USMB Coffee Shop IV

Oh, and do you guys know what day this is in addition to hump day?

Pi.jpg
It really looks so tasty!! :bow3::party:

Pi.jpg

It does doesn't it? But it is International Pi Day. Our math wonks will appreciate that. :)

pi-day-61.jpg

Because pumpkin should be represented. :)

Hey Montro, I thought I would boost your ego a bit here. This kid was on "Little Big Shots" this week and she really does know every bone in the body, where it is, what its function is, and can locate it on the skeleton including all those bones in the skull. I have taken quite a bit of anatomy and I wouldn't have been able to name probably even half of them.

Pi.jpg

It does doesn't it? But it is International Pi Day. Our math wonks will appreciate that. :)

pi-day-61.jpg

Because pumpkin should be represented. :)

Hey Montro, I thought I would boost your ego a bit here. This kid was on "Little Big Shots" this week and she really does know every bone in the body, where it is, what its function is, and can locate it on the skeleton including all those bones in the skull. I have taken quite a bit of anatomy and I wouldn't have been able to name probably even half of them.

On the plus side, those were all bones I knew. :p Unfortunately, those large skull bones were not the ones on my last exam. :lol:

Oh my GOD no! I'm sorry, but I consider video games a complete waste of time and intellect. If you find some value in manuvering around a digital landscape killing zombies, have at it, but I don't do video games and haven't since the mid 70's when I played freecell as a sobriety test.

Video games are far superior now to the 70s games. They are like virtual reality, and its like being in an action movie where you are the main character. Not to mention that the art work is often high quality and moving around in a virtual world is quite fascinating in itself. I like sniping enemies through telescopic sights and watching the blood spray out. Although I must admit I have not played any games for a year or two. Because my computer is now obsolete and will not play new games. I wanted to play doom 4 but it will not run on my computer and its only two years old. I cannot play the latest games because even upgrading my system would not be enough speed. I would have to get an entire new computer, and I can't be bothered to do that.

In student times I created whole pack of levels for Doom 2 :) As I see pictures - in Doom 4 there are the same monsters but with new graphics?

Sudoku online keeps your brain from getting quite as forgetful.
Never understood Sudoku but then again I've never been a math person, 2+2= 22........ right?
Apparently these days that would be correct, as long as you feel good about your answer.

It seems he's a programmer, to use such examples, depending of type of value :)

If he would be an accountant, 2+2 = 79 ( 50 to boss, 25 to accountant and 4 in official documents :))))

Good night darlinks. I really do love you guys.

And we continue to pray and/or send good vibes and/or positive thoughts and/or keep vigil for:

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
Freedombecki,
Noomi!!!
Nosmo's mom,
Ernie's stop smoking project,
Rod, GW's partner,
The Ringels in difficult transition,
Boedicca's Dad,
Foxfyre's friend Dana and Aunt Betty,
Etherion and his grandma,
Kat's sister,
Gallant Warrior's chilly goats,
The Ringel's Gizmo and wellness for Ringel,
Special prayers and/or positive thoughts for Sherry's mom and her life saving medical treatment.
GW's daughter, her friend Sachendra, and Sachendra's husband Bob and son Gary in what is probably Sachendra's last days.
Mrs. Saveliberty with her knee surgery.
Hombre's sore toes,
The Gracies just because,
Special prayers and/or positive thoughts for Mr. Peach and Peach143 in the coming days and wellness for them both.
Ernie!!!
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,

And the light is left on for Alan, Noomi, Freedombecki, Oddball, 007, Sixfoot and all others we hope will find their way back.

There is no terror in the bang but only in the anticipation of it.
85e9d31eabffde9f2a89270b337779e3.jpg

And we continue to pray and/or send good vibes and/or positive thoughts and/or keep vigil for:

Freedombecki,
Noomi!!!
Nosmo's mom,
Rod, GW's partner,
Boedicca's Dad,
Kat's sister,
Special prayers and/or positive thoughts for Sherry's mom and her life saving medical treatment.
GW's daughter, her friend Sachendra, and Sachendra's husband Bob and son Gary in what is probably Sachendra's last days.
Hombre's sore toes,
Special prayers and/or positive thoughts for Mr. Peach and Peach143 in the coming days and wellness for them both.
Ernie!!!

And the light is left on for Alan, Noomi, Freedombecki, Oddball, 007, Sixfoot and all others we hope will find their way back.

Love it! ♥

Freedombecki,
Noomi!!!
Nosmo's mom,
Rod, GW's partner,
Boedicca's Dad,
Kat's sister,
Hombre's sore toes,
Ernie!!!

Love it! ♥

Katty, my dear, are you not sleeping again! Go to bed, I'll mentally cloak you with soft warm blanket :)

Sudoku online keeps your brain from getting quite as forgetful.
Never understood Sudoku but then again I've never been a math person, 2+2= 22........ right?

I Play a game called word bubbles on my tablet. That keeps my brain about as sharp as it's ever gonna get. :D

How do you find Angry Birds - and awesome game for tablets? :)

I've never played Angry Birds but those who do say it is fun.

Forum List

Back