What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

US veteran and instructor James Vasquez wants to return to Ukraine after his men get killed and wounded.

CaptainRussia

Platinum Member
Reaction score

He trained troops in Ukraine, only to get themselves killed and hurt, Now he wants to return after weeks hiding in the US.

Good for us, lets send him to the grave. Russia already captured 3 US veterans, could always capture another one. Preferably execute them to teach the US a lesson.

Confederate Soldier

Diamond Member
Reaction score
And yet some of you supposed "conservatives" support people like this Russian piece of shit who want Americans to die.

Confederate Soldier

Diamond Member
Reaction score
If you people dedicate yourselves of the destruction of Russia and murder of Russians, then we shall happily kill your people too.

Your people have been happy to enslave people under dictatorships. Somebody has to deal with you.

para bellum

Platinum Member
Reaction score
All I ever read from Vasquez leads me to think he's a self-aggrandizing blowhard. I saw one clip of his "training" and it was a few guys doing target practice. There wasn't anything I would call range discipline at all.

He crossposted his twitter feed to all the threads of real milbloggers, and it was always:
1. Some kind of self-congratulations for securing some supplies, or
2. Complaints that twitter wouldn't give him a "blue-check", or
3. Someone was impersonating him, or
4. That he was on some perilous combat mission that he couldn't talk about, but would post the details later.

Details never posted.

I think of him as a self-appointed quartermaster wannabe, who likes to dress up in combat fatigues. Most of what he did appears to be driving back and forth from east to west delivering supplies. In an ad-hoc way, including not planning for fuel and having to get it from local farmers (who needed it themselves).

Hopefully State will flag his passport. That guy doesn't belong in Ukraine.

Rabban

Rookie
Reaction score
wonder whether he was on covert ops or he was a hired mercenary

Confederate Soldier

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Says the country that thrived on Slavery and now needs cheap labor from abroad to continue to thrive.

Actually, the U.S. is much better off now than it was during slave times. Russians are a slave to the state.

OP
CaptainRussia

CaptainRussia

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Actually, the U.S. is much better off now than it was during slave times. Russians are a slave to the state.
Slave to our state? And what does it make you, Americans, who are literally forced into wars that arent theirs only to return back home with a lost limbs when they fail.
Now you are begging Latinos and Black people to come to the US so they can work your minumim wage jobs that no one wants to work at.

Confederate Soldier

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Slave to our state? And what does it make you, Americans, who are literally forced into wars that arent theirs only to return back home with a lost limbs when they fail.
Now you are begging Latinos and Black people to come to the US so they can work your minumim wage jobs that no one wants to work at.

Forced? Son, those are volunteers, not draftees. And as for minimum wage jobs? It's white college kids from what I can see.

Confederate Soldier

Diamond Member
Reaction score
How are Russians actually slave to the state

Easy, the government has the final say on everything. State media runs the official story, and no other differing opinions are allowed other than what the official government story says. Political freedom is dead, via rigged elections in which Putin is always the winner. Those who oppose such things, are jailed, or fined. Protestors are savagely beaten or jailed.

gipper

Libertarian/Anarchist
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
And yet some of you supposed "conservatives" support people like this Russian piece of shit who want Americans to die.
And yet you want Russians to die. Do you fail to see your hypocrisy?

Confederate Soldier

Diamond Member
Reaction score
And yet you want Russians to die. Do you fail to see your hypocrisy?

They hate us. Why don't you want to see them fail? Get rid of your stupid pfp, you obviously love Russia more than your own nation.

gipper

Libertarian/Anarchist
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
They hate us. Why don't you want to see them fail? Get rid of your stupid pfp, you obviously love Russia more than your own nation.
They hate us so we must hate them. Lol. Are you in high school?

Confederate Soldier

Diamond Member
Reaction score
They hate us so we must hate them. Lol. Are you in high school?

Did I say hate? I said hope they fail. They've been wanting to eradicate America and what she stands for since 1917, and were on the verge of it from 1945, to 1991. Now, they are back at it again, listing the U.S. as a nation they see as hostile. We have done nothing to them, while they rattle their sabers and call for a nuclear war. Let them. I hope to see Russia crumble, and take Putin with it.

gipper

Libertarian/Anarchist
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did I say hate? I said hope they fail. They've been wanting to eradicate America and what she stands for since 1917, and were on the verge of it from 1945, to 1991. Now, they are back at it again, listing the U.S. as a nation they see as hostile. We have done nothing to them, while they rattle their sabers and call for a nuclear war. Let them. I hope to see Russia crumble, and take Putin with it.
You’re uninformed. Do you watch Fox News ALL day?

Do you hate the Founders too? Do you know what they said about foreign relations and entanglements?

Confederate Soldier

Diamond Member
Reaction score
You’re uninformed. Do you watch Fox News ALL day?

Do you hate the Founders too? Do you know what they said about foreign relations and entanglements?

The founders knew when to stand up to bullies and dictators too. I'm not calling for a war, but if war was to ever break out, I'd be ready. You are also uninformed, and support those who want to kill us.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List