USMB Coffee Shop IV

EcqCx25U0AEFa6X.jpg

Today was able to get first haircut since the lockdown began. Had an appt at the usual but he calls me up Friday wants to know if I can come in 6ish, an opportunity to get out of town had popped up for him. Who gets their hair cut that early on SAT except old farts who cant sleep? Passed. Was going to reschedule for next week but standing in line to get tabs for the car, sans mask, as were most, I noticed barber there was walk in only so he got the business plus a large tip.

Today was able to get first haircut since the lockdown began. Had an appt at the usual but he calls me up Friday wants to know if I can come in 6ish, an opportunity to get out of town had popped up for him. Who gets their hair cut that early on SAT except old farts who cant sleep? Passed. Was going to reschedule for next week but standing in line to get tabs for the car, sans mask, as were most, I noticed barber there was walk in only so he got the business plus a large tip.
I think I'll just let it grow...

I just finished watching Joker. I am so glad I didn't have to pay to see that crap. Horrible movie. Boring. And I never realized just how fucked up Joaquin is, body wise. Love his eyes, but dayum...he needs to keep clothes on.

I'm pretty sure he changed his body for the role. He's done it for other roles.
No. I googled it. He was born with a defect.

well.....how wonderful for me. I have a fractured left wrist. Distal radius metaphysis. My left wrist has been hurting for a very long time and I thought it was just the RA. Nope.
And of course they never said what to do about it. So..I bought a new wrist splint from amazon. I guess I have to take care of it myself but dayum does it hurt!!!

well.....how wonderful for me. I have a fractured left wrist. Distal radius metaphysis. My left wrist has been hurting for a very long time and I thought it was just the RA. Nope.
And of course they never said what to do about it. So..I bought a new wrist splint from amazon. I guess I have to take care of it myself but dayum does it hurt!!!
Hugs, Gracie. I'm sorry to hear of your injury and prayers up for your speedy healing. :hands: :huddle:

Any idea how you did that? And I would sue a doctor who just shrugged it off and wouldn't answer my questions about something like that.

Any idea how you did that? And I would sue a doctor who just shrugged it off and wouldn't answer my questions about something like that.
No idea. None. I've always been a hard worker so I could have bumped it or wrenched it while gardening for the apartments, or hauling furniture and heavy assed rugs when I had my antique store or just grocery shopping. I don't remember it hurting until recently. I was told it was fractured 20 years ago and they did nothing. I shrugged and didn't think it serious, went about my business. It only started hurting the past couple of years. And I thought it the RA. Which is probably the main cause but I may have fractured it again. I don't know. They haven't said. I haven't asked.

Forum List

Back