USMB Coffee Shop IV

Really sorry for your loss 007. I am still grieving the loss of my sister who was vaxxed and still succumbed to COVID but she already was in heart failure and other issues and no ability to fight it off.

Without an autopsy it cannot be determined there was no other hidden cause, but the risks of the vaccine are acknowledged by the medical profession as real. And rare. Again medical professional I know and trust as well as those I read say the risks of the virus far far exceed the risks of the vaccine. My beloved unvaccinated niece is beginning her third week in ICU fighting for her life. COVID has steadily progressed and she had to be put on a ventilator two days ago. She was another who was healthy as a horse and had no known underlying issues. Her mother and husband conversely had very light cases and are fine now.

Myocarditis can be as easily caused by most any virus and yes from vaccines as happens occasionally with COVID vax. One of my closest friends is a medical doctor and got myocarditis from the flu. She eventually had to have a heart transplant. Was on our vigil list for a long time.

Again I respect anybody's choice to get the vax or not according to what is best for them. I oppose government mandates. But the evidence is pretty strong that the risk of the vaccination for most is far less than risk of complications or death from the virus. So I hope everyone will read all the information and opinions and draw their own conclusions.

It is said there is a mountain lion in this photo?

1632761956599.jpeg

My cousin Carlene just died... Carlene K. Stadele Obituary - Visitation & Funeral Information

Strong, healthy, vibrant... got the clot shot and two weeks later she was dead from heart failure. He kids had her quickly cremated because they didn't want an autopsy done on her, but her heart quit, a typical response to the clot shot. She died of Myocarditis. You can't tell me the poison clot shot didn't kill her.

The numbers of people the shot has killed and injured is being suppressed. The CDC, the FDA, the WHO, they've all got their fingers in the clot shot pie and nary a damn thing they say can be believed. If these shots are so "safe," then why does big pharma need "immunity" from liability for injury or death? Doctors and hospitals are also compromised because we all know how it works. They get PAID to treat covid cases, so if they don't have any, they'll surely MAKE a few. Funny how the common cold and the flu have virtually VANISHED. There are TWELVE NEW BILLIONAIRES now from pushing this shot, and you can bet they will NOT STOP until they've milked this scamdemic for every penny they can. GREED is a very powerful motivator for some. They will keep this up until too many have died and people go out with pitch forks and torches and want lynch those responsible for all the death.

Pfizer CEO Says “Normal Life” Won’t Return Without Regular COVID Vaccinations

In any case, the world is waking up. Israel, the most vaxxed nation on earth has more covid infection cases now than it had before the clot shot. How could that possibly be? Well, there's also hard empirical evidence that shows the unvaccinated with natural immunity are 27 times LESS likely to catch covid.

Press conference on Monday, 9/20/2021 / Cause of Death After COVID-19 Vaccination & Undeclared Components of the COVID-19 Vaccines

View attachment 544420

View attachment 544421
It is all so appalling, yet millions of Americans eagerly await their booster shot. Crazy!

Why anyone trusts these big pharma firms is absurd. They all have a long history of fines and penalties for bad behavior, their products cause massive death and suffering, yet they are making enormous profits off the vax for which they have full immunity. Apparently this outrageous corruption is missed by many Americans.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Busy busy…

After basically sitting at home from Christmas until early September, it's such a relief to be getting out again. Ontario has been locked down tighter than a duck's butt since before Christmas.

We were really pissed here because all of the good beaches in our county are owned by RV Campsites, and were "members only" last year, and the public beach at the provincial park was closed. This was true last year and this year, but everything changing now because we're 80% vaxxed here. Everything is now re-opening - vaccine passport required.

Our movie theatres just opened, church services are going live again, and we can go out to dinner in a restaurant with people we don't live with, provided you're vaxxed. Two weeks ago, I went shopping at the outlet mall for the first time since March, 2020. It's been closed since the lockdown started because little of what they sell is classed as "essential". A number of the lesser know chains were still closed due to lack of staffing but all the big name stores - Saks (off Fifth), Coach, Nike, Vans, Old Navy, Calvin Klein were open.

My bank account is flush. No dining out with friends, no sporting events, no fall fairs, for 18 months, and limited hair cuts and shopping. It adds up. My best friend is shopping for a condo in Puerto Vallarta, so I need to renew my passport.

They're allowing 30,000 people into the SkyDome this weekend for the first time. It's unlikely that the playoff spots will be finalized by Friday so the Dome is gonna be crazy this weekend. We sent 4 players to the Starting All Star game this year. The last time that happened, we won the World Series. Toronto is a batshit crazy sports town.

This is the video they made of the last time the Blue Jays made the play offs. It's a fair reflection of Blue Jay fans, but the team is completely different this time. The 2015 team was a rental, except for Jose Bauttista and Kevin Pillar. My team jersey is still Bauttista. I can't decide which of the new kids to get: Vladdy, Gurriel, Bichette, or Hernandez. But these are OUR kids. We raised them. They've played together through the minors, and won championships at every level. Now they're all in the bigs together and playing like they've always been here.

This is the 2015 video. We hope to replicate the fan reaction at the end of the video on Friday night.

After basically sitting at home from Christmas until early September, it's such a relief to be getting out again. Ontario has been locked down tighter than a duck's butt since before Christmas.

We were really pissed here because all of the good beaches in our county are owned by RV Campsites, and were "members only" last year, and the public beach at the provincial park was closed. This was true last year and this year, but everything changing now because we're 80% vaxxed here. Everything is now re-opening - vaccine passport required.

Our movie theatres just opened, church services are going live again, and we can go out to dinner in a restaurant with people we don't live with, provided you're vaxxed. Two weeks ago, I went shopping at the outlet mall for the first time since March, 2020. It's been closed since the lockdown started because little of what they sell is classed as "essential". A number of the lesser know chains were still closed due to lack of staffing but all the big name stores - Saks (off Fifth), Coach, Nike, Vans, Old Navy, Calvin Klein were open.

My bank account is flush. No dining out with friends, no sporting events, no fall fairs, for 18 months, and limited hair cuts and shopping. It adds up. My best friend is shopping for a condo in Puerto Vallarta, so I need to renew my passport.

They're allowing 30,000 people into the SkyDome this weekend for the first time. It's unlikely that the playoff spots will be finalized by Friday so the Dome is gonna be crazy this weekend. We sent 4 players to the Starting All Star game this year. The last time that happened, we won the World Series. Toronto is a batshit crazy sports town.

This is the video they made of the last time the Blue Jays made the play offs. It's a fair reflection of Blue Jay fans, but the team is completely different this time. The 2015 team was a rental, except for Jose Bauttista and Kevin Pillar. My team jersey is still Bauttista. I can't decide which of the new kids to get: Vladdy, Gurriel, Bichette, or Hernandez. But these are OUR kids. We raised them. They've played together through the minors, and won championships at every level. Now they're all in the bigs together and playing like they've always been here.

This is the 2015 video. We hope to replicate the fan reaction at the end of the video on Friday night.

Love the city of Toronto and the nation of Canada. Too bad your government is just as bad if not worse than the US.

As a full time RVer headed for Florida for the winter, I’m hoping the Canadians can’t enter the US. I know this is rather selfish and a feel for any Canadian stuck in the great white north. However the RV parks won’t be so crowded if the Canucks can’t come.

That video should use a Rush song. Wouldn’t it be more appropriate?

Really sorry for your loss 007. I am still grieving the loss of my sister who was vaxxed and still succumbed to COVID but she already was in heart failure and other issues and no ability to fight it off.

Without an autopsy it cannot be determined there was no other hidden cause, but the risks of the vaccine are acknowledged by the medical profession as real. And rare. Again medical professional I know and trust as well as those I read say the risks of the virus far far exceed the risks of the vaccine. My beloved unvaccinated niece is beginning her third week in ICU fighting for her life. COVID has steadily progressed and she had to be put on a ventilator two days ago. She was another who was healthy as a horse and had no known underlying issues. Her mother and husband conversely had very light cases and are fine now.

Myocarditis can be as easily caused by most any virus and yes from vaccines as happens occasionally with COVID vax. One of my closest friends is a medical doctor and got myocarditis from the flu. She eventually had to have a heart transplant. Was on our vigil list for a long time.

Again I respect anybody's choice to get the vax or not according to what is best for them. I oppose government mandates. But the evidence is pretty strong that the risk of the vaccination for most is far less than risk of complications or death from the virus. So I hope everyone will read all the information and opinions and draw their own conclusions.

Really sorry to hear about your niece. I pray she pulls through.

The thing about around here, the population of this little burg is 1,300. We don't have lots of strangers in town and we don't have any known cases of covid here either. Carlene went from a healthy person to dead in nothing flat. Had she had medical issues severe enough I'm sure she wouldn't have been so energetic. She'd have seen a doctor and I'm sure I'd have heard about it. My bet is one of her kids talked her into the shot, and that killed their mother sure as shit, and I totally disagree this shot is saving more people than it harms. As I mentioned Israel is 75-80% vaxed and they're having more cases of covid than when they weren't. The vaccination is experimental. There's much they don't know about it even yet, but some facts are clear, it causes an auto immune disorder that can actually make you worse if you catch covid, and it can cause your immune system to attack your own body, and then theres the microscopic blood clotting that can kill an already compromised person rather quickly, to taking months, even years to kill a healthy person. The only test that will show if you have blood clotting is the D-Dimer. If you've gotten the mRNA shot, I'd suggest you get that test. You'll at least know what to expect. It can also kill you minutes after it's injected, or cause a myriad of other injuries.

My doctor at the VA recommended I get the shot way last year. My response was "hell no." I'm healthy, I have O negative blood which gives me a 24-25% less chance of catching covid, for reasons unknown, on top of the survival rate being 99.875%, I'll take my chances of living through it if I catch it, and then not have to worry about it because natural immunity is the best thing you can have, even against the variants.

I've spent hours every day pouring over everything I could read about this virus, and the one thing that stands out the most is, this panic over it is so overblown it's mind numbing, and masks have absolutely no science behind wearing them at all. The statistical difference of people wearing masks to deterring the spread of covid is so miniscule that it's barely even calculable. It's insignificant. So there's some other reason behind all this rabid mask mandating, and I think it's simply control. Put your mask on, shut up, don't ask why, just do what you're told. It's disheartening to see so many people just blindly comply with such foolishness'.

--------------------------------

IT’S OFFICIAL – Official Data shows more people have died because of the Covid Vaccines in 6 months than people who have died of Covid-19 in 15 months​

IT’S OFFICIAL – Official Data shows more people have died because of the Covid Vaccines in 6 months than people who have died of Covid-19 in 15 months

Last edited:
Love the city of Toronto and the nation of Canada. Too bad your government is just as bad if not worse than the US.

As a full time RVer headed for Florida for the winter, I’m hoping the Canadians can’t enter the US. I know this is rather selfish and a feel for any Canadian stuck in the great white north. However the RV parks won’t be so crowded if the Canucks can’t come.

That video should use a Rush song. Wouldn’t it be more appropriate?

I have a lot of snowbird relatives and friends. I had no interest in going to Florida when I was younger. I went skiing in winter, but these days with arthritis in my knees, hips, and hands, escaping the cold is looking better and better.

I don't blame you for wanting more space in the RV parks. My daughter and SIL have a 30 foot trailer - the biggest trailer you can get without a fifth wheel. The first park they were at was really nice but they had the trailers just jammed in with little space between them. No privacy at all. Best Lake Erie beach in the county but they moved to a private man-made lake inland, where they had twice as much lot for half the money.

You're absolutely right about the Rush song, although I can't think of one that's appropriate. Geddy Lee is a HUGE Jays fans, and has season's tickets in the second row behind home plate.

geddy 1.jpg
geddy 2.jpg

Getting film of lightning hitting the CN Tower is easy. It gets hit about 75 times per year, so if you want pictures of lightning hitting the tower, just wait for the next thunderstorm.

Well, I just got discharged from the hospital last night at 6:00. I was admitted on Friday. The verdict is I have lung cancer. Don’t know exactly which type I have because it will take several days for the biopsy results to come in. Seems like when you’re just about to win the rat race they get faster rats.

Haven't been around much and not in the CS either. Don't know why. But for an update....I still hate this place. I still want out. I am back on the waiting list to the one I had to decline recently due to MrGs health and not wanting to find new docs for him but that all changed recently.

He fell 3 days ago at Ace Hardware right outside their front doors. Smacked his head really bad, bled a pint of blood while waiting for the ER that the employees called (ambulance). They kept him for 7 hours for tests and a ct scan to make sure nothing was broken. Good thing he has a hard head cuz that was a bad fall. Skinned up his arm and tore his pinky almost off trying to break the fall. The nurse at the ER called me and told me what happened, that I could not come due to "covid" (eyeroll) but they would keep an eyeball on him and try to keep him in stitches (she was making a joke, to which I laughed cuz she said he is a talkative one and was joking around but since they didn't know him they were not sure if the joking around was a scrambled brain or just his way with dealing with the pain).

Anyway, he is home now, a black eye that makes him look like a one eyed raccoon, stitches all over his forehead and finger...but not in as much pain as he was. Imma gonna go take a gander really good where he fell to make sure it was just his big assed feet he tripped over or if it was something else that tripped him.

Sorry to hear 007s situation and bigblackdog's as well. I'm hoping MrG does not have the same experience with his lungs, but that test is not for another 6 months to "see if it grows" (another eye roll. Nothing like letting it spread for another 6 months IF it is the Big C), and his gall bladder surgery was to be the 30th of this month which also had to be postponed. He said having 4 holes in his gut along with the hole in his head would be too much and I agreed.

Oh, and I will NEVER take their poison shot. NEVER. I didn't know the discussion of being vaxxed or not would be discussed in here. I am very VERY against that shit being pushed on everyone and avoid the topic whenever possible because its BULLSHIT in my opinion. So there. Said my piece. MrG got his shots some time ago. I told him he's a fool. I'm surprised they didn't say he fell from covid, got stitches due to covid, had pain due to covid. And if he had died from loss of blood..of course it would have been due to covid :icon_rolleyes: .

The whole subject pisses me off. So...I wish everyone well and will see ya's later.

Well, I just got discharged from the hospital last night at 6:00. I was admitted on Friday. The verdict is I have lung cancer. Don’t know exactly which type I have because it will take several days for the biopsy results to come in. Seems like when you’re just about to win the rat race they get faster rats.

Really sorry to hear that.

I am so sorry to hear of your diagnosis, Big Black Dog. The only Canadian I know personally to have gone to the US for treatment is a guy I used to date who got lung cancer. He went to Boston for an experimental treatment about 5 years ago. He got himself shot through with radiation, and they lit him up like a Christmas tree, but it worked. It killed the cancer, and he's still living. I'll include you in my prayers for those here.

I got my hair cut and coloured today, and she sugared my eyebrows as well. I don't want to go to Toronto, looking like a bag lady. My oldest daughter makes jokes about me always being properly dressed to go into town. We live in the country now. No one cares. I care.

I haven't ridden public transit in nearly two years, and public transit in and out of Toronto is cattle cars during rush hour. But I'm not travelling during rush hour, either way. My commuter riding friends tell me that crowding is no longer an issue because so many people are now working from home. That's true of the highways as well.

The library laminated my vaccine slip, which I need to get into the SkyDome, as well as restaurants, etc. While I was at the Library, we talked about their "Knitting Club". I was one of two women leading the learn to knit program at the library, and they said we'd be starting it up soon. I've had a number of people stop me on the street and ask when we were going to do that again.

Geez BBD, what's next? But hopefully they caught it early enough to be quickly and easily curable. One of my favorite nieces was recently diagnosed but they caught it early and six months later she is cancer free. My prayer is the same for you.

Forum List

Back