US womens soccer star declines to join US womens national team over pandering to homosexuals

The best and brightest get pushed out in favor of those willing to shut the hell up and toe the libtard line.
You should take her place.

Why should gays be discriminated against because someone can't get over their butt hurt. If you hate you are hurting yourself and that is all.

It is stupid to hate gays.

She has no problem playing on a team with different people. She won't advertise being gay by wearing a gay friendly jersey.

Good for her. It is time that nomal people stood up for themselves. She's not gay and should not be forced into advertising that this is something she approves of.

So what happens if one of her teammates is gay?

How's that going to work?
She doesn't have to be proud of a teammates gayness. She is refusing to wear a gay pride jersey. She would be forced to advertise that she is proud of homosexuality when she clearly is not. Even as bad and as corrupt as our courts are, I doubt if they would demand someone take such a personal way of advertising an approval they don't have.

I can't envision black people demanding that white players wear a jersey that says proud to be black when they clearly aren't.

Okay, so, the right think that football players should be FORCED to stand for the national anthem, but don't think soccer players should be forced to wear the team jersey..... Is that about right?

The shirt doesn't say the player is proud to be gay. The shirt looks like this

ussoccer_pride.0.jpg

It has a rainbow on it. Oh, wow.

That's the colors of the shirt.
She's not gay and not proud. Why should she wear a pride shirt?

One would think that the football players are citizens and the anthem belongs to them.

Why would you stand for the national anthem? You're not a politician.
I stand for the anthem because it is my anthem and there is still a part of this land that is still America. I would not wear a shirt that says I have any respect for or pride in deviency

Hinkle's refusal to play for USWNT over Pride Month jersey offers opportunity for different kinds of understanding

Looking on twitter she is being attacked by the leftists with their usual whining. Its hilarious to read. So I got a question would you rather her have taken the spot and then complained about the jersey or should she have taken it and just shut the hell up about her views? Obviously she did right thing in not taking a spot that someone else can get but may not be as good as she is and well that's the slippery slope this cultural marxism drags us down! The best and brightest get pushed out in favor of those willing to shut the hell up and toe the libtard line.

She plays in a team.

Team work is all about working with people who are different. In soccer you have strikers, defenders, midfielders, goalkeepers.

Now all of a sudden she can't cope playing with people who are different?

Then fuck her.
Is not the idea.

Hinkle's refusal to play for USWNT over Pride Month jersey offers opportunity for different kinds of understanding

Looking on twitter she is being attacked by the leftists with their usual whining. Its hilarious to read. So I got a question would you rather her have taken the spot and then complained about the jersey or should she have taken it and just shut the hell up about her views? Obviously she did right thing in not taking a spot that someone else can get but may not be as good as she is and well that's the slippery slope this cultural marxism drags us down! The best and brightest get pushed out in favor of those willing to shut the hell up and toe the libtard line.

She plays in a team.

Team work is all about working with people who are different. In soccer you have strikers, defenders, midfielders, goalkeepers.

Then fuck her.
She has no problem playing on a team with different people. She won't advertise being gay by wearing a gay friendly jersey.

Good for her. It is time that nomal people stood up for themselves. She's not gay and should not be forced into advertising that this is something she approves of.

She doesn't have to be proud of a teammates gayness. She is refusing to wear a gay pride jersey. She would be forced to advertise that she is proud of homosexuality when she clearly is not. Even as bad and as corrupt as our courts are, I doubt if they would demand someone take such a personal way of advertising an approval they don't have.

I can't envision black people demanding that white players wear a jersey that says proud to be black when they clearly aren't.

Okay, so, the right think that football players should be FORCED to stand for the national anthem, but don't think soccer players should be forced to wear the team jersey..... Is that about right?

The NFL are required to follow the rules designated by the league and the team.

If they don't like it, they can do the honorable thing and resign.

The best and brightest get pushed out in favor of those willing to shut the hell up and toe the libtard line.

Why should gays be discriminated against because someone can't get over their butt hurt. If you hate you are hurting yourself and that is all.

No this Black woman is being discriminated against because she chooses NOT to wear that idiotic shirt, the LGBTQ Crowd are the bigots they are the ones who are discriminating against anyone who refuses to support the LGBTQ Agenda, I repeat ANYONE has a RIGHT NOT to be pro-LGBTQ, ANYONE has a RIGHT NOT to be pro-Anything that they do not want to be pro....how about we FORCE you to wear a pro-Nationalist shirt would you agree to wearing it?

O

She plays in a team.

Then fuck her.

Fine. Her career is over the game goes on and nobody will remember or care who he was.

How is not wearing a pride shirt discriminating? Is there some right to force your choice of clothing on others?

O

She plays in a team.

Then fuck her.

Fine. Her career is over the game goes on and nobody will remember or care who he was.

So her career is over because she refuses to wear a pro-LGBTQ shirt? Leftists emulate their hero Stalin, this in that ANYONE who REFUSES to conform to the Dogma must have their life RUINED.

O

She plays in a team.

Then fuck her.

Of course her career isn't over. She will just go play for another team. Surely you don't think gay pride is a career ender.

There will be hell to pay now. There's only one choice in 2018, you must fully embrace everything LGBT or you're fucked.

She plays in a team.

Then fuck her.

She has no problem playing with homosexuals. She has a problem using her body to advertise a cause she does not support. Her body, her choice, IMO. They can play without her and everybody wins.

Forum List

Back