US veteran and instructor James Vasquez wants to return to Ukraine after his men get killed and wounded.

CaptainRussia

Platinum Member
Feb 28, 2022

He trained troops in Ukraine, only to get themselves killed and hurt, Now he wants to return after weeks hiding in the US.

Good for us, lets send him to the grave. Russia already captured 3 US veterans, could always capture another one. Preferably execute them to teach the US a lesson.

All I ever read from Vasquez leads me to think he's a self-aggrandizing blowhard. I saw one clip of his "training" and it was a few guys doing target practice. There wasn't anything I would call range discipline at all.

He crossposted his twitter feed to all the threads of real milbloggers, and it was always:
1. Some kind of self-congratulations for securing some supplies, or
2. Complaints that twitter wouldn't give him a "blue-check", or
3. Someone was impersonating him, or
4. That he was on some perilous combat mission that he couldn't talk about, but would post the details later.

Details never posted.

I think of him as a self-appointed quartermaster wannabe, who likes to dress up in combat fatigues. Most of what he did appears to be driving back and forth from east to west delivering supplies. In an ad-hoc way, including not planning for fuel and having to get it from local farmers (who needed it themselves).

Hopefully State will flag his passport. That guy doesn't belong in Ukraine.

Actually, the U.S. is much better off now than it was during slave times. Russians are a slave to the state.
Slave to our state? And what does it make you, Americans, who are literally forced into wars that arent theirs only to return back home with a lost limbs when they fail.
Now you are begging Latinos and Black people to come to the US so they can work your minumim wage jobs that no one wants to work at.

Slave to our state? And what does it make you, Americans, who are literally forced into wars that arent theirs only to return back home with a lost limbs when they fail.
Now you are begging Latinos and Black people to come to the US so they can work your minumim wage jobs that no one wants to work at.

Forced? Son, those are volunteers, not draftees. And as for minimum wage jobs? It's white college kids from what I can see.

How are Russians actually slave to the state

Easy, the government has the final say on everything. State media runs the official story, and no other differing opinions are allowed other than what the official government story says. Political freedom is dead, via rigged elections in which Putin is always the winner. Those who oppose such things, are jailed, or fined. Protestors are savagely beaten or jailed.

They hate us so we must hate them. Lol. Are you in high school?

Did I say hate? I said hope they fail. They've been wanting to eradicate America and what she stands for since 1917, and were on the verge of it from 1945, to 1991. Now, they are back at it again, listing the U.S. as a nation they see as hostile. We have done nothing to them, while they rattle their sabers and call for a nuclear war. Let them. I hope to see Russia crumble, and take Putin with it.

Did I say hate? I said hope they fail. They've been wanting to eradicate America and what she stands for since 1917, and were on the verge of it from 1945, to 1991. Now, they are back at it again, listing the U.S. as a nation they see as hostile. We have done nothing to them, while they rattle their sabers and call for a nuclear war. Let them. I hope to see Russia crumble, and take Putin with it.
You’re uninformed. Do you watch Fox News ALL day?

Do you hate the Founders too? Do you know what they said about foreign relations and entanglements?

You’re uninformed. Do you watch Fox News ALL day?

Do you hate the Founders too? Do you know what they said about foreign relations and entanglements?

The founders knew when to stand up to bullies and dictators too. I'm not calling for a war, but if war was to ever break out, I'd be ready. You are also uninformed, and support those who want to kill us.

New Topics

Forum List

Back