pin combo holding the buffer spring in) was no longer where it was supposed to be. Found it and the detent spring in the main receiver, had to take it partially apart as the bolt carrier group was partially stuck back in the buffer tube. Waiting on a new detent and spring.
Otherwise I had a good time, of course I have a bunch of guns to clean........

Good Morning I hope everyone is doing ok, I might be going for a walk at the coast today it's cold but dry so am going to wrap up warm, etc should be great, am a bit more active at the moment, trying to fit and focused as I find it helps my wellbeing a lot more if I am kind to myself. got support first but am free for the rest of the day.

Forum List

Back