USMB Coffee Shop IV

Good night darlinks. I really do love you guys.

And we continue to pray and/or send good vibes and/or positive thoughts and/or keep vigil for:

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
Freedombecki,
Noomi!!!
Nosmo's mom,
Ernie's stop smoking project,
Rod, GW's partner,
The Ringels in difficult transition,
Boedicca's Dad,
Foxfyre's friend Dana and Aunt Betty,
Etherion and his grandma,
Kat's sister,
Gallant Warrior's chilly goats,
The Ringel's Gizmo and wellness for Ringel,
Special prayers and/or positive thoughts for Sherry's mom and her life saving medical treatment.
GW's daughter, her friend Sachendra, and Sachendra's husband Bob and son Gary in what is probably Sachendra's last days.
Mrs. Saveliberty with her knee surgery.
Hombre's sore toes,
The Gracies just because,
Special prayers and/or positive thoughts for Mr. Peach and Peach143 in the coming days and wellness for them both.
Ernie!!!
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,

And the light is left on for Alan, Noomi, Freedombecki, Oddball, 007, Sixfoot and all others we hope will find their way back.

There is no terror in the bang but only in the anticipation of it.
85e9d31eabffde9f2a89270b337779e3.jpg

Love it! ♥

Katty, my dear, are you not sleeping again! Go to bed, I'll mentally cloak you with soft warm blanket :)

I notice her post was right after midnight which would have been just after 11 p.m. just a week ago. I think Kat is much like me and has a hard time readjusting her sleep schedule to daylight savings time.

Sudoku online keeps your brain from getting quite as forgetful.
Never understood Sudoku but then again I've never been a math person, 2+2= 22........ right?

I Play a game called word bubbles on my tablet. That keeps my brain about as sharp as it's ever gonna get. :D

How do you find Angry Birds - and awesome game for tablets? :)

I've never played Angry Birds but those who do say it is fun.

I love my kindle fire but I have not played angry birds either. Mostly word games or crossword puzzles.

Never understood Sudoku but then again I've never been a math person, 2+2= 22........ right?

I Play a game called word bubbles on my tablet. That keeps my brain about as sharp as it's ever gonna get. :D

I love my kindle fire but I have not played angry birds either. Mostly word games or crossword puzzles.

I do have some Facebook games on my Kindle Fire which I also love, but never loaded Angry Birds. Probably should try that for long sessions of waiting in doctor's offices and occasionally at the hospital.

You lost a several hours of fun. Download it immediately, especially Angry Birds in Space :)

Good reports from my doctor visit today. Swelling is way down and stitches and staples removed. The wounds from surgery look pretty good and X-rays show some healing.View attachment 117065
Holey KRAP! I haven't seen anything that alarming since my partner shattered his ankle (almost a year ago). Three big chunks and lots of little pieces. He's still dealing with the aftermath.

Made spaghetti sauce with Italian sausage served over baked spaghetti squash. Baking as opposed to boiling the squash really brings out the nutty sweet flavor of the squash. :thup:

Cold temps here, but the killer has been those 20-30 mph winds from the North. Brutal! At least we haven't any new snow. Since the partner and I spent a fair amount of my Spring Break clearing up a surfeit of frozen precipitation, I'd be just as please not to have to repeat our labors.
Soon, I will have been doing this job, grave shift (except a few brief intervals) for 20 years. I am tired, and I am ready to retire. Since I want my retirement to be "permanent", I will continue for a few years longer until a mortgage and an auto payment are abolished. Then, I will spend my free time gardening, and husbanding my goats and chickens. Fresh milk and eggs...guess I'll be eating lots of omelets, cheese, and macaroons.

Made spaghetti sauce with Italian sausage served over baked spaghetti squash. Baking as opposed to boiling the squash really brings out the nutty sweet flavor of the squash. :thup:
I love squash and sausage but a milder sausage is more my speed. Sounds like a good dinner though.

My belly has been grumbly today, but I still got an Oreo Blizzard from DQ. The little one and I are doing movie night, and we're going to eat our Blizzards and watch The Secret Life of Pets. I'll just have to deal with the possible bad belly tomorrow. :p

Cold temps here, but the killer has been those 20-30 mph winds from the North. Brutal! At least we haven't any new snow. Since the partner and I spent a fair amount of my Spring Break clearing up a surfeit of frozen precipitation, I'd be just as please not to have to repeat our labors.
Soon, I will have been doing this job, grave shift (except a few brief intervals) for 20 years. I am tired, and I am ready to retire. Since I want my retirement to be "permanent", I will continue for a few years longer until a mortgage and an auto payment are abolished. Then, I will spend my free time gardening, and husbanding my goats and chickens. Fresh milk and eggs...guess I'll be eating lots of omelets, cheese, and macaroons.

I've had a lot of cheesy omelets but never one with macaroons. :)

My dreams come true. Which is why I was a bit freaked out on this salve I used a few days ago. VIVID dreams. Prophetic. The animals that appeared in the dream meant change is coming. Today...two days later...I got the call. There is a low income unit available now. We have been waiting 10 months for it...and today...its there. Waiting. But we declined. Upstairs, one bedroom. Its at home...so it was hard to do. Still, we cannot do stairs. And we cannot move immediately due to the hell of a mess it will cause in the switching AGAIN from county to county for medical coverage, plus giving timely notice to our housemate we truly like and will miss. Timing is just not right. So...after discussing it with the manager of the unit and MrG, we decided to pass on it and wait for the upcoming 2 bedroom that will be available anywhere from 3 months to 6 months from now.

We get to go home! Soon!

I've had a lot of cheesy omelets but never one with macaroons. :)
Me neither, but I may have to experiment when I have lots of eggs and milk...

Forum List

Back